Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Danaru posted:

Kicked out of Walgreens by management

I was at the bar on Tuesday and as I was waiting for the bartender I saw him on the phone rolling his eyes and pantomiming someone ranting. I asked him what was up and he said a straight guy was upset he got kicked out of the bar at the halloween party for talking (i.e. harassing) women and that it was unfair he was sexually discriminated against and wanted to know what the bar was going to do about it.

If you get kicked out of a Walgreens or a gay bar you most certainly did something terrible and you really should just move on with your life instead of relitigating the embarrassing thing you did.

Inescapable Duck posted:

And while it was a stupid derail, also might be worth adding that autistic people don't automatically get along like a retard hivemind, they in fact have the same communication issues with each other as with everyone else, often moreso because of mutual problems without even getting into 'Oh god, THIS is what people see me as?!' cringe factor. The idea of forcing them to group together so the normal people don't have to put in any effort is doubly callous and stupid.

So they can't even stand to be around their own kind but the rest of us are supposed to love their company? :rolleyes:

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

They've been together two years, this isn't some new woman in dad's life. Mom needs to shut the gently caress up around the kids and keep her opinions of the girlfriend to herself, girlfriend needs to stop trying to give motherly advice to the kids because they resent her trying to be their mom even if that's not her intent, and dad needs to put on his loving big boy pants and tell his kids not to be so disrespectful instead of assuming it will all work itself out if he sticks his fingers in his ears and says "I'm not listening you will learn to love and respect each other".

E: obligatory "gently caress off, 3O"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Khorne posted:

For either person in that story.
"You're a stupid bitch and I hate you" is not appropriate behavior toward someone your parent is dating so uhh... the ball is in his court, but honestly she probably should run for the hills given he just says the same dumb poo poo over and over while she's trying to love and respect his kids and their mother is an awful person who will always be in her life if she dates this guy.

I'd just break up and say the alternative to breaking up is that "I am no longer going to be here when your kids are because you're a poo poo parent and your ex-wife is somehow worse." Just to really drive it home.

she could try spanking them

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Bertrand Hustle posted:

E: obligatory "gently caress off, 3O"

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Holy poo poo, you have exactly captured why my mother's suggestion that I attend a local group thing for people on the spectrum bothered me so much. She never understood why I hated the idea so much, but there it is, you put it perfectly.

I don't think it was a support group/therapy thing, it was just a social group and while I understand the value of having a peer group that understands your struggles because they have many of the same difficulties, the social aspect of autism makes groups like that extremely stressful for someone like me who is painfully aware of how unaware I used to be.

Just a couple of posts up you admitted you don't like being around autistics. :rolleyes:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
3O is cool and good actually

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

maskenfreiheit posted:

she could try choke-slamming them

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Me[21M] didn’t text my GF[19F] of 8 months until 8pm. It was a test, I failed, and she felt that I don’t care about her. It wasn’t resolved and today we had a fight that led to her breaking up with me. It was a mixture of her feeling hurt and miscommunication. Are we both emotionally abusive?

quote:

I want to start this off by saying that my girlfriend and I both have our issues. We both struggle with anxiety and frequent miscommunication. She feels that I’m always attacking/manipulating/controlling her when we argue, and I feel that I’m stating my needs.

My girlfriend was hanging out with friends Friday night. I texted her and she didn’t respond, so I figured they had already met up. Saturday comes around and I was waiting for a response of some sort while at work. At 8pm I asked if she was alright, to which she pointed out that it took until then to contact her. I thought she was still with her friends. She was hurt that I didn’t say good morning, hello, or anything else. I apologized and told her that I understand how she felt and that I should have dropped in because I would have liked it, too. She told me to stop talking to her and when I told her I wasn’t going to let it fester, she told me to f*** off. I apologized again for the mishap and went to bed.

Her response was that me going to bed and not settling the issue was proof that I don’t love her. That dropping her like that hurt her.

This morning before work, I told her that it sounded like her anxiety was getting the best of her and that my apology was heartfelt. Later this morning she said that I’m dancing around the issue and it only takes .3 seconds to type “hello.” I told her that she was right, as it isn’t much effort to say hello. I realize that I was being petty and was waiting for her to text first. I apologize and tell her to see it from my perspective (she was with friends and she doesn’t text when she’s hanging out with them- I was trying to avoid being a nuisance). She told me she had done nothing wrong, to stop dragging her into my mess/manipulating her. I said I wasn’t trying to manipulate her, but show my perspective. Communication is a two way street.

