Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

sneakyfrog posted:

but it was a jok..

goddamn this is the stupidest timeline.

jokes are real now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

BrutalistMcDonalds do you also live in Central Texas

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

jokes are real now

m....meme magic...

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Waffle House posted:

Maybe astroturfing in Canada was not a good idea???

they just took the wrong angle of attack really, if they had gone for natives instead of muslims canada would be swayed immediately

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I bought a Little Caesar's pizza today because of this thread. It was OK.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Yinlock posted:

they just took the wrong angle of attack really, if they had gone for natives instead of muslims canada would be swayed immediately

you fool dont give them ideas

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rofl

does baked ever log off? cant be healthy to be online so much

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Elephant Ambush posted:

i bought two yesterday

they smell exactly the same as i remember them smelling in the late 80's

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

BowlingForPoop posted:

I went to the Nov. 4 thing in Chicago. I don't really give a poo poo about RevCom, so here's some pictures of counter-protesters:

the virgin libertarian / the chad red pill

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

rofl

does baked ever log off? cant be healthy to be online so much

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be so unprofessional that Milo Yiannopoulos fires you for being unprofessional.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

business hammocks posted:

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be so unprofessional that Milo Yiannopoulos fires you for being unprofessional.

Still laughing at how he's so radioactive that the guy that hired him got fired for hiring him :laffo:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Elephant Ambush posted:

they're not great, but they cost literally a third of what pizza hut or papa john's does

the only excuse to ever order from those places is if every single actual pizzeria in your town and little caesar's all happen to be closed

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

wizard on a water slide posted:

they're not great, but they cost literally a third of what pizza hut or papa john's does

the only excuse to ever order from those places is if every single actual pizzeria in your town and little caesar's all happen to be closed

Oh yeah I'll never order Papa John's ever again on principle but I don't regret eating The People's Pizza (TM) today.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

I don't know if that's actually in the book or not, but I've increasingly become convinced that Brazile is dumb as a sack of rocks.
Like with the whole debate question thing, it's not like she revealed anything that would be unexpected, but in a way that's even worse. I can understand someone taking big risks and abandoning principles while chasing a big advantage. But to throw it all away for an obvious debate question, that's really really dumb.

I can understand the idea of keeping some unethical people around on the basis of "it takes a crook to beat a crook," but do we really want to have America's dumbest criminals on our side?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I don't know if that's actually in the book or not, but I've increasingly become convinced that Brazile is dumb as a sack of rocks.
Like with the whole debate question thing, it's not like she revealed anything that would be unexpected, but in a way that's even worse. I can understand someone taking big risks and abandoning principles while chasing a big advantage. But to throw it all away for an obvious debate question, that's really really dumb.

I can understand the idea of keeping some unethical people around on the basis of "it takes a crook to beat a crook," but do we really want to have America's dumbest criminals on our side?

She's aiming for a job as a fox new correspondant

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

keeping some unethical people around on the basis of "it takes a crook to beat a crook,"

literally they had a morally flexible classification.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
lol that people actually worry that milo is a paedo and wasn't just irresponsibly talking poo poo like always

I don't mind that it blew back on him but still lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Gazpacho posted:

lol that people actually worry that milo is a paedo and wasn't just irresponsibly talking poo poo like always

I don't mind that it blew back on him but still lol

He defended it and tried to explain himself. He’s never done that before or since. Arguably that moment of good faith undermined his whole image as a professional troll.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/...er%3D85%23pti36

https://twitter.com/Talkmaster/stat...er%3D85%23pti36

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/927299190853701634
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it was a congressman lol

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/927298824095391745

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

So do just the dumbest people work at Vice?

In which Vice doesn't understand the text of a videogame

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

That headline almost gave me an aneurysm.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

quote:

“I have no sympathy for terrorists. How can they promote violence, just because we have a different point of view? I think they were born without a moral compass.”

“You’re right, Karl. Acts of violence are never okay. Never.”

You’ve probably seen something very close to the above in a Facebook thread. The conversation sounds completely reasonable: Violence is wrong, and political disagreements should be handled in a civil manner. Hell, even philosopher Slavoj Zizek has spoken out against that video of Richard Spencer getting punched.

