Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Chris Christie posted:

You mean that Clinton state dept. employee who hitched his wagon to the Carson campaign, then volunteered to be an unpaid intern for the Trump campaign, and then immediately and not suspiciously at all began using that low-level position to aggressively push for the chance to set up a meeting between Trump himself and Vlad Putin himself? That guy who got caught lying by Mueller's team thanks to evidence and info. turned over by the Trump administration?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that guy is sketchy as gently caress and I hope that unlike all the Clinton flunkies who got plea deals in exchange for nothing under the Obama DOJ/FBI, George P. actually had to sing for Mueller and earn his deal by producing scalps.

You see, I'm not a mentally ill retard who thinks Donald Trump is a secret Russian colluder manchurian President, so I hope Mueller's work continues to roll along and I hope he actually "drains the swamp" and exposes as many D.C. scum-bags as possible.

Don't be a corn-cob. Criticize Trump all you want, make fun of him on this comedy forum all you want, but don't be an idiot and fall for stupid conspiracy theories. Trump will never be perp-walked or impeached, if you want to be rid of him try a 2020 nominee who doesn't ascribe to the "working class white people? gently caress EM" mentality that is taking over the DNC and Democratic Party.

Earlier in this thread I posted concerns about how the Trump detractors just kept drowning out maga dudes with dumb white noise posts and were never given a reasonable debate.

Now I know why!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
I dunno about anyone else but a penguin shaped tea infuser sounds bomb as gently caress

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Groovelord Neato posted:

at this point obama's biggest scandal was ordering dijon.

He ate the wrong kind of lettuce at one point iirc

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

OldMemes posted:

Imagine if Clinton was President, she might do things like be a competant leader, have good dipolmatic skills and get productive things done. :ohdear:

lmao, if Clinton was president she would have half a dozen congressional committees investigating her, her legislative agenda would be stymied by GOP stonewalling & her poll numbers would be dropping because she's not getting anything accomplished

wait

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sebmojo posted:

He ate the wrong kind of lettuce at one point iirc

he also deported more ppl than every other president combined and bombed 16 countries

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

we're talking about what republicans got mad at it. the problem with republicans is they can't properly criticize obama and clinton because they like the actual bad stuff they;ve done.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Groovelord Neato posted:

we're talking about what republicans got mad at it. the problem with republicans is they can't properly criticize obama and clinton because they like the actual bad stuff they;ve done.

they were mad at him for upstaging bush

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

paul_soccer10 posted:

they were mad at him for upstaging bush

A potato in a suit could upstage Bush

In fact, probably most modern republican presidents thinking about it

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
gently caress here we go again:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/05/us/texas-church-shooting-latest/index.html

America, you need counseling. Or at least a rewarding hobby.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's the fourth worst shooting in modern american history and all four have happened in the past decade.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status...er%3D502%23pti1

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

A potato in a suit could upstage Bush

In fact, probably most modern republican presidents thinking about it

It's funny how Bush was a bad president, but now we have the worst president and I long for the days when my thoughts on politics could just be, "What an rear end in a top hat," once every week or so.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol: :smith:

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.

Egbert Souse posted:

Obama probably wore the tan suit specifically to troll Fox News.

Can you imagine Trump in a tan suit.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Random Stranger posted:

It's funny how Bush was a bad president, but now we have the worst president and I long for the days when my thoughts on politics could just be, "What an rear end in a top hat," once every week or so.

bush is a thousand times worse than trump.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
bush was effectually horrible. trump is ineffectually horrible. one is way worse than the other

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/st...D503%23lastpost

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

OldMemes posted:

Can you imagine Trump in a tan suit.

Hopefully he tries green

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

lol gorka always looks like he was pulled away from delivering a rimjob for a photograph

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I want to meet Gorka in public and tell him I liked him in Breaking Bad

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gorka looks like he has strong opinions on what counts as consent

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

thats a lol

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is what you should all be doing, guys. I'm using uBlock Origin.

(click for bigly)

This removes the placeholder for a post by an ignored user, and also removes any post that quotes anyone in your ignore list.

Adjust to your own ignore list accordingly.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

brylcreem posted:

This is what you should all be doing, guys. I'm using uBlock Origin.

(click for bigly)

This removes the placeholder for a post by an ignored user, and also removes any post that quotes anyone in your ignore list.

Adjust to your own ignore list accordingly.

that's another LOL

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I think this picture is the most flattering a picture of Trump has ever been. He looks like an old guy, which he is.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Nov 5, 2017

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
remember when trump jr posted the evidence he colluded on twitter and said it was ok bcz the dirt wasnt good

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Lock up your juniors, Mueller's coming to town.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

I'm thinking this church shooter must have been a white redneck. If he was even slightly brown his picture would be everywhere and The Dullard would be tweeting about extreme vetting already.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/9...er%3D506%23pti1

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha hes so hosed

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

It's insanely cool that mass shooting are so common in the US that reactions to them have become like extremely predictable jokes.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=RepTard&amp=true

From now on I'm just going to respond to Chuds ITT solely by way of Reptar images and gifs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Twitter needs a "thoughts and prayers" emote, stat.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Avirosb posted:

Twitter needs a "thoughts and prayers" emote, stat.

🤔🙏

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Madcosby posted:

remember when trump jr posted the evidence he colluded on twitter and said it was ok bcz the dirt wasnt good

it was dumber than that. he thought it showed he didn't collude.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I only see a couple squares :saddowns:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

turn on both your monitors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007