Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't

Saw posted:

Into the beast's maw

You're missing something somewhere. You're far enough in the MSQ; you shouldn't be able to do a lv35 job quest without the job stone, because the lv30 quest gives you the job stone. Are you 100% sure (go to the completed tab in your journal and verify if you haven't) you've finished the arcanist questline? There's not an arcanist quest sitting in your log, still? Maybe even the summoner quest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Saw posted:

I have done all of those. Thubygeim no longer gives out quests. No stone in inventory, no summon 3 skill.

Thubygeim no longer has any quests available to me at all - doesn't even show an icon on map for me anymore. Summoner trainer won't give me level 35 quest even though I'm level 35. I'm assuming when she says that I need to take care of a primal first, she's talking about "bowl of embers" - or is there another I missed?

Can you take screenshots of your complete arcanist and/or summoner quests (also active quests) and upload them? Also do /itemsearch "Soul of the Summoner" because if you've completed the quest from Thubygeim you should definitely have it.

Maguoob fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Nov 4, 2017

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Hunter Noventa posted:

I want the elimination of glamour overlap more than I want a catalogue.

You and me both.

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

I am loosing my patience after seeing your big size boobs and having a wish to suck them for atleast one hour then t

Aurora posted:

Check your armoury chest which is where your job crystals are. You need to equip it.

Ha ha ha - something so simple. Like I said, I'm very new and there's a lot to take in.

Once again, thanks to all who provided answers :)

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

You and me both.

By overlap do you mean how you're stuck using the same glamour for the tanks, casters, and healers due to them sharing equipment? Because I too would like that to go the gently caress away, but I still want a glamour catalog.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

A catalogue, probably. I feel like they discussed why that wasn't viable before, though. Might have just been a weird dream.

It's definitely the feature people want most and you're also right in that they've said a glamour catalogue was pretty much rejected.

Hopefully they've figured it out. Even if it's quite barebones to start with and only supports the most popular glamours already in and gear implemented from 4.2 onwards, it's a start.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
I feel like after a glamour catalog, mannequins are up there?

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

SwissArmyDruid posted:

I feel like after a glamour catalog, mannequins are up there?

Yes, please! I can finally clear out all the armor sets my retainers are holding!

Edit: Also weapon racks so I can show off all my swords and guns.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mannequins would be nice but they're not really solving the problem of the appearance being tied to an item that you need to keep in a retainer slot/inventory/armour chest so it'd be good, it'd be a let down to me

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

PunkBoy posted:

Edit: Also weapon racks so I can show off all my swords and guns.

Attach the guns to your mount :black101:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Are these the same players that got second coil savage and final coil world firsts?

edit: it was thought by many on Reddit and the balance discord that DRK was bad for this fight...

:owned:

hobbesmaster fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 4, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

hobbesmaster posted:

Are these the same players that got second coil savage and final coil world firsts?

edit: it was thought by many on Reddit and the balance discord that DRK was bad for this fight...

loving fun havers

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

hobbesmaster posted:

lol good

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

hobbesmaster posted:

Most of them are the same people who got the coil WF yes.

One of them on twitter said "I tried extremely hard because this was BAHAMUT. If it was Alexander, I wouldn't bother racing WF".

They also did it with a comp where only the healers have the ability to res, where most comps are running with at least a Summoner too so they can pick up the a res if needed. They just seem to have been the best team running by a massive distance skill wise.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

There's also salt around because the group doesn't have a name they go by and they actively dislike the one people have given them.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Maguoob posted:

By overlap do you mean how you're stuck using the same glamour for the tanks, casters, and healers due to them sharing equipment? Because I too would like that to go the gently caress away, but I still want a glamour catalog.

Exactly.

As for a catalogue, they could do something similar to what they've done for the Garo gear, where you can re-buy dungeon gear after getting a certain cheevo.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
A bunch of FATE bosses spawned before work today, so I finally got to kill Behemoth. :dance:

Now I just need to kill Proto Ultima.

hobbesmaster posted:

Having fun? What is this heresy?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

hobbesmaster posted:

That's just great, hell yeah

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Are there any goons on cactuar with alc specialized? I grew the mats for the new mount and am looking to commission someone to make it

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

I just want glamours tied to gear sets so I can have my tanks and my casters look different from each other. You can add both that and a glam log at the same time, right yoship?

Also good on that fun-haver drk.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I want hair per gear set.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Thundarr posted:

Also good on that fun-haver drk.

Final Fantasy XIV, where even world first raiders play what they want because it's just fun

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Quote isn't edit, my bad

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I want mannequins because I like dressing things up and having the opportunity to do that with old gear I'm not using appeals to me.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

This is from the same group apparently:
https://twitter.com/eis1008/status/923579535227940864

:dogbutton:

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Christ, that Rescue :eyepop:

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Skaw posted:

Christ, that Rescue :eyepop:

I've done stupid poo poo like that with BLM stuff but doing it with Rescue is a whole nother level.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

There's also salt around because the group doesn't have a name they go by and they actively dislike the one people have given them.

What's the name people have given them?

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Magres posted:

What's the name people have given them?

Dysnomia, literally "bad with names"

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Wonder Turbine posted:

Dysnomia, literally "bad with names"

That's extremely good.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

What the hell. That level of trust. That reaction time. No wonder they pulled it off.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Ah, Urth's Fount. Everyone's favorite stage to replay multiple times.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Ah, Urth's Fount. Everyone's favorite stage to replay multiple times.

I soloed it as a red Mage until I got everything I wanted from it!

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
:siren: Ultimania is live! :siren: Let's see if we can get past Twin tonight.

sleepyfish
Apr 1, 2014

https://giant.gfycat.com/TestyOrneryHousefly.webm

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

good

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
Ultimania update: got to Nael on our 3rd night in, and we actually pushed Twin before the last Death Sentence at one point. So we definitely have the DPS.

e:

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Nov 5, 2017

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldResoluteHyenaShazBotstix

The Akh Morns hit for 300k, there are at least 3 to start with.
The auto attacks are 66k

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Nov 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Which one of you was riding around on that goofy Easter egg late last night?