Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

niuce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/926256477471428608

Come on kid, these centrist fuckers were against gay rights in big, depressing ways until the needle on the public opinion meter edged into pro-gay (more like less vehemently anti-gay) territory only half of a decade ago. Why, why, why do some of my fellow homocitizens STILL have such raging beautiful hard cocks for the corporate dems?

We are a bloody shirt waved from the corporate battlements by the HR representatives that populate the establishment apparatus. We should be mad bout that poo poo!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pocahontas was a hero, from a certain point of view

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Nonsense posted:

Hitlery shills are dumb as loving rocks

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I block frogs and roses :smug:

Proud centrist cuck

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

comedyblissoption posted:

the idea that the agreement was signed b/c dws was incompetent is silly. she was put there b/c she'd be a lacky to hrc.

don't get me wrong. she was also incompetent.

She got the position solely due a corrupt deal btw Crooked Hillary and Kaine.

Kaine agreed to step down in return for getting a future favor from HRC and he made sure DWS would in the DNC chair position.

Of course Kaine ended up being a wet paper bag of a VP pick and is now associated with Hillary's very sad failed campaign.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it sounds like hillary tried to by america with her filthy lucre, but putin made the smarter investments

by the laws of neloiberalism putin deserves to rule america imo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Putin and Hillary both want the same things, but Putin actually has a brain.

I'm happy he's king of the world and Cankles is selling books now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

logikv9 posted:

goons.xlsx

extra large sex

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

big life

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

white sauce posted:

Putin and Hillary both want the same things, but Putin actually has a brain.

I'm happy he's king of the world and Cankles is selling books now

She's selling her books at Costco now lol.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

etalian posted:

She's selling her books at Costco now lol.

ummm excuse me, but that was actually a picture from Her previous book tour thankyouverymuch
______________/
:~DNDsay~:

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 12:31 on Nov 4, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Over Easy posted:

ummm excuse me, but that was actually a picture from Her previous book tour thankyouverymuch
______________/
:~DNDsay~:

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

She probably was mad after visiting Costco since the company actually pays a living wage and offers lots of benefits.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
https://twitter.com/chokenspuh/status/926650077459959810

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/politics/hillary-clinton-award-democrats.html

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Over Easy posted:

https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/926256477471428608

Come on kid, these centrist fuckers were against gay rights in big, depressing ways until the needle on the public opinion meter edged into pro-gay (more like less vehemently anti-gay) territory only half of a decade ago. Why, why, why do some of my fellow homocitizens STILL have such raging beautiful hard cocks for the corporate dems?

We are a bloody shirt waved from the corporate battlements by the HR representatives that populate the establishment apparatus. We should be mad bout that poo poo!

Because affluence trumps all that. He is completely acting within his class interest. And if he's not, than he's just another loving moron

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shes gonna have her own talk show soon

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

white sauce posted:

shes gonna have her own talk show soon

The patron saint of rich white collar white women.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Is this dumb memo actually getting coverage? Are dems really stupid enough to be fracturing the party with a gamble on "people will change their minds if they read this disclaimer, it negates the first person coverage of events by the former DNC leader!" A little more than a year before midterms?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Is this dumb memo actually getting coverage? Are dems really stupid enough to be fracturing the party with a gamble on "people will change their minds if they read this disclaimer, it negates the first person coverage of events by the former DNC leader!" A little more than a year before midterms?

DNC made the deal because they are $20 million dollars in debt.

Or basically one month of Bernie's fundraising ability.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

liberal middle aged ladies always dressing like star trek ambassadors

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 14:12 on Nov 4, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Over Easy posted:

liberal middle aged ladies always dressing like star trek ambassadors

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77djDLy0gwU

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!

this is me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Neurolimal posted:

cnn's frontpage article on it is "well bernie wouldn't have won anyway so who cares"

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

KomradeX posted:

Because affluence trumps all that. He is completely acting within his class interest. And if he's not, than he's just another loving moron

he most likely isn't... americans are some of the most classcucked people on earth. these idiots are living paycheck to paycheck yet would happily die defending the upper middle class and the rich.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurolimal posted:

the old guard is continuing to use old strategies and lose precisely because of shady underhanded bullshit. if this fracture is to occur, it's better that it happen now and some meaningful reform actually take place, if there's anything worth salvaging from this loving bullshit mess.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Scent of Worf posted:

he most likely isn't... americans are some of the most classcucked people on earth. these idiots are living paycheck to paycheck yet would happily die defending the upper middle class and the rich.

Classcucked.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There's a great TNG episode called "Drumhead" where an admiral lady whose dad was a famous prosecutor comes onboard and starts a witch hunt.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

Classcucked.

A huge step forward from India and their uncuckable caste system

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Mc Do Well posted:

There's a great TNG episode called "Drumhead" where an admiral lady whose dad was a famous prosecutor comes onboard and starts a witch hunt.

that is a great episode, it was written about the continuing fallout from the 2016 Democratic primary

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

R. Guyovich posted:

Classcucked.

If you think about it cynically "cuck" is one of the last few charged insults that actually hurt someone over the internet, for whatever reason. I'm not surprised it's getting stapled to everything.

Not to mention the precedent set with the whole "the king can gently caress your wife on your wedding day, if he feels like it" law in the middle ages.

It's a triple whammy of implying that the person is an idiot, lacking in sexuality, and unappreciated.

Neurolimal has issued a correction as of 14:50 on Nov 4, 2017

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

cnn's frontpage article on it is "well bernie wouldn't have won anyway so who cares"

This is what I don't get, why are they not covering this? Fox news has fairly obvious biases, which derive from the financial control of their Murdochs. The MSM has no obvious ties to the DNC, and was quite happy to give airtime to muckraking against Clinton during the general election, but for some reason this is a taboo topic. Is it because they also benefit from the hundreds of millions spent by the consultants who had their jobs saved by this deal? If so, they should have pushed Clinton a lot harder during the general election.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

cuck is an insanely good insult. I don't care who popularized it and I don't care if it's problematic.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Bernie Would've Won

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

The Kingfish posted:

cuck is an insanely good insult. I don't care who popularized it and I don't care if it's problematic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5k34Bwj7Mw

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
it's fitting for our time

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Networks benefit from the horse race narrative of two sports teams with their personalities. No airtime for boring CSPAN stuff or issues like labor rights. Obama's Dept of Labor was trying to get a pay raise for loads of overworked "managers" and it was never was a major 2016 talking point. Maybe Hillary wasn't going to fight to finish the implementation? Or it was just another bad messaging decision that assumed the 90's TV culture was still strong enough to dismiss the issue as "boring".

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
lmao

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/926592580053291009

https://twitter.com/snopes/status/926522503924736000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

The Kingfish posted:

I called this guy buttface on twitter the other day and it felt real good. I mean poo poo, no one wants to be buttface and it doesn't have any sexually possessive connotations.

it drives libs crazy :smug:

• Locked thread