Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Ride The Gravitron posted:

adult trick or treating. You go door to door and they give you drugs and booze

trick or treat/ smell my feet/ give me some tabs to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

adult trick or treating: they withhold a portion of your candy bar or whatever for payroll taxes

Manifisto

adult trick or treating: leave extra time at each house for reading and signing the waivers

Manifisto

adult trick or treating: while you might be inclined to approach the houses with the most/best candy, you could be accused of trick or treating out of your league

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
adult trick or treating: you don't get title to the candy, you only get a limited license to use it.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
adult trick or treating: you jog between each house to burn extra calories to break even

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

adult trick or treating: you're ready to go home, but you are forced to stay out late even though you will earn no additional candy for doing so

Manifisto

adult trick or treating: your trick-or-treating job has been replaced by young interns willing to trick or treat for raisins

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
"adult" trick or treating: :pervert:

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

adult trick or treating: they withhold a portion of your candy bar or whatever for payroll taxes

lol

alnilam

i literally do sometimes offer a beer to adults walking with their kids, following in the tradition of my dad

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
accidentally locked inside the Disney Vault

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Putty posted:

accidentally locked inside the Disney Vault

*one employee to a new one*
They say long ago an intern just like you got locked inside the vault... and he never came out. Not even after the rererelease of Beauty and the Beast! But they also say that on cold, quiet nights, if you put your ear up to the vault door you can hear someone whisper:

"No one's slick as Gaston!
No one's quick as Gaston!
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston's!"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
They only take a few movies out of the vault at a time because the vault demands an equal value deposit in souls

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
My sex theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

vanisher

Walked into my neighbors house and his thanksgiving decorations seem to feature turkeys and pilgrims prominently. I'm handed a plate of food, but is it turkey or pilgrim flesh?

vanisher fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Nov 3, 2017

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
*Open the oven to baste a small Pilgrim child with an apple shoved into it's mouth.* "Stuffed him myself"

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Ugh my mother is currently arguing with my vegan sister because she brought a soy-grim

vanisher

If you buy a frozen pilgrim make sure you let it thaw out properly for a day or so.

*guy in a pilgrim hat bundled in a blanket drinking cocoa looks nervously at a hungry family watching him*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I tried to deep fry a Quaker once, but I just set my back deck on fire.

Manifisto

the family next door was always generous with their leftover sandwiches in the days after thanksgiving

but in retrospect they laughed a little too hard every time someone called them "mayflowers"

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
They're called S'Mores because they leave you wanting some St. Thomas More.

vanisher

Our family doesn't have a lot of time, so we pick up a Honey Baked 'Gram

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump pardoning the white house Pilgrim

"They come in their mayflowers. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. this is one of the good ones."

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
applying for mall santa job & lying on the resume

e: santa claus applying for mall santa job & lying on the resume

gleebster

Only a howler
Lucrezia Cyborgia.

Robot Made of Meat

gleebster posted:

Lucrezia Cyborgia.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
dramatic readings of monster energy drink cans

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Jedrick posted:

dramatic readings of monster energy drink cans

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

gleebster posted:

Lucrezia Cyborgia.

You didn't post this to the roller derby thread??

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Street farter II

Ha-dookie!

BRB pooping
Necessary Weevil
Just a beetle that is really good to have around, a cool little buddy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
From my dreams to you:

Crou de Ton- when your salad becomes innundated with so many extra toppings it looks like a revolution happened

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

BRB pooping posted:

Necessary Weevil

And its cousin: https://youtu.be/440l8poSQiA

----------------

little munchkin
a list of things that are going to make this year the chillest thanksgiving ever

----------------

little munchkin
pennywise the clown from IT only he assumes the form of whatever makes you the most horny

----------------

Manifisto

little munchkin posted:

a list of things that are going to make this year the chillest thanksgiving ever

amazon/whole foods going to deliver each course of the thanksgiving meal by drone at exactly the right time

tiny drones will deliver each bite of the meal from the plate to our waiting mouths

ty nesamdoom!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

little munchkin posted:

pennywise the clown from IT only he assumes the form of whatever makes you the most horny

Guess I'm dead

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

BRB pooping posted:

Necessary Weevil

The Holy Cow a deeply pious bovine here to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

little munchkin posted:

so still just pennywise the clown then.