Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

goose willis posted:

Is that how human trafficking works these days

Define "works".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Yet another industry strangled by government regulation

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Yobgoblin posted:

suggestions? i wasn't suggesting anything. still researching... please wait. i am trying.

The OP of that thread speaks for itself, you can choose not to be a jackass about it.

This guy had his flameout like two pages ago, but the probation avatar is a cat in jail, and the newbie one is trump lover. It'd be cool if, when Trump goes to jail the probation avatar was Trump in prison.

That's all really, thanks.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

goose willis posted:

Is that how human trafficking works these days

Huh, I guess Romeo Rose moved.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!
If I ever had faith in imgur it was brief.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Uf4LN

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I hope somehow he gets set up with Romeo Rose and they live happily together until the end of time.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Dejawesp posted:

If I ever had faith in imgur it was brief.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Uf4LN

gently caress imgur, but those pics are intense. I actually enjoyed looking at them, but I'm also a huge history nerd so :shrug:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm honestly not seeing what is supposed to be bad about those comments.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

veni veni veni posted:

I'm honestly not seeing what is supposed to be bad about those comments.

Downvoting "gently caress Nazi" comments. Also comments to the effect of "Well I'm no nazi but their uniforms/their architecture/their stuff I really like!" tends to weird me out unless someone is a history nerd.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

HAHA 🍑🍑🍑sup SLUT?!?🍑🍑🍑 guess what month it is? that's right bitch... 🌽HOEVEMBER!🌽 ♋420♋ years ago TODAY the mayflower discovered america 🇺🇸 and we've been sluttin it up ever since!!! 🍻💊💉😘😘😘 u know what that means😉... its time to give thanks for your main boo 👧💍👨👉👌 the side thang 😉💁💸💸 and all those other hoes who drive you CrAzY!!! 😂😂😂 send this to 69 (😉😉😉) of ur baddest pilgrim bitches and see what u get back!👿 <5, ur basic af 😢😏👎 5-15, u thicker than pumpkin pie 🎃😳🍆🍆 15-25, ur one STUFFED turkey 😋👏🐔 25+ they best be calling u christopher HOElumbus 😍😸🎉🎉🎉 remember, u MUST copy and paste! 😡 if u don't... ur pullout game 🍆 will be WEAK for FIFTY YEARS😱... and u will NEVER have money💵 AGAIN 🙅... NO CHEATING 🙈🙉🙊! ready? GO!!!! 🍁HAPPY HOEVEMBER!!!!!!!🍁

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Haha. I get it! Because the peach... looks kind of like... a butt... :sweatdrop:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Was expecting "No black girls", was pleasantly surprised. That's a really low bar to clear but still.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Ularg posted:

Downvoting "gently caress Nazi" comments. Also comments to the effect of "Well I'm no nazi but their uniforms/their architecture/their stuff I really like!" tends to weird me out unless someone is a history nerd.

I loving love how nazi uniforms look but then again, modern history nerd.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
You can also, as the guy explicitly points out in the comment being brought up, acknowledge the power behind imagery without subscribing to the ideals behind it. Downvoting "gently caress Nazis" is pretty lol, but that first comment isn't objectionable.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I guess it's slightly comforting that the new fascists have such poo poo aesthetics. Nobody's going to be fetishizing MAGA hats 70 years from now.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
We should all be glad that Milo is too gay and foreign-named to truly lead a far right movement, because he's the only one that seems to get that looks matter. Bannon looks like he doesn't wash.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

We should all be glad that Milo is too gay and foreign-named to truly lead a far right movement, because he's the only one that seems to get that looks matter. Bannon looks like he doesn't wash.

