Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFace
Oct 4, 2004

Fuck anyone that doesn't wanna be this beautiful
As a Niner fan I'm happy we got Jimmy... but mostly because I like seeing people who are prettier than I am getting crushed over and over again.

Sorry Jimmy G, :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

definitely getting hurt this week

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
people still trying to make larry to NE happening

https://twitter.com/BogeyBettor/status/925426687151456256

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/925426866894258176

not yet, anyway

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/925498199099486209

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Fuuuuck cap space

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The fact that they just amended the trade instead of nullifying it makes me think they knew Lane wouldn't pass and had a Plan B worked out in advance

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
It seems a little surprising to me that lane failed his physical after playing on Sunday.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

mike- posted:

It seems a little surprising to me that lane failed his physical after playing on Sunday.

He had just come back from an injury. I'm sure it was still aggravated.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21

seiferguy posted:

He had just come back from an injury. I'm sure it was still aggravated.

Yeah but that was a groin pull or something. I guess when I normally think of someone failing a physical in a trade it’s because of more serious damage not someone who played last week. Of course he could have something they are scared of long-term that isn’t strictly an issue now I guess.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/925496873984524288

This is one corny-rear end motherfucker. I cannot stand this human branding exercise who literally got cucked by Golden Tate.

However, dude is a heck of a footballer, so I'll forgive a lot.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Elizabeth Mills posted:

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/925496873984524288

This is one corny-rear end motherfucker. I cannot stand this human branding exercise who literally got cucked by Golden Tate.

However, dude is a heck of a footballer, so I'll forgive a lot.

No kidding. RW is a total shill. But whatevs, he throws TDs so :shrug:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

If you watch the video(especially the one he filmed downtown), they were pretty funny.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a better take than "I bet he throws the candy to the kids instead of just handing it to them" ?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/925580440878006272

Neat

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
jimmy garoppolo

just practicing spelling

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Nfc west 1 bad kicker

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Fffffff

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
We're number one we're number one!!!!!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Mods please change thread title to "3 Bad Teams"

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Benne posted:

Mods please change thread title to "3 Bad Teams"

"3 Bad Teams and the LA Rams wait what"

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Remember when the Rams were the only reliably bad team in the division but we were all still terrified of playing them? Imagine if they’d actually fired Jeff Fisher when it was obvious how much he was holding them back.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Mods please change this thread name to Bullshit Mountain TIA

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
red bird legends Drew Stanton & Adrian Peterson are gonna drag us out of bad team realm, sorry guys

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

rjmccall posted:

Remember when the Rams were the only reliably bad team in the division but we were all still terrified of playing them? Imagine if they’d actually fired Jeff Fisher when it was obvious how much he was holding them back.

2012?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Bubba Smith posted:

red bird legends Drew Stanton & Adrian Peterson are gonna drag us out of bad team realm, sorry guys

Red birds flying high on their 20-10 defeat of the 49ers, I see.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

thursday is gonna be a certified dumb rear end game

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

hifi posted:

It is also for the lineal championship of the Birds Nest, currently held by the Cards

EDIT: I am wrong, the iggles are the lineal bird's nest holders currently

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 6, 2017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
We aren't renewing our 49ers season tickets next year. We moved two hours away and this ineptitude broke us today :smith:

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Goondolences. Do we have any 49ers ticket holders left?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Spoeank posted:

We aren't renewing our 49ers season tickets next year. We moved two hours away and this ineptitude broke us today :smith:

I know it's likely not worth it next season, but it could be worth it to hold onto them just so you can sell them in the future.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
also wtf is up with our division

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
The difference between selling the PSLs at the bottom of the market (which this probably is) and selling on the rebound is probably less than the difference between the annual ticket price and what they'd make trying to sell those tickets individually every week — and that's putting aside the annoyance of actually doing that 8-10 times a year.

But you should still try to sell your PSLs, the site is really painless and there's probably some scalper who'll give you 50% on them.

rjmccall fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 6, 2017

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The Cardinals were built on sand (age), the Seahawks are melting down (yay), the 49ers are scraping the bottom of a rebuild (year 1!), and the Rams are finally out from under the 500 tons of crap named Jeff Fisher..

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I know it's likely not worth it next season, but it could be worth it to hold onto them just so you can sell them in the future.

I'm not dropping another two thousand bucks next year on maybe they'll be worth money in 2019. I'm likely just getting whatever I can for them and calling it a day

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Jeff Fisher got fired

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the old guys on the cardinals aren't the problem

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

hifi posted:

Worse than 6-6?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

hifi posted:

the old guys on the cardinals aren't the problem

Is Arians even capable of change anymore? They seem like they're stuck in the same mold they were three years ago.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I can't imagine there's a huge market right now for season tickets to watch a lovely team on the surface of the Sun, AKA Levi's Stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

algebra testes posted:

Worse than 6-6?

The 6-6 game was actually really dope cause both defenses were on point and the missed field goals were funny. This game is gonna be sloppy, low energy, bad football.

• Locked thread