Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Cat Mattress posted:

Speaking of sexual assault, more on Ramadan:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/french-official-knew-of-tariq-ramadan-s-violent-sexual-encounters-but-failed-to-act-1.672183

"I knew he violently forced women to undress for him, but I would never have imagined he could be a rapist!"

:thermidor:

We should have :brumaire:, but still...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Cat Mattress posted:

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/french-official-knew-of-tariq-ramadan-s-violent-sexual-encounters-but-failed-to-act-1.672183

"I knew he violently forced women to undress for him, but I would never have imagined he could be a rapist!"

indeed :hurr:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Which french sanctimonious rich rear end in a top hat is going to appear in the Paradise Papers, followed by absolutely 0 consequences ?

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
François Fillon?

Edit: Too obvious. Valls?

Kassad fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Nov 6, 2017

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

unpacked robinhood posted:

Which french sanctimonious rich rear end in a top hat is going to appear in the Paradise Papers, followed by absolutely 0 consequences ?

Sarko

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

^^ŝtop naming poor french politicians who don't know what wealth is.

Boloré of course. Or maybe Bernard Arnault on some caraibean island list.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Nov 6, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Mélenchon

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
How about Bernard Tapie? I heard he might soon need to have had some money squirreled away...

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy poo poo imagine

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Cat Mattress posted:

How about Bernard Tapie? I heard he might soon need to have had some money squirreled away...
I may be wrong, but i am pretty sure he got implicated in Panama.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011
poo poo, I'd never stop hearing it from those friends who kept saying "but Mélenchon has the largest reported wealth, so much for a leftist".

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think I'll take a clean $company: stolen island money / CICE excel when applicable. A Gattaz is fine too.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

rgocs posted:

poo poo, I'd never stop hearing it from those friends who kept saying "but Mélenchon has the largest reported wealth, so much for a leftist".

Are they wrong?

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Are they wrong?
Yes? Quick google suggests Fillon had almost the same real estate value, but +200K euro in the bank, while Melenchon had -60K balance. Macron had "no house" and +300K, but he lived in his wife's parents house or something.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

rgocs posted:

Yes? Quick google suggests Fillon had almost the same real estate value, but +200K euro in the bank, while Melenchon had -60K balance. Macron had "no house" and +300K, but he lived in his wife's parents house or something.

Then why are your friends repeatedly saying false things? :confused:

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Then why are your friends repeatedly saying false things? :confused:
Because him having any wealth was one of the anti-Melenchon talking points they had whenever election talk came up. Even if it wasn't the largest patrimony, they'd say something about how it was hypocritical of him to be anti-rich, but was "rich" himself.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Capitalism can best be destroyed from the inside, anyway.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Turns out it was the usual suspect: Dassault, who helped his very rich clients avoid paying VAT on his multi-million private jets.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

rgocs posted:

Because him having any wealth was one of the anti-Melenchon talking points they had whenever election talk came up. Even if it wasn't the largest patrimony, they'd say something about how it was hypocritical of him to be anti-rich, but was "rich" himself.

standard conservative/centrist fare, "he's wearing clothes and isn't eating out of garbage cans, what kind of leftist is he!"

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Barbe Rouge posted:

standard conservative/centrist fare, "he's wearing clothes and isn't eating out of garbage cans, what kind of leftist is he!"

they pulled this during the occupy protests too "these protesters have apple phones? they sure must love capitalism! you're staying in a tent bought from walmart? hmmm capitalist much???"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cat Mattress posted:

loving hell

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Flowers For Algeria posted:

Turns out it was the usual suspect: Dassault, who helped his very rich clients avoid paying VAT on his multi-million private jets.

well that's just boring, still :thermidor:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Condiv posted:

they pulled this during the occupy protests too "these protesters have apple phones? they sure must love capitalism! you're staying in a tent bought from walmart? hmmm capitalist much???"

there's a clip of louise mensch doing it on one of the british quasi-quiz shows (dunno what to call stuf like have I got news for you) and the rest of the panel dumped on her like the idiot she is

Doktor Avalanche fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Nov 7, 2017

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

loving hell

I have creeping standards, you know :france:

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Barbe Rouge posted:

there's a clip of louise mensch dong it on one of the british quasi-quiz shows (dunno what to call stuf like have I got news for you) and the rest of the panel dumped on her like the idiot she is

In the UK those are generally called "Panel Shows" (see also QI and Would I Lie to You?), and if you have a clip of this I would love to see it.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

JustJeff88 posted:

In the UK those are generally called "Panel Shows" (see also QI and Would I Lie to You?), and if you have a clip of this I would love to see it.

here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3252FSW7OC4

it was on HIGNFY

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

What a snotty loving oval office.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Good to see that "nothing gets past this guy" is not a caricature.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

JustJeff88 posted:

What a snotty loving oval office.

Yo don’t do this poo poo in my thread, sac à merde.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Do what ?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

To be honest i have been following Mensch for years and it's extremely hard to not use a british c-word to describe her pure strain kind of bullshit.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
What's hard about calling her an rear end in a top hat, instead?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kassad posted:

What's hard about calling her an rear end in a top hat, instead?
I would fell like i am insulting all the assholes who work really really hard to be assholes. She is the laziest.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Also look like i was right about Bernard Arnault:
https://twitter.com/LVMH/status/928239447988154368

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

Toplowtech posted:

Also look like i was right about Bernard Arnault:
https://twitter.com/LVMH/status/928239447988154368

One billion a year is not enough.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Crée une sensation avec ton gros patrimoine Bernard

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
I'm just going to leave this here:

A member of the Front National pretended to have been kidnapped in order to run away with her lover.
Suspected of the kidnapping for a time, the husband ordered his pig to bite a policewoman of North African descent during a house search.

lost in postation
Aug 14, 2009

A literal fascist pig!

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

lost in postation posted:

A literal fascist pig!

The added twist that it's all because of poo poo another white person (at least I guess) made up is the icing on the cake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Kassad posted:

I'm just going to leave this here:

A member of the Front National pretended to have been kidnapped in order to run away with her lover.
Suspected of the kidnapping for a time, the husband ordered his pig to bite a policewoman of North African descent during a house search.

When did "look at this, it's fascist_idiotism.jpg" charlie cartoons turn into reality :psyduck: