Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

"It's a site run by a lizardperson"
"Hillary Clinton?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Man am I ever glad I had the foresight to look at that goddamn limbless doll in incognito mode, holy cripes.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
As terrible images go, it's worse than the "rescue-me face" rabbit from the plushfucker forum but still not as bad as the jar from Lou's episode about cumming on food.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/trav_ramsey/status/922871064530706433

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Benny the Snake posted:

My silly thing.

I was gonna wait until it was all finished up, but ehh gently caress it. A bunch of artists in the community are doing Inktober for The F Plus!
Lemon made a real cool site that catalogues everyone's contribution. And there's a bunch of really good stuff on there! The ballp.it thread also has mostly the same art, but more talks about it all. Totally check it out! There's a week left, and lots of people have been catching up or keeping strong with the once-a-day thing. Show them some support!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've been drawing poo poo despite a lack of any artistic talent!

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Oct 25, 2017

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pulp rag posted:

I was gonna wait until it was all finished up, but ehh gently caress it. A bunch of artists in the community are doing Inktober for The F Plus!
Lemon made a real cool site that catalogues everyone's contribution. And there's a bunch of really good stuff on there! The ballp.it thread also has mostly the same art, but more talks about it all. Totally check it out! There's a week left, and lots of people have been catching up or keeping strong with the once-a-day thing. Show them some support!
That cartoon is the greatest thing that this or any Inktober can produce. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
This is the first time we’ve had to pause in the middle of an episode of Song Crimes for presenter laughter. It’s Ghost Ride It, Tie Your Mother Down, and The Humpty Dance!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
BLOW
UP
THE
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

https://twitter.com/thefplus/status/923242740133122048

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Playlist is up! :dance:

Holy crap, Bunnybread looks like a member of Football Congress. I'd of never guessed.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
I dunno which username in the new Lou Reads on the hiccup fetish forum is better, IsraelForever repping his favorite ethnostate even while scouring YouTube for accidental wank material or SpongeBob.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

My god, watching Kumquat Kumquat around the stage while talking about BLOWING UP THE MOON is beautiful. I think my favorite little physicality though is after Bumpgrrl reads her title and Lemon just NOPEs off of the stage.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
This weak on Extra Credit: Ghost Sex ft. Bunnybread

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
What sort of insurance should you carry for operating an S&M Dungeon in your castle? How do you childproof a home where dark rituals are regularly held? Which bar has the best Pina Colada in London OH? All this and more will be examined as we catch some song criminals DEAD TO FRIGHTS!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

echopapa posted:

What sort of insurance should you carry for operating an S&M Dungeon in your castle? How do you childproof a home where dark rituals are regularly held? Which bar has the best Pina Colada in London OH? All this and more will be examined as we catch some song criminals DEAD TO FRIGHTS!

Never ever stop.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/926084760937664513

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
STOG has challenged himself to write a thousand-word story a day this month. He's starting off with an unreasonably good Patrick82 tale.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

I really hope it's about the hilarious moral panic conservatives have been having about the totally real plan to murder white people with Acme TNT crates because good lord is there a lot of hilarious gibberish surrounding this that is doc-worthy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Guy Mann posted:

I really hope it's about the hilarious moral panic conservatives have been having about the totally real plan to murder white people with Acme TNT crates because good lord is there a lot of hilarious gibberish surrounding this that is doc-worthy.

I follow some facebook/twitter/forums that could probably make an entire doc about the right wing tacticool LARP scene...

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/926662306641186816

awww yisss they read my gamefaqs doc

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

STOG has challenged himself to write a thousand-word story a day this month. He's starting off with an unreasonably good Patrick82 tale.

this is amazing

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:munch:

Sitting Here posted:

this is amazing
Day 2 is even better. STOG is a goddamn master.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

He's got a thing about earphones and bitcoins hasn't he :D

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lemon has been too busy playing the new Bubsy to release more episodes

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

change my name posted:

Lemon has been too busy playing the new Bubsy to release more episodes
A fate worse than death

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
He's actually been working on yet another website.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

did you know gamefaqs has a secret sex and sexuality board, because I didn't

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I actually know that it has a lot of secret boards. I've been told that it's a thing for people to commandeer the boards for obscure and mediocre games that don't get a lot of discussion and use them as under-the-radar hangouts.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Sham bam bamina! posted:

He's actually been working on yet another website.

stealing a joke from a friend:

Lemon needs an intervent.ion

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I actually know that it has a lot of secret boards. I've been told that it's a thing for people to commandeer the boards for obscure and mediocre games that don't get a lot of discussion and use them as under-the-radar hangouts.

I remember that there was a suspicion that Great Courts 2, a tennis game that became the Homestar Runner secret board, didn't actually exist and was created specifically for those guys. I just looked it up and it is indeed a game, but back in those days it wasn't easy to find that out.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Episode #265: Only the Preambles to Recipes

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Always happy to see Cibo Matto as theme music.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

incredibly good poo poo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Wow, I had no idea that Squiddy could do the Bozarth Blubber.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm a creamy squash girl. :grin:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This ep illustrates the greatest tragedy of an antifa led white genocide not happening yesterday

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the greatest cyberpunk epic this century

was this a reference to an f plus topic like the audiophile one was?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I love memes and Grumpy Cat.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

noether posted:

the greatest cyberpunk epic this century

was this a reference to an f plus topic like the audiophile one was?
It's loosely based on one of his Ballpit posts (<100 words originally). The "Internet of Things" should be an F+ topic, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Ooof bad accent dot club just strikes me as an easy way to fall into some Charlie Chan bullshit

p.s. quinoa is dope