Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Doltos posted:

This is the time of the week where I bench DeVante Parker last second for Sterling Shepard then watch Parker put up 35 on my bench.
As a Raiders fan I’m just going to say don’t bench your Dolphins this week (I’m starting Stills...)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
:siren: :siren: Fournette out for breaking rules. :siren: :siren:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

VietCampo posted:

:siren: :siren: Fournette out for breaking rules. :siren: :siren:

Just saw this. Marrone you loving idiot. Would you start Yeldon or Ivory?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Doltos posted:

This is the time of the week where I bench DeVante Parker last second for Sterling Shepard then watch Parker put up 35 on my bench.

Want me to start both so they both get 1 catch for 1 yard and then leave nursing hamstrings?

I am willing to do that for everyone.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Ertz is out ya'll, fire up your Austin Hoopers

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

MrSargent posted:

Just saw this. Marrone you loving idiot. Would you start Yeldon or Ivory?

Yeldon. He should get the catches out of the backfield as well, so even better in PPR.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yeldon > Ivory

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Watson, Fuller, Fournette :wtc:

Rip my 2-6 comeback team

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Delanie Walker or Ben Watson?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
What eagles backup TE do i want?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
PPR Format:

Yeldon or Mixon?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
The gently caress did fournette do?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Figures that I get Zeke back for this week but at the cost of losing Fournette instead.

Fantasy gods stop it with these sacrifices

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

RIP to the person in my league who owns Fournette, and dropped Ivory at 6 AM to pick up a defense for this week.

phanter04
Apr 28, 2008

mcmagic posted:

What eagles backup TE do i want?

I’ve read trey burton. Younger and a better pass catcher. Celek used more for blocking. My question is how this affects the rest of he offense. I have Jeffery. I don’t know if I should play him now or Doctson. I’ve seen fantasy points allowed to WRs by Denver and it’s pretty low

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Fournette out, non-injury.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Good news: I have programmed a computer to make the perfect fantasy football lineup, every week

Bad news: Small side effect, it has achieved sentience. I did not think to program Asimov's three laws of robotics into it

Good news: While I design a patch, I have distracted the computer by having it do this week's live game reactions

Bad news: Its "perfect" lineup included both Ertz and Fournette. Now it is melting down and I'm scared it might decide to just eliminate all of humanity in a fit of frustration

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Cool, just traded for Ertz this week.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Kingtheninja posted:

The gently caress did fournette do?
My random guesses: either he broke curfew in a bad way the night before or they caught him smoking weed.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Drunk Nerds posted:

Good news: I have programmed a computer to make the perfect fantasy football lineup, every week

Bad news: Small side effect, it has achieved sentience. I did not think to program Asimov's three laws of robotics into it

Good news: While I design a patch, I have distracted the computer by having it do this week's live game reactions

Bad news: Its "perfect" lineup included both Ertz and Fournette. Now it is melting down and I'm scared it might decide to just eliminate all of humanity in a fit of frustration

Honestly it was going to happen eventually. Just be proud of how quickly your creation has developed.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

phanter04 posted:

I’ve read trey burton. Younger and a better pass catcher. Celek used more for blocking. My question is how this affects the rest of he offense. I have Jeffery. I don’t know if I should play him now or Doctson. I’ve seen fantasy points allowed to WRs by Denver and it’s pretty low

I'm sitting Jeffrey this week. Could be a bad week for him.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

Tiptoes posted:

My random guesses: either he broke curfew in a bad way the night before or they caught him smoking weed.

The talking heads on TV said he missed a team picture then a meeting earlier this week.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

How confident are we in Yeldon starting/outsnapping Ivory? Picked him up in a bunch of leagues after the Fournette news, but skeptical about playing him.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Good thing I have Ertz and Fournette on the same team plus Bell and Diggs on a bye week.

