Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

nope

https://twitter.com/mflynnjr?lang=en

(that one was suspended ages ago I believe)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I will never not laugh at Trump spending a large amount of money on tailors who hide his lovely bloated body instead of just spending a large amount of money to actually get into shape.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Push El Burrito posted:

I will never not laugh at Trump spending a large amount of money on tailors who hide his lovely bloated body instead of just spending a large amount of money to actually get into shape.

Trump's girdle game is yuuuuuuge.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Yardbomb posted:

The man wears a diaper and eventually we're gonna end up seeing it somehow.

So he's the real Diaper Don?

Wait a minute, Jr was nicknamed that because he would urinate in other people's beds...

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Push El Burrito posted:

Or get that noninvasive lipo they have now.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Push El Burrito posted:

it would pretty difficult to get in real shape at his age

but he should have been on top of it 20 years ago

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Lord Hydronium posted:

That guy on the left behind Trump is all of us.

Jeff Bezos?

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Push El Burrito posted:

Trump believes a human body has only a set amount of energy to use in it's lifetime and that its foolish to waste it on exercise.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

CitizenKain posted:

Rand Paul must have incredibly brittle bones if a guy was able to break 5 ribs in a fist fight.

Broken ribs means you are in a hospital bed and can't stand up.

Fractured ribs means there is a little line on the xray. I've had both, Rand Paul has the latter.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Push El Burrito posted:

Exercise would drain his batteries.

He believes in the 19th century(?) idea that people have a life time energy reserve and this reserve can be drained forever.

Petr
Oct 3, 2000
Wait, there's another account called @mflynnJR that's still active, and claiming to be Mike Flynn JR. It doesn't have a checkmark, but it's been tweeting for a while. Is that the real one, and the other was suspended for being an impersonator?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Petr posted:

Wait, there's another account called @mflynnJR that's still active, and claiming to be Mike Flynn JR. It doesn't have a checkmark, but it's been tweeting for a while. Is that the real one, and the other was suspended for being an impersonator?

No, I think it's just Flynn Jr opening a new account after getting his suspended. Like lowtax and many people before.

Like I said, the suspension was months ago iirc.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

That lovely pic shows he's still getting his fake tans.

jfc do your job.(he can't he needs to keep using the cursed tanning bed to keep living)

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Withnail posted:

Fractured ribs means there is a little line on the xray. I've had both, Rand Paul has the latter.

Doug Stafford, Paul’s chief of staff, said in a statement Sunday that the senator has five rib fractures, including three displaced fractures, meaning the bones are partly or completely cracked.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its something I haven't thought of before but... yeah. There's a tanning booth in the White House, isn't there?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Why would anyone assume that Rand Paul's neighbor beat the poo poo out of him because of politics rather than over some personal beef we know nothing about right now?

Paul is less aligned with Trump than someone like McConnell or Ryan.

The fact that the guy posted some anti Trump stuff makes him no different than virtually any other liberal Democrat on Facebook and probably most of the people posting in this thread.

The guy is a high earning physician, he has a lot to lose, like his whole career and years of imprisonment for felony assault. I'm assuming he did so for some other reason than politics although I wouldn't rule out a political reason either.

We don't know if Rand was shtupping the guy's wife or whether they had a running feud about dropping trash on each other's lawn or a tree growing from one guy's property over the other.

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.
So it’s day one of Trump’s Blunderfull Asian Adventure and he’s already had at least two major gaffes that would have haunted any other president for the rest of their time in office.

He opened up the day with the “Samurai warrior culture should have been able to shoot down ballistic missiles”, and has now acted, again, like a literal toddler in front of hundreds of people.

Any bets on which country he will offend the most? Also side bets on which country he will do the most internationally embarrassing incident that might not be offensive per se, just Trump being a complete moron are welcome.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

STAC Goat posted:

Its something I haven't thought of before but... yeah. There's a tanning booth in the White House, isn't there?

How easy would it be to just lock him in it, shut the door and play loud music for about - oh, 24 hours?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Withnail posted:

I've also had both, and worked the next day after both. Only broken 3 ribs at once, but If the breaks don't look like they're "threatening to puncture the lung" (and you don't have insurance), they'll just send you on your way in my pre-ACA experience.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

RasperFat posted:

So it’s day one of Trump’s Blunderfull Asian Adventure and he’s already had at least two major gaffes that would have haunted any other president for the rest of their time in office.

He opened up the day with the “Samurai warrior culture should have been able to shoot down ballistic missiles”, and has now acted, again, like a literal toddler in front of hundreds of people.

Any bets on which country he will offend the most? Also side bets on which country he will do the most internationally embarrassing incident that might not be offensive per se, just Trump being a complete moron are welcome.
Remember when George HW Bush threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister and it was a giant international scandal? How times have changed.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Lol if you think feeding fish wrong is a major gaffe

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

awesmoe posted:

Doug Stafford, Paul’s chief of staff, said in a statement Sunday that the senator has five rib fractures, including three displaced fractures, meaning the bones are partly or completely cracked.