She said that she is tired of talking about issues like this and she wants to see change/effort, that she loves me but wonders if she is even loved, and that my actions have answered that question with a “no.”

I was appalled that she would say these things despite telling me how much better our relationship has gotten over the past couple of weeks (we had a falling out over my jealousy, self confidence, and controlling behaviors). I did some self reflection and realized that she was correct on those allegations and I was blind to it. I reiterated that I DO love her. We planned on moving in together, she was supposed to be meeting my parents this week, and I was going to her family’s thanksgiving dinner. I told her that I’m not trying to argue, but show her that I genuinely care for her. She replied “then it’s settled. Thank you.”

I asked her at 4pm if we were okay and got an “idk.” So I pressed it further and told her to tell me how she felt- to which she responded with another “idk.” She was being short with me and I asked if she was considering breaking up- “idk.” That scared me, so I pressed it further. I asked if it was because of the previous issue and reiterated that I care for her. I believe it was her anxiety, as she had a similar (yet not as severe) experience a couple days prior. She kept being vague and wouldn’t supply a reason. I asked if she was “f***ing with me” (we curse all the time, jokingly and even lovingly). I reassured her that I care for her using all-caps on key words strictly for emphasis. She took that as an attack on her and told me I can’t control her anymore. I explained that I wasn’t attacking her and that I was trying to add emphasis. I asked what this was all about, to which she said it was none of my business and that I’m attacking her for no reason without realizing my behavior patterns. I explained my side. She told me to quit over reacting, manipulating her, and that I was being ridiculous.

I used the analogy “it’s like me coming at you randomly and saying we should break up without giving you a reason.” She said that was an attack. I would never attack her, since last time I did we had a huge falling out. I felt that none of this is making sense. She snapped when I told her that I’m not a vague person and I don’t speak in riddles (like she does- but it isn’t an issue. I’ve come to accept that she’s a vague person and have become pretty good at deciphering it). She got defensive that I brought it up and asked how her speech pattern deals with me not comprehending that what I said is an attack. She said “I’m done.”

I told her I can’t let her have these negative opinions of me. She told me that that was a controlling statement and that I don’t treat her right. She then said that she’d be in contact with me so we can give each other our things back.

Please help. I believe this all came to be because of anxiety but the way she reacted to all of this is sending me major red flags. Did I handle the situation poorly? Am I emotionally abusive? What is the real root of this issue?

*bolded tl;dr gf and I had a fight about how long it took me to text. It wasn’t resolved and transformed into her feeling that I’m abusive and left me feeling the same way about her.

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

fruit on the bottom posted:

Me[21M] didn’t text my GF[19F] of 8 months until 8pm. It was a test, I failed, and she felt that I don’t care about her. It wasn’t resolved and today we had a fight that led to her breaking up with me. It was a mixture of her feeling hurt and miscommunication. Are we both emotionally abusive?

As soon as I read the word test, I knew this story was gonna be poo poo.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Look at this guy, trying to be a contortionist and fit in her tiny box but finding out he does still have some small bones.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

La Brea Carpet posted:

thiswillendwell.txt

My(F18) girlfriend and (M18) that have been going out for a month were recently talking about circumcision, she said she does not like uncircumcised guys when I'm uncircumcised.

ADAB

All dicks are beautiful

I really wish I could watch this guy try to uphold his ruse, as he goes to greater and greater lengths to get laid while simultaneously never letting her see or touch his dick. That's sitcom gold right there.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Three Olives posted:

So they can't even stand to be around their own kind but the rest of us are supposed to love their company? :rolleyes:
Nobody likes your kind and yet you still post.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Reported for homophobia

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I [31m] found my out my fiance [31f] has a sugar daddy

quote:

So a while back I noticed my fiance had a stash of condoms, no biggie, but the other day I noticed a bunch missing. She travels for work quite a lot, both domestic and international. I noticed they were low the other day after finding out she had an STD, she claimed it was due to stress/period/other infection that she got it, and she's had it in the past. This seemed very odd to me, so I ended up checking and noticed stuff missing. This leads on to more stuff.

She's always hated talking about "work" or and she gets quite agitated if I ask her about it or why she's always on her phone. The answer is always work. A while back she had a trip to NYC and had some playlets and tickets left from Hello Dolly, I wanted to take her to see it as a bday gift so I was upset. When I asked her about it she said she didn't go and it was from co-workers that went. I looked up the name on the playlets and it was a man in FL, who looks to be a college professor, it seemed odd at the time but I let it go.

