Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’ve never seen this few falcons fans at BOA for this game.

Not even in like 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hmm yes sure I see your point but have you considered

gently caress the Saints

It's cute that you still have hope.

Lost Season.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

It's cute that you still have hope.

Lost Season.

What's hope?

Also shut up

Also gently caress the saints

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
3rd and 14? Screen to Sanu!

:raise:

Also Matt missing a wide open Julio for 6 is the perfect metaphor for our season.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

weird Asian candy posted:

Also Matt missing a wide open Julio for 6 is the perfect metaphor for our season.

It's a good thing Cam is poo poo too

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Is there a more reliable playcall than J Stew up the middle for 1 yard on the first Panther's play?

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

kazil posted:

Is there a more reliable playcall than J Stew up the middle for 1 yard on the first Panther's play?

This has aged well.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hmm yes sure I see your point but have you considered

gently caress the Saints

N- no!

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
I know it's nothing compared to the offense, but I can't help but be continually surprised at how utter poo poo Carolina's Special Teams is.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

If the panthers score forty points I will literally eat my own poo poo

toxx it

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

Matt's the loving king of not hitting timing routes and leaving his guys open for decapitation.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
Two first down plays that weren't runs up the middle and they had to cut to Shula in the box to make sure he wasn't quietly murdered during halftime.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

OK but listen

Yes

Also I love Kamara and I'm secretly jealous yall got him

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I stopped posting in here once the Bucs started sucking so I'm just checking in to say that I'm sad the Bucs suck

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Well, looks like another coaching search is in order. Dirk totally lost the team and really is in over his head. I had hope like always but another swing and a miss.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you, Falcons.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
This is loving trash

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

I stopped posting in here once the Bucs started sucking so I'm just checking in to say that I'm sad the Bucs suck

loving :same:

wandler20 posted:

Well, looks like another coaching search is in order. Dirk totally lost the team and really is in over his head. I had hope like always but another swing and a miss.

"I had hope like always" is the title of the documentary of the Bucs fan life.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Joey Freshwater posted:

OK but listen

Yes

Also I love Kamara and I'm secretly jealous yall got him

Yeah we hit it out of the park for rookies this year. Glad it's not being wasted.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I like Koetter. Jameis is hurt and he's still real young. I'm willing to give him another year or two.

That said what happened to Gholston?

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Joey Freshwater posted:

Tough to tell. He fell down after the play was over - may have been hit in the head/neck earlier but wasn't enough to stop him.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ulmont posted:

Tough to tell. He fell down after the play was over - may have been hit in the head/neck earlier but wasn't enough to stop him.

Yeah I couldn't see much on the replay but he was in full spinal precautions when he got taken off field.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Just saw the Evans hit on Lattimore finally (stream was messing up) gently caress that guy. I hope he earns a game off.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

I like Koetter. Jameis is hurt and he's still real young. I'm willing to give him another year or two.

I like Dirk a lot but he's losing the team and has regressed dearly despite adding talent.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That Works posted:

Just saw the Evans hit on Lattimore finally (stream was messing up) gently caress that guy. I hope he earns a game off.

As a Bucs fan, I'm amazed he wasn't ejected. He absolutely deserved to be.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Falcons Are Really Really Terrible

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

WampaLord posted:

As a Bucs fan, I'm amazed he wasn't ejected. He absolutely deserved to be.

Yeah. I mean I get that he was trying to protect Winston and all but that was so disproportionate. He'll eat a big fine for sure.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ATL with a 4th quarter... comeback?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

That Works posted:

ATL with a 4th quarter... comeback?

lol. no.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What Evans did was cool and good

No I'm not bias stop laughing at me

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

No I'm not bias stop laughing at me

Nah, not in any way and you should feel bad if you support that.

Like if Lattimore was going at Winston sure.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
The Saints are number one. All others are number two or lower.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Its like the Falcons start playing prevent on offense from the first play of the game...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

Dude, come on, no it wasn't, you don't cheap shot a guy from behind when he can't see you.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
The Saints have definitely been showing improvement as the season has developed. Granted, they haven't really posted a W on a good, healthy team, but it's amazing what winning will cure.

With that said, I'm not ditching this avatar until they post a win in January.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Its like the Falcons start playing prevent on offense from the first play of the game...

I'm golfing and checked in through the Yahoo app. Lol. Falcons gonna Falcon. Lost season.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Didn't get to see the game, but just saw the two scores. We are on a cruise so I won't have internet for a few days but let me say two things.

1. Who Dat!

2. gently caress the Falcons.

That is all.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Falcons have quit

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

A.o.D. posted:

The Saints have definitely been showing improvement as the season has developed. Granted, they haven't really posted a W on a good, healthy team, but it's amazing what winning will cure.

With that said, I'm not ditching this avatar until they post a win in January.

I'm ditching this one as soon as we get 8 wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

That Works posted:

I'm ditching this one as soon as we get 8 wins.

If I get drunk and the Saints poo poo the bed again I may rebuy, so don't get comfortable.

• Locked thread