Read better as Doug Stamper

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Koi are greedy motherfuckers. The real danger of dumping food like that is that the koi would rise up in a single writhing column and sucker him to death.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I bet that this Rand Paul assault was over a argument about how people are putting out their trash on the curb or how they need to change their sprinklers time or some other super inane suburban argument that occurs between neighbors

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

lol if you think trump has the patience to actually use a tanning bed. that lovely blaze orange visage is all rattle can action.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

Arglebargle III posted:

Without a well funded outrage machine, it is a 12 hour giggle. Also funny that so many people are experts on palace etiquette. Had you asked me about proper fish-feeding technique, I might have had a guess that the spoon was there for a reason, but not that dumping the last two spoonfuls was going to cause mass suicides by protocol officers. TMYK.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

FlamingLiberal posted:

Remember when George HW Bush threw up on the Japanese Prime Minister and it was a giant international scandal? How times have changed.

Trump stories are like 3 stooges syndrome. Too many at once to sink him.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Arglebargle III posted:

The major gaffe was the samurai quote. This one's just pathetic.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Al Borland Corp. posted:

No one tell him about the us Hyundai and Kia plants while he's in Korea. I'd really rather not have him visit

Ha, I bet watched the discharge of your factory!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
There's another timeline where Donnie takes HW's vomit as a challenge.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Arglebargle III posted:

Nope, it is just another instance of a guy loving up so bad you wonder why every photo of him doesn't include him already wetting his pants.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Rinkles posted:

nope

https://twitter.com/mflynnjr?lang=en

(that one was suspended ages ago I believe)
Holy. poo poo.

Is Flynn Jr the mold from which Russian bots are formed? That loving twitter. He is legitimately insane. Appears to genuinely believe a "Hillary Clinton Pedophile Video" is going to be released soon.

But I think my favorite tweet is his assertion that we should have all known Kevin Spacey was a pedophile after watching American Beauty. He... he knows movies aren't real, right?

... Right?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Crabtree posted:

Nope, it is just another instance of a guy loving up so bad you wonder why every photo of him doesn't include him already wetting his pants.

Did you see how his pants are tailored? He *is* wetting them, Pampers One is doing its job.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

theflyingorc posted:

it would pretty difficult to get in real shape at his age

but he should have been on top of it 20 years ago

In videos from 20 years ago he didn’t look that bad though.

I don’t see the value in making fun of a guy over 70 for being out of shape is when there’s so much that’s actually terrible about him, like the white supremacy, sexual abuser, moron, etc.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Slugworth posted:

Holy. poo poo.

Is Flynn Jr the mold from which Russian bots are formed? That loving twitter. He is legitimately insane. Appears to genuinely believe a "Hillary Clinton Pedophile Video" is going to be released soon.

But I think my favorite tweet is his assertion that we should have all known Kevin Spacey was a pedophile after watching American Beauty. He... he knows movies aren't real, right?

... Right?

The movie in which Kevin Spacey's character wants to have sex with a young girl, but when given the opportunity, decides not to?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RasperFat posted:

China, either Korea or Japan are all such good options though

RasperFat
Jul 11, 2006

Uncertainty is inherently unsustainable. Eventually, everything either is or isn't.

Arglebargle III posted:

Honestly? Yes. There’s a loving tool given to him to slowly feed the fish, and it’s supposed to be a relaxing experience.

If any other president, including both Bushes or Reagan had gotten bored and dumped all the food at once with a stupid grin it would have been ridiculed for months or years. It’s just unpresidential, a traditional “gaffe” where it’s not monstrous polices or racist rhetoric that’s bad, but just saying or doing something that makes you look stupid or weird.

Trump has just broken our brains because he does so much moronic poo poo on a weekly basis that we’ve just gotten used to it. He’s been a perpetual embarrassment for a full year now basically, and we’ve just forgotten that a president looking impatient or childish should be an incredibly rare occurrence. Even Bush was able to make these tours without looking like an ignorant buffoon, and that’s a pretty low bar to clear.

RasperFat fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Nov 6, 2017

Kale
May 14, 2010

500 posts in the time it took to work one shift at work? What did I miss honestly? Did he do something awesomely stupid in Japan again or just a whole lot of reaction to right wing troll pundits on twitter?

Honestly I have half a mind to run an ICBM vs. Samurai unit scenario through Civ IV a few times and see what I come up with.

Kale fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Nov 6, 2017

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I'm pretty sure I'm not the one with the broken brain here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Kale posted:

500 posts in the time it took to work one shift at work? What did I miss honestly?

Trump poured a box of fish food into a pond in japan

Edit: oh and a mass shooting

• Locked thread