Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
I'm curious, have the Japanese ever entertained a former US President by letting them feed the fish. It has a very "petting zoo" feeling where they tried to pick something that would keep the attention of a toddler and be unable to gently caress up. Well little did they know that people have told me that no one can gently caress up some tasks like Trump. It's really quite amazing. Take my word for it, he's the best at being the worst. Anyone will tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Delthalaz posted:

According to far right Daily Caller, Rene Boucher (the guy who beat the poo poo out of Rand Paul) is a registered Democrat who posted anti-Trump content to Facebook.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/04/rand-paul-assaulted-at-his-kentucky-home/

I mean, why else would you beat the poo poo out of Rand Paul. He put out the trash on the wrong day?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Kerning Chameleon posted:

I think that picture might be right up there with "stares and points up at a solar eclipse without protective glasses on". It just perfectly encapsulates everything about Trump's foreign policy.
time to repost this gem

https://twitter.com/ANRLizzy/status/899704532829052929

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

BattleMaster posted:

I guess Abe didn't really pay much attention to Trump because by now everyone should know that you don't let him take part in anything related to culture or that requires a somber or respectful atmosphere because he'll make a mockery of it somehow.

I mean the Saudis already had it figured out that you stroke his ego, keep him the center of attention, and show him things he understands like huge screens, big crowds, and glowing orbs.

Look at the expressions. They are obviously getting enormous enjoyment out of Trump being a jackass.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
it helps if you imagine Trump as Vincent Adultman from Bojack Horseman except fat and racist

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Holy poo poo guys:

https://i.imgur.com/gdAowTz.mp4

Turn off loop and read the shirt.

LtStorm
Aug 8, 2010

You'll pay for this, Shady Shrew!

Overwined posted:

I'm curious, have the Japanese ever entertained a former US President by letting them feed the fish. It has a very "petting zoo" feeling where they tried to pick something that would keep the attention of a toddler and be unable to gently caress up. Well little did they know that people have told me that no one can gently caress up some tasks like Trump. It's really quite amazing. Take my word for it, he's the best at being the worst. Anyone will tell you.

I am just fascinated with how pure Trump the inability to appreciate the quiet meditation of a petting zoo activity is.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Dmitri-9 posted:

Look at the expressions. They are obviously getting enormous enjoyment out of Trump being a jackass.

if it were a normal President this would be a minor diplomatic faux pas, but every other country realizes Trump is a childish moron so it's merely amusing

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
I sincerely suspect that foreign governments set up Trump to look like a buffoon by design. And he falls for it every loving time.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

quote:

May Robert Mueller fry Trump’s gonads.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Arglebargle III posted:

Turn off loop and read the shirt.

It's stupid but who cares, it's a lady crying likely because people they knew just got murdered, they could change their opinions tomorrow or it could be a dumb shirt they don't even think much about.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Yardbomb posted:

It's stupid but who cares, it's a lady crying likely because people they knew just got murdered.

nah, it's loving funny

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Yardbomb posted:

It's stupid but who cares, it's a lady crying likely because people they knew just got murdered.

We're not allowed to have an adult conversation about gun control anymore because of people who wear shirts like that, so what else is there to do?

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
Rand Paul must have incredibly brittle bones if a guy was able to break 5 ribs in a fist fight.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Internet Kraken posted:

This kind of genius innovation is why Trump is President. Why slowly spoon feed the fish when you can just dump the whole box in at once? Brilliant.

Give a fish a food, it eats for a day

Give a fish a whole box of food, it eats for the rest of its life

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

enraged_camel posted:

nah, it's loving funny

Not really, among others, some little kids, a pregnant lady and a 14 year old were murdered and that's likely a relative grieving. But HUR HUR IRON-E or some poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

ought ten posted:

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/927333067169173505

Three-quarters of Japanese cars sold in America are made in America. Just lol at our idiot president

I can't wait for the "not a lot of people know this..." speech

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Data Graham posted:

I can't wait for the "not a lot of people know this..." speech

in six months trump takes credit for japanese cars being manufactured in the us, doesn't understand why this pisses off rust belt voters

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Yardbomb posted:

Not really, among others, some little kids, a pregnant lady and a 14 year old were murdered and that's likely a relative grieving.

I'm not saying it's funny they died. I'm saying it's funny that the woman is crying about her loved ones getting murdered by guns despite being a gun nut herself.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

ought ten posted:

Three-quarters of Japanese cars sold in America are made in America. Just lol at our idiot president

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ought ten posted:

Damnit, I was just about to post that. Someone did a tweet with added visual reference...
https://twitter.com/Rschooley/status/927349625522085889

The goddamn fucker is living in the '80s still.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

ought ten posted:

when someone points this out to him, he'll take full credit for it by saying it's because he asked them

just watch

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009
The only positive thing about Trump's incredibly stupid koi experience is that at least he didn't fall directly into the koi pond a bludgeon a fish to death with his flabby body, ala Michael Scott from the Office.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

CitizenKain posted:

Rand Paul must have incredibly brittle bones if a guy was able to break 5 ribs in a fist fight.

It wasnt even a fist fight. He got pushed over.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I mean, why else would you beat the poo poo out of Rand Paul. He put out the trash on the wrong day?

False flag. Wake up sheeple etc

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
That's it guys! That's how we make gun control a popular topic. We just wait until everyone has personally experienced a mass shooting.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nite crew gets a workout when POTUS is halfway around the world.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

CitizenKain posted:

Well, it's a little known fact but Rand Paul's neighbor is actually Amadeus Cho.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Yeah, given the stuff we knew about him from the media's reading of his Facebook, I'm legit surprised this didn't happen soon. I'm wondering what made him do it now? Tax reform? The guy is an anesthesiologist, so maybe healthcare?

bird cooch posted:

That's it guys! That's how we make gun control a popular topic. We just wait until everyone has personally experienced a mass shooting.

Don't laugh, because that's probably how you'll affect any sort of change these days. There's a good chunk of Americans who don't consider these things until it happens to them or someone that they personally know. See gays, autism, the opioid crisis in relation to the drug war, etc.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Nov 6, 2017

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

That guy on the left behind Trump is all of us.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

CitizenKain posted:

Reports are that the guy just blindsided him with a football style tackle

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/927386008861265920

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

https://twitter.com/zackwhittaker/status/927393202331639809

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

I don't think she knows what an inseam is but yeah he's wearing special fat pants because he's fat and doesn't want to look fat because he's also insecure as all hell, duh.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Yardbomb posted:

It's stupid but who cares, it's a lady crying likely because people they knew just got murdered, they could change their opinions tomorrow or it could be a dumb shirt they don't even think much about.

It's not supposed to be funny you lunk.

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

boner confessor posted:

in six months trump takes credit for japanese cars being manufactured in the us, doesn't understand why this pisses off rust belt voters

in six months trump takes credit for japanese cars being manufactured in the us, his approval rating among republican voters rises.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

:gizz:

gently caress yeah, can't wait for this week to start

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

The man wears a diaper and eventually we're gonna end up seeing it somehow.

Arglebargle III posted:

It's not supposed to be funny you lunk.

I apologize, sometimes people get weird and gross and this happened close enough to me, so I've had to hear about it nonstop and there's already been some real poo poo hot takes.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

On a certain base level, I'm starting to kind of respect Trump for his ability to give absolutely zero fucks about anything at all that even an average non-Presidential person might get right, if only by accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Flynn Sr's account was still active as of earlier today, I haven't checked it recently

• Locked thread