Recently I was pulled over in her car and I noticed the registration was also under his name, this threw a flag for me. She's currently out of state now for work and her laptop was left in our room, unlocked. I, knowing that this was very inappropriate, went on it, and saw she had Gmail opened in a tab. In her emails she had ones from the same person, including one about her supposed "work" trip to FL this week, as in airline tickets from him. Looking further this has been going on for a very long time, even before we were together.(I'll go over us later). Then I also some some drafts regarding SA, which I came to find out was seeking arrangements, which she has an active account on and is in contact with people. (SA is a sugar daddy/sugar baby site)

At any rate I'm completely crushed and at a loss of what to do. The reasoning for this is well, we have a kid together who just turned one. (Also came to find out she emailed him about fooling around a month after we had our kid) Plus we also got a house last year. We've been together for about 2.5years now, but have known each other since 7th grade. I knew in the past she liked to be a dominatrix and whatnot but nothing about the SD/SB relationship. She's said in the past she isn't doing anything. Also, I've been aware of her messing around behind other bf backs when things were not going well and so I really only have myself to blame. She's stated in the past she was never one for a monogamous relationship, but changed after we started seeing each other and talks of starting a family.

At this point I have no trust anymore, I feel like all these "work trips" have just been her seeing these people for money, and it's destroying me.

I know the obvious thing would be to just leave, but being in this situation with the kid/house and me trying to fix my financial issues is really holding me back. I don't know if I should just confront her and talk over everything with her, I just don't know and I feel like an absolute idiot.
I'm sure I'm just as to blame as she, since I knew about her past but was naive about it happening to us.

Part of me wants to just be open to something like this, but then another wants to just break down into tears and shut myself off from the world. I feel like my life's just been one gently caress up after another, and the cycle continues.
Looking for outside opinions.

Tldr; found fiance has been in a long term and short term sugar daddy relationships since before we started being together.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Someone attempted suicide because of me

quote:

This is all happening in Illinois. I'm in a state of panic right now so sorry mods if this isn't proper.

So I dated a guy last year in 2016 for a few months. We broke up. During our relationship we planned on having sex eventually but we broke up and never did. He says that that is some type of abuse? But we broke up and I can rescind my consent to having sex whenever right? He wanted to be friends and was super clingy afterwards and said he loved me. Gave me gifts I couldn't return to a store and he wants them back (I still have them and never used them because I couldn't figure out what to do with them. I am sending them back to him in the boxes they came in and am taking photos before I send them).

I tried being friends with him and distancing myself slowly. People spread rumors he was stalking me but that wasn't true to my knowledge. Though he did show up once at like 2am after I got a tattoo to ask about it. He told me I was the reason he didn't kill himself in 2016 because I showed interest in him and started dating. He's also threatened suicide before and i've told him not to. I never encouraged it. I always suggested talk to his therapist or family. He also is like I did all this stuff for you and you never did anything in return. I never wanted any of it. I tried giving it back but he wouldn't take it back. I kept it safe because I figured it'd be better to if something happened.

I always emphasised it's your decision not mine and it's your life not mine. But he thinks I was implying that he should still be my friend or stick around and that was never the case. I wanted him to do what was best for himself. He told me he lost friends because of me and he doesn't know why he stuck around. And that I manipulated him to stick around and ignore his other friends. I never did that. I always said it's your choice to do whatever you think is best. He said they would tell him to not talk to me and just leave me be. And I said it's up to you to do that. He told me some of the things they've said about me. I said negativity isn't always good to have in your life. I guess he took that as cutting contact with them. Trying to be a positive and supportive person in his decision making has landed me in trouble.

He would also ask me to stay single and not date because he wanted to have a chance with me again eventually and see if our friendship would blossom. I should've said no because I knew nothing would happen any time soon again if at all. I even told him that if there were to be a chance it wouldn't be any time soon if not for decades. I also said after that 99.99% that it'll never happen again ever as well. So maybe leading him on but I've said that there is probably no chance at all. So that may have been leading him on a bit but I told him the most likely scenario is us never being together.

I decided to cut off contact with him about a month and a half ago because just talking to him or having anything to do with him was causing me distress. I don't have a therapist or anything because I can't afford it so I was just trying to help myself on my own. It was kind of messy. He says he has no one else and he lost all his friends because I was manipulating him to be alone and have nobody. That was never my intention. I never tried to manipulate him ever. But he told me today his friend committed suicide because of some reasons. He said i'm to blame for him not being by her side to prevent it because I manipulated him to be alone and others to abandon him. He could've always reached out to them and apologized though. I never controlled his actions. I barely saw him ever.