You're too nice. Bannon looks like he picked the wrong holy grail.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I just don’t get this trend of hard right people whose brand is commentary on the politics of countries they don’t live in. I’m not sure Ian has ever left Malaysia or Prison Paul has ever left his apartment in Sheffield.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

HAHA 🍑🍑🍑sup SLUT?!?🍑🍑🍑 guess what month it is? that's right bitch... 🌽HOEVEMBER!🌽 ♋420♋ years ago TODAY the mayflower discovered america 🇺🇸 and we've been sluttin it up ever since!!! 🍻💊💉😘😘😘 u know what that means😉... its time to give thanks for your main boo 👧💍👨👉👌 the side thang 😉💁💸💸 and all those other hoes who drive you CrAzY!!! 😂😂😂 send this to 69 (😉😉😉) of ur baddest pilgrim bitches and see what u get back!👿 <5, ur basic af 😢😏👎 5-15, u thicker than pumpkin pie 🎃😳🍆🍆 15-25, ur one STUFFED turkey 😋👏🐔 25+ they best be calling u christopher HOElumbus 😍😸🎉🎉🎉 remember, u MUST copy and paste! 😡 if u don't... ur pullout game 🍆 will be WEAK for FIFTY YEARS😱... and u will NEVER have money💵 AGAIN 🙅... NO CHEATING 🙈🙉🙊! ready? GO!!!! 🍁HAPPY HOEVEMBER!!!!!!!🍁

I think "baddest pilgrim bitches" is going to be my new band name.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

poptart_fairy posted:

You can also, as the guy explicitly points out in the comment being brought up, acknowledge the power behind imagery without subscribing to the ideals behind it. Downvoting "gently caress Nazis" is pretty lol, but that first comment isn't objectionable.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

poptart_fairy posted:

Why can you buy insurance for almost any kind of accident, such as fire or theft, except losing part of your income for 18 years to accidental pregnancy?

Almost any risk you have, you can buy insurance to make it someone else's risk. Why is this one risk singled out that you must take on your own, that could possibly ruin your life?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Why can you buy insurance for almost any kind of accident, such as fire or theft, except losing part of your income to gambling?

Almost any risk you have, you can buy insurance to make it someone else's risk. Why is this one risk singled out that you must take on your own, that could possibly ruin your life?

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Why can you buy insurance for almost any kind of accident, such as fire or theft, except losing part of your income to gambling?

OK I actually think gambling insurance would be hilarious because it'd almost certainly be a scam of its own.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

TokenTrevor posted:

OK I actually think gambling insurance would be hilarious because it'd almost certainly be a scam of its own.

Well, it's insurance, so that goes without saying.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Uh you can buy insurance in blackjack idiot

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Dejawesp posted:

You're too nice. Bannon looks like he picked the wrong holy grail.
A friend who works as a nurse for elderly people who live alone says Bannon looks like his wife died six months ago and he's been living on scotch and bacon sandwiches ever since.

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

Saddest Rhino I need you to know that I read all your posts at least three times. Please never stop.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Steve Bannon looks like a bored wizard tried making a golem out of moldy Spam

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Saddest Rhino I have to tell you that I send all your posts to all my friends so please never stop posting

Pieces of Peace
Jul 8, 2006
Hazardous in small doses.

A friend who works as a nurse for elderly people who live alone says Bannon looks like his wife died six months ago and he's been living on scotch and bacon sandwiches ever since.

Bannon looks like he died six months ago, and the thing wearing his flesh-suit is about ready to shed it.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
He just needs a bit of sugar water.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m glad that Wint posts are taking over form the ‘achewood strip for every situation’ posts.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tITXiO_g4Bw?start=44&end=51&autoplay=1

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

I saw an interview with a dermatologist that speculated on what the gently caress was wrong with Bannon and his theory was that it wasn't a specific disease but rather very unhealthy living. That Bannon exercises little if any, probably drinks too much, eats a very one sided diet, is under a lot of stress and gets very little sleep

Ryn Ghatori
Jan 31, 2012

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

So does this mean that women who sleep with tons of guys and gay men are super geniuses or something

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

And couples that use condoms aren't really in love?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
BRAIN my neg rear end

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

I find this poo poo hilarious. It's like how they take the thing about women absorbing some male DNA in pregnancy (which is a perfectly obvious consequence of having another loving human growing inside you) and take it to these absurd conclusions about reprogramming brains and poo poo.

It's kind of interesting philosophically. Women are subservient to their biology in a way that men are not. It's like they have a gender specific solution to mind-body duality.

Did I say interesting? I meant loving horrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

What happens to gay men that switch off? Do they constantly overwrite each other's brains, or merge together into a shared consciousness?