Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/JFMcMullen/status/927260328852971520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ref's still letting defenders launch at cam's head.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

didnt the browns take osweiler in a salary dump for a pick? who cares who that dude is playing for

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I do think it's very unlikely Wentz would have had the same positive development on the Browns.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

man atlanta plays really soft on 2nd and long

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

didnt the browns take osweiler in a salary dump for a pick? who cares who that dude is playing for

Browns got a 2nd to eat cap space. It was cool and good.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I get really sick of Bengals players giving up the first down making a tackle and then clapping like they've done something. You just allowed a 12-yard run stop celebrating.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

I get really sick of Bengals players giving up the first down making a tackle and then clapping like they've done something. You just allowed a 12-yard run stop celebrating.

If I were a coach I wouldn't allow any celebrating EXCEPT on 3rd/4th down, or a turnover. Then go wild!!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I am very excited for Fitzmagic in Tampa

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Half decent drive from Carolina there, they're really missing Olsen though.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

BlindSite posted:

Browns got a 2nd to eat cap space. It was cool and good.

yeah, objectively a good move. 900k for a second is fantastic every team would sign up for that

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Gettin' ugly in the dome. My kind of ugly.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

A.o.D. posted:

Tampa's defense is p. bad.

I think they checked out with Winston.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

yeah, objectively a good move. 900k for a second is fantastic every team would sign up for that
It's 900k for this game, not for the whole season.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Jeff Fisher is an extremely bad coach

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ghost Dog posted:

I'm still a little shocked the Browns are so awful when they made all the right moves this off-season. Well, not shocked but you know what I mean.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I rarely pay attention to commercials but someone mentioned the queso in that Chipotle commercial looks disgusting even in a commercial setting where everything is tailored to look great whether it's a Big Mac or Filet Mignon and I see it every time now.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 5, 2017

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Josh Lyman posted:

It's 900k for this game, not for the whole season.

ok, who loving cares tho

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Giants are not a very good football team!

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i can tell the Orville is flopping because they have to repeatedly state Seth McFarlane is in it several weeks in

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Tavon Austin end-around finally works on a team, and that team is the Giants.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Oh look Wallace still plays here

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

3 DONG HORSE posted:

it's gonna be Brees or Cousins, failing that draft the tallest whitest QB with an arm because Elway

Are there any 6'8 quarterbacks in this year's class? If not, I think Elway's brain will just continue running in an endless loop sequence "searching for 6'8 quarterback. Restarting search for 6'8 quarterback" until it crashes

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Kamara is my dude and the Saints don't deserve him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Savage is so bad

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

will mcadoo survive the week

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

ok, who loving cares tho
Losing 10% of your cap to a player who's not even on your team is kind of a big deal.

But the Browns are terrible this year so it doesn't really matter.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
Who Dat!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Quest For Glory II posted:

i can tell the Orville is flopping because they have to repeatedly state Seth McFarlane is in it several weeks in

it got renewed for season 2

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

A.o.D. posted:

Gettin' ugly in the dome. My kind of ugly.

Post / av combo

Lol the only highlight they're showing out of the jags bengals game is the fight

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Did he fumble or did he dileberately throw that ball away?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Josh Lyman posted:

Losing 10% of your cap to a player who's not even on your team is kind of a big deal.

But the Browns are terrible this year so it doesn't really matter.

you figured it out in the second part of your post. congrats. its not a big deal at all

oh...oh no...we arent getting the production from Brock Osweiler!!!! why do nfl fans/media have trouble with the concept of a salary dump. its in other, better sports

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris Ivory is still in the NFL? Huh.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Uh, wasn't Flacco out of the pocket?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I really wish they'd give a call out to the big guys on pile-pushes like that. Like, Gurley did a great job not going down, but the reason he got into the endzone is that his linesman basically put him there.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

It's actually gaining steam, does better than its lead-in Gotham too.

Unfortunately, Fox thinks middle America loves Seth McFarlane (they don't).

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Athanatos posted:

it got renewed for season 2
that seems like a bad decision

they should just make a Galaxy Quest TV show instead, but without Tim Allen and uh also they'd have to replace alan rickman

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Contract Sarkisian

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

And again in the first play after the fumble!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Survivor is still going on???

• Locked thread