And now he said he took all his meds and then woke up in a hospital and his family wants to threaten legal action but he won't. At least not yet. But without a therapist of my own and his therapist as a legal weapon what can I do if he decides to take action? I just have my word and that's nothing against everything he has. And is saying we'll have sex then not doing it abuse? Because I was never obligated to from what i've heard. I'm just panicking right now because I never wanted any of this. I never wanted him to try to take his life.

Edit: More information, he called me after i tried blocking him the month or so ago he said I gave him a stroke from stress. And that i'm a hosed up person and some other harsh words. He pretty much said I bet you wish I was dead and I outright said no.

Skipped one about someone trying to protect their sister from being shipped off to Saudi Arabia into a forced marriage. Wasn’t funny, didn’t have a resolution yet.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If your partner ever says anything was a "test" - get the gently caress out immediately.

I dated a girl who did that poo poo constantly.

"Hey remember that date where you ordered the wrong pizza?"
"No, I don't think I do"
"Yeah, remember"
"Nope, I don't think so"
"Yeah, you don't remember that?"
REPEAT 100x
"Okay fine, I guess it happened!"
"THAT WAS A TEST! You failed, that never happened but obviously you just want to agree with me to shut me up!"

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Barudak posted:

Look at this guy, trying to be a contortionist and fit in her tiny box but finding out he does still have some small bones.

that story was horrifyingly familiar to me :( protip for anyone else in this situation- you will never be good enough for them, because the goalposts have feet

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

La Brea Carpet posted:

quote:

Also, I've been aware of her messing around behind other bf backs when things were not going well and so I really only have myself to blame.

Not to blame but this should have always been a possibility that you considered. The cheating part, not the SD/SB thing.

quote:

I'm sure I'm just as to blame as she, since I knew about her past but was naive about it happening to us.

Nah she's the one to blame. But anyway! Get a divorce! When you got to the court you'll have to provide an accounting of assets and you need to make sure she divulges her income because then you'll be the one to potentially get alimony instead of her. Make a copy of her emails with that guy, ideally with numbers attached, so if it turns out she didn't report her income to the IRS you can really put the screws to her. Have fun!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Good

The_end
May 17, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

I would lawyer up and drop a bombshell on her.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Someone did that because of me once, they thanked me a few months later, said they hit rock bottom and that what I said was true and they needed to get their life together.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I [32F] work with my high school bully [33F]

quote:

I quit my last job five months ago, due to severe mismanagement and other issues. After that, I did some job searching and took time to myself. During that time, I found a perfect job in my field, and it was close too. They basically hired me on the spot, and I was super happy.

On my second day of work, I was given a tour of the office and introduced to the people I'd be working with. My tour guide introduced me to a woman I'll call Kate- a department head who works very closely with my department, and who bullied me in high school. When I say bullied, I mean that she would cut my hair, hold my head underwater, push me around, slam me into locker doors. I couldn't get out of it- my parents couldn't transfer me to another school, and Kate's dad was our principal, and didn't believe a word I had to say.

Kate didn't recognize me, just said hello, and left. The tour guide explained she was very busy, and I just laughed. I just hoped that we wouldn't have to work together, and I could address it then.

It's been three weeks since, and my plan has been immediately foiled. Yesterday, I received an email from Kate asking me to join a special projects team that she's heading. She said that a member of the group had been fired, and my supervisor was directly recommending me so I could get experience. I told Kate I would love to (huge lie), and I was excited to get to know her (even huger lie). She responded that she was delighted, and that our first project meeting would be Wednesday.

So. I'm screwed. Kate essentially traumatized me as a teenager, and I almost think it's worse that she doesn't remember me. What she did has followed me since I was a teen, and she didn't know my name. My big fear is that if I bring this to my supervisor, it'll be her word against mine, and she may claim that she never did it. They know her better than me. She's also a more senior employee, so even if she was honest, they may never fire her because it's more difficult to train someone like her in.

I'm not afraid that Kate will hurt me again. She seemed completely different than the person I knew as a teenager, and I don't feel threatened by her anymore. What I'm afraid of is that I'm going to have to continue to relive the trauma over and over again. It's so petrifying to consider, and I've been having nightmares about Kate since I saw her.

Is it bad to go to my boss? Should I just bite the bullet and quit? Or suck it up?

TL;DR I work with my high school bully, and we're going to start a project together.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Open the relationship with the company.

The_end
May 17, 2014

Get over it and grow up.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Kate didn't recognize me, just said hello, and left.

For you, the day I swirlied you in a mixture of your own poo poo and tears was the most important day of your life. For me, it was Tuesday.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

so if it turns out she didn't report her income to the IRS you can really put the screws to her. Have fun!

