Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

sandoz posted:

slavery doesn't exist again yet so

😎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i was looking for a jacket/overshirt to wear w/ my halloween costume and found my leather jacket from last winter and oh man

kinda wanna wear it tomorrow cos it's gonna get chilly but i also don't wanna get stabbed :thunk:

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
im surprised that trump hasn't said anything about the antifa supersoldier uprising yet, this seems like big national news

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

its not even clear the contempt charge can be a thing since gitmo has no jurisdiction over americans lol

its super dumb and it owns

Well, I thought the contempt charge is against the Marine General, not the civilians. If they get hit with contempt, that will be super hilarious, except for the 3 lawyers being waterboarded.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Snoo posted:

i was looking for a jacket/overshirt to wear w/ my halloween costume and found my leather jacket from last winter and oh man

kinda wanna wear it tomorrow cos it's gonna get chilly but i also don't wanna get stabbed :thunk:

i dont think green day are so bad that ppl shld be stabbed on sight but idk where ur from

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

L_Harrison posted:

im surprised that trump hasn't said anything about the antifa supersoldier uprising yet, this seems like big national news

I'm seeing a good idea for Captain America 4.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Calibanibal posted:

class is not identity politics lol thats such a fundamental misunderstanding of marxist theory

class defines the objective, functional reality of one's relationship to production and capital ownership and thus class exists regardless of whether anyone is aware of it

its like saying the conflict between a queen bee and drone bee is identity politics, thats nonsense!!!! you fool!!!!!

the queen is the slut bee that gets hosed by all the other bees

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Junkyard Poodle posted:

if I’m a white dude who is pro guillotine, do I need to put a dickbutt on my door frame or something to avoid the super soldiers beheadings?

if you're pro guillotine, when they open your door you'll have already constructed a guillotine in your living room and be there kneeling with your head in the lunette

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

sullat posted:

Well, I thought the contempt charge is against the Marine General, not the civilians. If they get hit with contempt, that will be super hilarious, except for the 3 lawyers being waterboarded.

yeah, thats the one im talking about. the marine general is arguing that he cant be hit with contempt because the court has no jurisdiction over him which is true in a lot of ways

but also really undermining of the judicial process if true!!!!

its extremely good

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

i dont think green day are so bad that ppl shld be stabbed on sight but idk where ur from

i need to finish my american idiot jacket *clapping emoji between each word*

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

L_Harrison posted:

Why do you think he fled the country, er, I'm sorry, went on an official foreign policy trip to Asia?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

The Harbingers of Mondays must be stopped

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the saddest sousaphone

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Internet Webguy posted:

seems a bit overboard to call not giving preview showings of movies to a certain newspaper “censoring the news” but it is hilariously petty and gives disney less basically free advertising for their movies

if i was the la times I'd just put a notice in its place saying they embargoed us, which is what often happens when a movie sucks balls and rear end.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't see why people are bagging on Hayes for that tweet. To their major donors, the tax bill is far more important than anything else the Republicans have put up for voting this year. Everything else was political stunts, the tax bill is what the Republicans' donors pay massive amounts of money to get them into office. If they can't pass that then the Republicans are completely worthless to their financiers and controllers. There's no more reason to ever back them ever again, and they lose huge amounts of financial support. If that happens, 2018 will be an absolute bloodbath and the party may be straight up dead.

what happens when both major parties are dead simultaneously

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Finicums Wake posted:

didn't boors do a 'sir, this is a mcdonalds' joke?

it has been speculated before that he's lurking about D&D/CSPAM somewhere siphoning off our precious memes

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the queen is the slut bee that gets hosed by all the other bees

the queen bee, she only fucks once in her life and the male's pseudo-penis falls off inside remains behind to produce sperm forever

you misogynist

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/926525279580901376

lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Ruzihm posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/926508042920673280

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/926521784354164736

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/926521970971332609

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Ruzihm posted:

this, this is quality content

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Monkey Fracas posted:

it has been speculated before that he's lurking about D&D/CSPAM somewhere siphoning off our precious memes

he's straightup said it before on fb

sarah jeong lurks as well

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Chadded the gently caress out of confinement. Awesome.

Does anyone else find it funny that someone's trying to force us to Remember, Remember, the Fourth of November?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Calibanibal posted:

the queen bee, she only fucks once in her life and the male's pseudo-penis falls off inside remains behind to produce sperm forever

you misogynist

drat

amputeecucked

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

anime was right posted:

this is a long rear end time from now

rear end time

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

L_Harrison posted:

He probably won't, at least until fox talks about it and conflates their illusion of 'antifa' equals "everyone who isn't a nazi" and calls them a bunch of cowards.

He's gonna brag about how he singlehandedly defeated all the evil lib terrorists and saved the first, second, and 4th amendments or some dumb poo poo.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Mr Hootington posted:

Whst is everyones kill taget tommorrow?

Im shooting for 100. 😥🤗

I just want 2 or 3 real torturous deaths of some bankers, I'm not greedy

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

sloppo posted:

drat

amputeecucked

cuckstrated ("cuck" plus "castrated")

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

can't wait until I am cleansed from the Earth by A.N.T.I.F.A. tomorrow

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

baw posted:

rear end time

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

forgot "mondays" on the barrier, voted 1

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

lol daily caller straight up hiring paedos now

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bill Mitchell will no longer be welcome

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ruzihm posted:

shameful as poo poo for probing an edited garrison

posting them unedited is the real crime

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
CSPAM taught me the name of the hole-dealy on a guillotine today

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

name and shame

i was wrong, if zyla is un-ik'd we do not have an account factual million

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Whst is everyones kill taget tommorrow?

Im shooting for 100. 😥🤗

I'm a CIS white male, so I'm gonna settle for 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/926520742820433920

• Locked thread