But the above conversation takes place between two Nazi stormtroopers. So as you (the “terrorist” they are referring to) hide under a stairwell, waiting to ambush the two soldiers, you just might find yourself thinking: Hey, those Nazis have a point.

In that same conversation they immediately start talking about how they hope they're transferred to the death squad. This article is an intentional hatchet job.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
vice is not a good outlet

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

In that same conversation they immediately start talking about how they hope they're transferred to the death squad. This article is an intentional hatchet job.

lmao i was gonna post this same passage
did Jeb Repetition write this

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I worked at a little caesars and I will break ethics by telling y'all a little secret:

to "make" the crazy bread we would run 5 cents worth of dough through the oven and then take a literal giant paintbrush, dip it into a vat of melted butter, and then liberally slather it onto the bread before sprinkling fat chunks of parmesan onto it

just remembering it almost makes me vomit

e:also the pizza is 5 dollars because it's made from the cheapest possible ingredients and degrades after like 1 hour, which coincidentally is probably how old it is when they hand it to you, because the teenagers working there can't be half-assed to check how long each pizza has been in that "hot-n-ready" shelf, if they even remembered to mark the time it went in there in the first place

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 00:03 on Nov 6, 2017

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You should really only order from local pizza places tbh, any franchised pizza place blows

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I wanted to see what Waypoint, Vice's gaming outlet, actually had to say about Wolfenstein 2 but I couldn't loving find it cause how the gently caress are you supposed to find ANYTHING on that website

I did find an article that said this about The New Order though

quote:

The game never judged the player for using violence against the Nazis, because it knew that the violence of the underclass could never—morally or materially—match the horrors of what was already being enacted. The conflicts in The New Order were not equal-sided, and even in the most powerful moments, were not shown as anything other than a glancing blow against the roving monstrosity that was Nazi world rule. The violent acts of both sides were both shown as political, but not shown as equivalent.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Agean90 posted:

not gonna lie i was expecting someone cult-ier looking. old bobbo just looks like a king of the hill extra :sad:

He looks exactly like someone named Bob Avakian should look

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

what the gently caress was that even about. its so bad and meandering and trying to do a "but both sides" poo poo. why does vice even do video game articles outside waypoint. waypoint knows how to do it. vice apperently doesn't. like the author tries to use the fact that wolfenstein humanizes the nazi grunts as a "point for something". idk

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SunAndSpring posted:

You should really only order from local pizza places tbh, any franchised pizza place blows

:same:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Grondoth posted:

I wanted to see what Waypoint, Vice's gaming outlet, actually had to say about Wolfenstein 2 but I couldn't loving find it cause how the gently caress are you supposed to find ANYTHING on that website

I did find an article that said this about The New Order though

yeah waypoint is pretty much where all the good critics in the game industry go(outside klepec, no idea how he got there)

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Sir Tonk posted:

the greens in your state must be different, theyre mostly a place for baby boomer hippies to hang out and complain about how both parties are the same and if only they could get into power everything would be better.

then they run insane people for office, when they bother to get on the ballot, and complain that they never win anything

next election, repeat cycle

Gotta give the devil his due, at least the RCP has no pretensions of electability

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

e:also the pizza is 5 dollars because it's made from the cheapest possible ingredients and degrades after like 1 hour, which coincidentally is probably how old it is when they hand it to you, because the teenagers working there can't be half-assed to check how long each pizza has been in that "hot-n-ready" shelf, if they even remembered to mark the time it went in there in the first place

is there a fast food joint where there isnt at best a 50/50 shot of this happening

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yeah, i was gonna say that. the whole conversation is joke. from reading it, it sounds like this fucktard only watched some promo material and then said "job done".

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thought this would be about wolfenstein

was not disappointed

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Dreddout posted:

Gotta give the devil his due, at least the RCP has no pretensions of electability
their political strategy is literally underpants gnomism

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gift Wolfenstein to your poor friends, they need the catharsis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

wolfenstein doesnt run on my computer :(