Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the queen is the slut bee that gets hosed by all the other bees

most of the other bees are female soooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mr Hootington posted:

Whst is everyones kill taget tommorrow?

Im shooting for 100. 😥🤗
69 to 420

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Democrats’ total lack of seriousness these days has been on full display as they take lazy, insulting potshots at Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The behavior suits them. When there is a revelation that someone uttered the word “Russia” or “Russian” in front of Sessions in the past 2½ years, they gasp. The Democrats and the usual suspects in the media express “surprise and concern.” In reality, it is just more deceit, because they are neither surprised nor concerned. And everybody knows it. The media coverage just confirms to voters that Democrats think they are stupid.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

YOU A loving HAT posted:

minds twisted by all the jazz music

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

who wants to predict this tweets ratio tomorrow

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
The Democrats’ total lack of seriousness these days has been on full display as they take lazy, insulting potshots at Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

hoo boy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol daily caller straight up hiring paedos now

have you seen tucker carlson

dude was on the receiving end of the fox news bowtie boy ritual for years

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lazy, insulting potshots aka modern day presidental

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ed Rogers :jerkbag:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
supermassive black hole brain: "the attacks on jeff sessions are unserious"

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Nonsense posted:

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991.

lookit that face

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
sure are a lot of cops in the anarchism subforum

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
*me rushing into thread*

............................. actually, this isn't treason

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

YOU A loving HAT posted:

obviously they use their stingers

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's straightup said it before on fb

sarah jeong lurks as well

*NSA agent assigned to C-SPAM advises bureau chief to increase surveillance in Pittsburgh*

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
it's true, Democrats need to step up their game and start calling Sessions a A STupid Idiot Bitch, Mother Fuckin Looking Keebler Elf Motherfucker, A Literal White Supremacist, Lindsay Graham, right?, "bad", etc.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

*me rushing into thread*

on my drive in this morning the normally not awful sirius/xm POTUS show maligned about how (paraphrased) "it's a bit disconcerting that a random twitter employee can have that much power over the president's message"

Like, maybe if he didn't rely on insane tweets to communicate it wouldn't be an issue.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I have it on good authority that trump with thwart the antifa uprising at the very last second, but the mainstream media will not be brave enough to cover it...

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Nonsense posted:

The Democrats’ total lack of seriousness these days has been on full display as they take lazy, insulting potshots at Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The behavior suits them. When there is a revelation that someone uttered the word “Russia” or “Russian” in front of Sessions in the past 2½ years, they gasp. The Democrats and the usual suspects in the media express “surprise and concern.” In reality, it is just more deceit, because they are neither surprised nor concerned. And everybody knows it. The media coverage just confirms to voters that Democrats think they are stupid.

i mean

it's true i suppose because noone is surprised, at all, and voters are stupid

so

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh god , not boring !!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oh God, not my social media. Without that I'd have to do things unrelated to social media.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Joementum posted:

*me rushing into thread*

While not treason, this does highlight that Twitter is not a secure platform for presidential communique and Trump should not use it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/926491817058668544

Watch Kaep's case end up being added to Mueller's bailiwick.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
*Daily caller voice* You know who might have a unique insight into inappropriate contact with an underage boy? Milo Yannigalapagos

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

but the gun says MONDAY'S

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

FAUXTON posted:

I genuinely hope Kaepernick sues the poo poo out of these assholes and comes out a multi-millionaire.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

U.S. v. NFL :getin:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nonsense posted:

lol cuck

Ed Rogers is a contributor to the PostPartisan blog, a political consultant and a veteran of the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush White Houses and several national campaigns. He is the chairman of the lobbying and communications firm BGR Group, which he founded with former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour in 1991. Follow @EdRogersDC

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
wonder if trump will tweet about antifa before or after the happening begins. either way, lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

People who think that turning the president’s twitter account off is treason have broken loving brains

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

I know Kaep would rather just play and call it a day, sucks he's in the position he's in, but at least he can poo poo all over those owners.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Louisgod posted:

I genuinely hope Kaepernick sues the poo poo out of these assholes and comes out a multi-millionaire.

He's already a multimillionaire who donates a ton of time and money to awesome causes

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

While not treason, this does highlight that Twitter is not a secure platform for presidential communique and Trump should not use it.

Sounds leik he's havign an iMPATC ON U

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i have to do more hiring again

belgh

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

quote:

The Democrats’ total lack of seriousness these days has been on full display as they take lazy, insulting potshots at Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The behavior suits them. When there is a revelation that someone uttered the word “Russia” or “Russian” in front of Sessions in the past 2½ years, they gasp. The Democrats and the usual suspects in the media express “surprise and concern.”

Every time Sessions' perjury and lies are exposed, Democrats rush to point out how big of a piece of poo poo he is. Ho hum.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

i have to do more hiring again

belgh

Hire me as a remote consultant

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

brugroffil posted:

Hire me as a remote consultant

remote posting consultant, check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

remote posting consultant, check

I can offer u a flat monthly rate or a per-post pricing structure! You can even lease my posting space!

• Locked thread