Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

a.lo posted:

UNLIMITED illegal immigration

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

:rushes into the thread out of breath:

HAS ANYONE SAID "ED BALLS-DEEP STATE" YET!?!?!?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Jack Del Huevos posted:

we're using it to get the gently caress off this planet

https://youtu.be/g1Sq1Nr58hM

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joementum posted:

lol.... lmao

Men of Rohan! Men of Gondor! All Men of the West! Listen to my podcast!

George Sauron is funding and mobilizing all forces of immigrant evil in his lust for power. We must stand together to face this great threat!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

i resent fort lee/palisades park/leonia/edgewater being placed under the umbrella of conservatives

it's a koreatown/japantown and it owns bigly. also i think bergen county generally votes D anyway

ive only been off highway in NJ once (Millville) and can confirm p much alabama :gop:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is the kinda stuff that gets scary when it gets out of con -- what's that, Trump is president? huh.

ahahah

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

bergen county is pretty diverse i hear, that's a lie

e: dammit beaten

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

a.lo posted:

UNLIMITED illegal immigration

type 'nofuckinwall' into the chat console during single-player to enable unlimited illegal immigration

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

the south won the civil war, but it's taken them a while to realize it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vertical Lime posted:

bergen county is pretty diverse i hear, that's a lie

e: dammit beaten

its funny but they still stereotypes m8

u def wont ever see me in a red sox hat out trapping lobster yanno?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

there is no bottom lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

radical meme posted:

These are modern day Willie Horton ads, weaponized for Twitter and Facebook. "You don't want your daughter raped do you, well then vote Republican."

edit: there's really no easy response any Democrat can come up with, it's the same as the age old question "do you still beat your wife".

the response is finding the sleaziest scandal about the republican possible, or fabricating it. change the conversation.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

folks, https://presidenttrumpy.tumblr.com/ is still going strong

with eleven (11!) followers and 144 posts queued!!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

they have sunday blue laws in bergen probably only because it's loving crowded on the roads during the week and not for christian reasons

re: paramus

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

YOU A loving HAT posted:

ABLOOBLOOBLOO your hair is terrible ya racist idjit

:smugdon:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

the response is finding the sleaziest scandal about the republican possible, or fabricating it. change the conversation.

the current president is a walking sleazy scandal

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

i don’t understand what the gop is thinking in terms of long term strategy. everyone 35and under that i know despises them as a group, and the older republicans i know from work are, in general, disgusted, some having second thoughts about staying in the party. several women who were long term committed republicans have flipped and can’t stop ranting about what worthless pricks they are

all anecdotal, but the long term demographic trends are very much against them even without this sort of thing, and it just seems like over time they’re headed to nowhere when it comes to attracting people to their cause

do they think people are just going to forget after years of this poo poo?

do they think they can gerrymander their way through elections indefinitely?

wtf are they thinking?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

the south won the civil war, but it's taken them a while to realize it

they don't consider it a victory until all the slaves are back where they belong

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

the current president is a walking sleazy scandal

clinton never once brought up the fact that he fucks his daughter nightly. probably should've done that.

also trump's a unique case in that there's so many scandals it made the democrats and the media unable to focus on one.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Annual Prophet posted:

i don’t understand what the gop is thinking in terms of long term strategy. everyone 35and under that i know despises them as a group, and the older republicans i know from work are, in general, disgusted, some having second thoughts about staying in the party. several women who were long term committed republicans have flipped and can’t stop ranting about what worthless pricks they are

all anecdotal, but the long term demographic trends are very much against them even without this sort of thing, and it just seems like over time they’re headed to nowhere when it comes to attracting people to their cause

wtf are they thinking?

if the gop had any concept of long-term consequences they wouldn't be republicans

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Unperson_47 posted:

anyone got any good jalapeno jelly recipes

i've made this before when i had blackberries and peppers making GBS threads out my rear end

its a good sweet heat jelly

https://www.yummly.com/#recipe/Blackberry-Pepper-Jelly-1716460

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/terrencemcd/status/926677021526253568

Did someone mention racist NJ fliers?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/JAdomian/status/901482060271038464

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Annual Prophet posted:

wtf are they thinking?

they don't have to do it forever, just long enough to call a constitutional referendum and strip all non-white people of their rights.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Vertical Lime posted:

they have sunday blue laws in bergen probably only because it's loving crowded on the roads during the week and not for christian reasons

re: paramus

yeah

garden state mall is one of the largest malls in america and if i lived in paramus i would like at least one fuckin day a week when the whole of NYC isn't driving down route 4 for my mall

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
It has been too long since this was posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Annual Prophet posted:

wtf are they thinking?

'apartheid state'

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the gop is actively destroying the planet and dooming us all to suffocate when the clathrate guns go off

they don't give a single thought to anything beyond the next year

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Yinlock posted:

if the gop had any concept of long-term consequences they wouldn't be republicans

:agreed:

good point

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Annual Prophet posted:

wtf are they thinking?
yes. as well as suppress the vote through legal means, criminal means, and cultural means. basically their strategy is to drive up the white vote for themselves to ridiculous percents, and make it so that even when whites are a minority, they have the power of a majority for decades.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I :thunk: that the GOP don't do much thinking at all!

bigly if true

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
when i was younger where were some stores with electronics sections i've never walked through for years because i would only go there on sundays

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the statue issue is quite favourable to republicans, because white americans are overwhelmingly racist morons

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lol if u think :milk:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Annual Prophet posted:

wtf are they thinking?

that betsy devos will deliver newer better under-35yr olds

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SKULL.GIF posted:

the gop is actively destroying the planet and dooming us all to suffocate when the clathrate guns go off

they don't give a single thought to anything beyond the next year

as the environment dies and cities drown, whatever remains of the GOP will face exactly zero repercussions for decades of inaction and denial

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Annual Prophet posted:

signs point to yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

logikv9 posted:

as the environment dies and cities drown, whatever remains of the GOP will face exactly zero repercussions for decades of inaction and denial

that's not true. the remains of the GOP will be rewarded with whatever scraps of power still exist in the future hellscape.

• Locked thread