Gifts aren't taxable income.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

blarzgh posted:

If you got owned this hard by a 12 year old, maybe you're not ready for marriage.

See, that’s the part I don’t get. Maybe this makes me a monster, but I’d (calmly) give it right back in that situation to the tune of “Yep! Feeling’s mutual. Have fun! Also I will not be giving you rides anywhere until you can figure out basic manners and gratitude.”

When a kid’s old enough to dish that kind of bullshit out, they’re old enough to take it. Or, at the very least, old enough to maybe begin to see how they shouldn’t be a total dick if they can’t handle being treated like one.

And really, if the kid’s dad always and only responds with “You’ll learn to love and respect each other eventually!” then it’s only fair there be leeway on both sides. “Cool. So I’m not expected to love and respect them unilaterally from the outset? I can handle that. Coexistence just got way less stressful.”

e: The actual solution is probably just to break up but if she isn’t going to do that she can at least make it clear she’s not going to roll over and let his children treat her like poo poo.

burial fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Nov 6, 2017

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Motronic posted:

Gifts aren't taxable income.

gifts above 14k per year are taxable as income

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I [28f] am bald but wear a wig. When should I tell dates about this?

quote:

I have alopecia totalis which means I have no hair on my scalp. I've had this for approximately 15 years but only recently started wearing a wig (i used to wear a headscarf so it was more obvious something was wrong).

I'm not sure when I should tell people about my condition. In the past few dates I've told men on the first date and even though conversation was great they didn't text again. So I'm not sure if I'm making the first date too awkward and scaring them off before they get to know me. Prior to that I had told guys later on (few dates in) and those lasted longer and they all said they didn't care. I've also been in several long term relationships so it's not that I can't sustain a relationship but yeah I'm not sure what to do.

I don't have much experience navigating single life so not sure what I should be doing. I want to be open and honest but I don't know if I'm shooting myself in the foot. On an unrelated note I'm also finding that a lot of guys just want sex and I don't know how to filter these guys out from potential partners. I'm not sure what it is but I feel like when I was younger/before dating apps it was easier to know when a guy genuinely liked me but now it's so hard to tell. Maybe because less effort is required to get a date? I'm not sure.

Tldr: am bald, don't know when to tell people about this

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

It's pretty unfortunate that we allow such rampant abuse of literal children to the point where they're scarred for decades to go completely unpunished.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

The_end posted:

Get over it and grow up.

Yeah, I mean if you really want you could pull her aside sometime and let her know who you are and the history you have, but you're loving over 30 so get over it. Going to your boss when the behavior isn't continuing now is a dick move and quitting is the ultimate coward move.

Edit:

I would say there's no real reason to bring this up until at least a handful of dates in.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 6, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Bullying builds character

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Maybe you should be like "hey remember when we were in high school?" and just see what happens from there. Maybe she feels super bad about it.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Ouhei posted:

Yeah, I mean if you really want you could pull her aside sometime and let her know who you are and the history you have, but you're loving over 30 so get over it. Going to your boss when the behavior isn't continuing now is a dick move and quitting is the ultimate coward move.

Not like the boss can do anything about stuff that happened over a decade ago, at best they can shift things around to make sure neither of them works together, at worst they'll just get rid of the OP and find someone with less baggage.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vargatron posted:

Maybe you should be like "hey remember when we were in high school?" and just see what happens from there. Maybe she feels super bad about it.

I hope she does and then the bully is all "oh yeah that was great!" Then starts bullying her again

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The special project is a prototype toilet that makes giving swirlies easier and she was hired to test it

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

If it stays on during sex that is one of the things you save until you get to know them better with all of your other miscellaneous neurosis or acceptable mental disorders.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I hope she does and then the bully is all "oh yeah that was great!" Then starts bullying her again

Except as adults we use a less cutesy word and send them to jail over assault. It's illegal to do that to a 30 year old, it's only okay if they're a minor.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Three Olives posted:

If it stays on during sex that is one of the things you save until you get to know them better with all of your other miscellaneous neurosis or acceptable mental disorders.

If it doesn’t stay on during sex, I dunno. Use more spirit gum.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

ArbitraryC posted:

Except as adults we use a less cutesy word and send them to jail over assault. It's illegal to do that to a 30 year old, it's only okay if they're a minor.

Listen to this guy who got swirlies during high school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

I think just wait til before sex then be like hey I don't have cancer but I am bald... I don't think it should be a huge deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOe5n8M0ldw&t=4s