Go go Eddie Lacy and Jared Cook

:cry: :suicide:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Doobie Keebler posted:

The talking heads on TV said he missed a team picture then a meeting earlier this week.
Hahaha so Doug Marrone is just being a hardass and hurting his team in the process. How stupid. I was hoping for something more interesting if they're going to handicap themselves today.

tonic posted:

How confident are we in Yeldon starting/outsnapping Ivory? Picked him up in a bunch of leagues after the Fournette news, but skeptical about playing him.
I think there's no chance Yeldon outsnaps Ivory. In week 7, Ivory had 56% of snaps and Yeldon was in on 34%. Yeldon may outproduce him again, but I have trouble trusting him despite personally picking him up multiple times this morning.

Tiptoes fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 5, 2017

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm tempted to roll down a RB and kicker this week BUT maybe there's a better option:

1ppr, 0.2ppc

I am trying to hold onto Morris because of Zeke but I am doubtful anything will even happen now. Cohen has been losing snaps but I am hopeful that he will be reintegrated into the gameplan after the Bears' bye (this assumes Fox lets Trubes throw passes).

So, drop Morris or Cohen for:

Ellington
Riddick
Bernard
Gallman

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm tempted to roll down a RB and kicker this week BUT maybe there's a better option:

1ppr, 0.2ppc

I am trying to hold onto Morris because of Zeke but I am doubtful anything will even happen now. Cohen has been losing snaps but I am hopeful that he will be reintegrated into the gameplan after the Bears' bye (this assumes Fox lets Trubes throw passes).

So, drop Morris or Cohen for:

Ellington
Riddick
Bernard
Gallman

I'd drop Morris for Ellington.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

phanter04 posted:

If it’s any type of ppr you should be playing Jeffery over Doctson

Can’t make up my freaking mind between Ivory and Yeldon...

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Just traded Demaryius Thomas and Joe Mixon for DeAndre Hopkins. I'm buying into the panic.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I feel so overconfident about my Curtis Samuel and Ryan Grant starts in PPR this week that I have no idea what to do with Yeldon. My gut says to be wary of him.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

pubic works project posted:

I'd drop Morris for Ellington.

I shall do that. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone else (non-Zeke owner) will snag Morris if Zeke goes down.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Lol, so Fournette is out because he missed the team photo....

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Yeah I'm rolling with Mixon to replace Fournette. I should be okay, even with me playing Jags defense.

I'm about to drop Yeldon for Curtis Samuel.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I shall do that. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone else (non-Zeke owner) will snag Morris if Zeke goes down.

I'd drop Cohen. Zeke is almost certain to be suspended starting next weekend and the Dallas O-line has looked better and better as the season has gone on. Morris will get some RB1 scoring in the weeks to come and Cohen's usage has dropped precipitously in recent weeks,

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Tiptoes posted:

Hahaha so Doug Marrone is just being a hardass and hurting his team in the process. How stupid. I was hoping for something more interesting if they're going to handicap themselves today.

This isnt the thread for it but he probably should be punished for that poo poo. Its worse than curfew breaking or whatever

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

tonic posted:

I'd drop Cohen. Zeke is almost certain to be suspended starting next weekend and the Dallas O-line has looked better and better as the season has gone on. Morris will get some RB1 scoring in the weeks to come and Cohen's usage has dropped precipitously in recent weeks,

I went with Morris but I've been deliberating this for a while. I decided that if Cohen does have a good game, I can at least trade him with one of my many rookie WRs for an upgrade to one of the losing teams. I know this will probably hurt me in some way in the end because best laid plans etc but I get Bell back next week anyway.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

the_american_dream posted:

This isnt the thread for it but he probably should be punished for that poo poo. Its worse than curfew breaking or whatever

Yeah, they were fine without Fournette last game anyway.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

tonic posted:

Zeke is almost certain to be suspended starting next weekend

Let’s not get carried away here. He was supposed to be suspended for 9 weeks now, saying he “is almost certain to be suspended starting next weekend” is laughable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

Let’s not get carried away here. He was supposed to be suspended for 9 weeks now, saying he “is almost certain to be suspended starting next weekend” is laughable.

I mean, technically he's right. It's just that it's also almost certain that Fournette will not be suspended at some point during the week as well.

• Locked thread