Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Waffle House posted:

South Coast, UK

:stare:

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

The gently caress does LGBTQ+, Transgenders or Judaism have to do with Fascism? Why pick on Turkey and not any other country? And why the gently caress am I trying to apply logic to a fuckwit "I'm not a Nazi just because I fully stand by their beliefs and agree with everything they say" troll?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

because by being a visible minority they are rubbing their difference in your face, and demanding special rights, and forcing you to go along with it thanks to a complicit government, which means you as a normal person are being oppressed by fascism

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
this is the stupidest timeline

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

Waffle House posted:

South Coast, UK

Oppose ALL fascism, such as *squints at notes* gender fluid asexuals?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Ooooh, I see the plan here, it's going to be super effective. Call everyone else, middle eastern people, gay people, trans people, jewish people, call them all Nazis, and poof! They suddenly turn into real fascists, just like what has been happening to conservatives recently.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

But then you see that RCP managed to get Michael Shannon :wtc: to endorse this thing and #resistance moms maybe showing up. I'm worried about nuts coming out of the woodwork and bashing them over the head with sticks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNHnz7GsDaQ

not to be grim but nazis bludgeoning #resistance moms is one of the few ways to get libs to actually do something about them

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wait people are actually showing up for the nov 4th thing?

whyyyyyyy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Randalor posted:

The gently caress does LGBTQ+, Transgenders or Judaism have to do with Fascism? Why pick on Turkey and not any other country? And why the gently caress am I trying to apply logic to a fuckwit "I'm not a Nazi just because I fully stand by their beliefs and agree with everything they say" troll?

fascists intentionally muddy the discourse, the whole point is to make the term "fascism" meaningless hth

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

sneakyfrog posted:

whyyyyyyy

causeits the max funny outcome

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

sneakyfrog posted:

whyyyyyyy
friend

the resistance is gonna overthrow trump u gotta come

a maoist cult will be there

with michael shannon

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

friend

with michael shannon

oh poo poo for reals?

dammit now i gotta find my battle gear.. or hockey gear i suppose it could be either really.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bring tiki torches

They wanna muddy the waters, let's muddy the waters

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

the onion wizard posted:

Oppose ALL fascism, such as *squints at notes* gender fluid asexuals?
When I was a teenager and still lived with my very right-wing parents, I was a fan of Rush Limbaugh's radio show. He used to go on rants about how "WORDS MEAN THINGS!!" because liberals were trying to change the language for "political correctness" or whatever.

25 years later, the only thing I've retained from that show is the urge to shout "WORDS MEAN THINGS!!" at some alt-right rear end in a top hat on the internet a dozen times a day.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Business Gorillas posted:

not to be grim but nazis bludgeoning #resistance moms is one of the few ways to get libs to actually do something about them

I didn't want to say it but yeah.... resistance moms are the quintessential "and then they came for me" liberals

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I was talking to some left-wing friends the other day and none of them knew the whole Nov. 4 thing was started by an RCP front group. They all thought it was a giant, made-up joke. Well, it was an RCP thing, that got put into the far-right blender, and then got turned into a joke, that then got fed back into the far-right blender.

So that's actually encouraging in a way since people should NOT go to these protests. The committed left doesn't seem like it's gonna show. And I expect them to be a dud.

But then you see that RCP managed to get Michael Shannon :wtc: to endorse this thing and #resistance moms maybe showing up. I'm worried about nuts coming out of the woodwork and bashing them over the head with sticks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNHnz7GsDaQ

is it bad i kinda want resistance moms and other weekend leftists to show up and get absolutely wrecked by the fash since it would either get them to either stay the gently caress home (which will happen to a few) or will realize that being a weekend leftist in the time of trump isn't going to loving work like it did with bush

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Gringostar posted:

is it bad i kinda want resistance moms and other weekend leftists to show up and get absolutely wrecked by the fash since it would either get them to either stay the gently caress home (which will happen to a few) or will realize that being a weekend leftist in the time of trump isn't going to loving work like it did with bush

I don't want people to get hurt but some suburban moms getting slapped around by Nazis would elicit more of a police response than a dozen normal brawls would.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

friend

with michael shannon

Are Larouche people going to be there? Because I want to meet Chakotay from Voyager.

wak
May 8, 2017

D U C K F A L E S .
Pillbug

Zeroisanumber posted:

I don't want people to get hurt but some suburban moms getting slapped around by Nazis would elicit more of a police response than a dozen normal brawls would.
That's just called domestic violence and last I heard police response to that was far from stellar.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

Gringostar posted:

do you want the fash to experience a major streetfighting victory against people who can’t defend themselves?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zeroisanumber posted:

no it wouldnt

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

do you want the fash to experience a major streetfighting victory against people who can’t defend themselves?

i never wanted any victories for the fash but that loving ship sailed last november

my thinking is that if weekend leftists are on the receiving end of an rear end kicking they either fold, in which case this county isn't worth saving, or they will finally realize that the fash can't be bargained with or reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse, and it absolutely will not stop unless you are willing to punch it in the face

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gringostar posted:

i never wanted any victories for the fash but that loving ship sailed last november

my thinking is that if weekend leftists are on the receiving end of an rear end kicking they either fold, in which case this county isn't worth saving, or they will finally realize that the fash can't be bargained with or reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse, and it absolutely will not stop unless you are willing to punch it in the face

here's how liberals work in this scenario:

a bunch of resistance moms get beaten up
the media shows only the craziest resistance moms and report that while the nazis beat people up, the police said that objects were thrown at them by "antifa activists"
liberals go "many sides, many sides"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

sneakyfrog posted:

whyyyyyyy

free food!

wak
May 8, 2017

D U C K F A L E S .
Pillbug
I, too, wish harm upon people because I feel their resistance against nazis is not effective enough.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
durr durr I want catharsis, I need to see "comeuppance" because I watch narrative media all day

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Gringostar posted:

NO gently caress YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the actual comeuppance will be when they beat up Trump supporters because they've convinced themselves that Antifa will disguise themselves as CHUDs.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the actual comeuppance will be when they beat up Trump supporters because they've convinced themselves that Antifa will disguise themselves as CHUDs.

Chapo discussed this on the new grey wolf and I can't wait

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I dunno about you but my training in Antifa Supersoldier Academy was all about blending into crowds of White Identitarians and Traditional Liberals until I could unleash my foul Cultural Marxism at the most devastating opportunity

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Hold a mirror up to one of them and see if they’ll go full parakeet.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
if the antifa that show up just carry a clipboard with blank white papers on them the white supremacists can't harm them.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

god i hope there are some alt right friendly fire incidents tomorrow

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

god i hope there are some alt right friendly fire incidents tomorrow

Two groups wearing identical multicam and holding AR-15s meet in a park. Neither can see the other's patches, and both assume the other is antifa and start shooting.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

chitoryu12 posted:

Two groups wearing identical multicam and holding AR-15s meet in a park. Neither can see the other's patches, and both assume the other is antifa and start shooting.

:swoon:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The patches actually prove they're antifa more, because of their Soros-funded infiltration training.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
militias love to spend 60 dollars on patches and 70 dollars on hamburger sandwiches

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

the double spiderman meme, but with chuds in white polos pointing glocks at each other

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

he's literally doing an impression of Alex Jones. Just needs some more gravel in his throat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

chitoryu12 posted:

Ehhh maybe they do recognize each other and start shooting over a twitter slap fight between nazi factions. That would be fine too.