Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

That's a lawsuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich
LOL

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927648870796070912

We will figure it all out!

:downsbravo:

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Hopefully 26 of them.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Burning_Monk posted:

Haha, loving leaves.

I think this is the obvious reason. Either one could had thrown their excess grass bags into the neighbor's can.

googing wate management to relearn what the grass bag area length is posted:

Do not overload carts; lids must close. Overage fees may apply to overflowing carts.

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe
MSNBC is reporting that Don Brazile's book is splitting democrats in Virginia and suppressing turnout. Their current prediction is Gillespie wins the race tomorrow.

Does this mean it needs 60?

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

I had to put down my beloved chronically ill pet today, but Rand Paul getting his poo poo wrecked over stupid lawn poo poo is giving me a glimmer of schaudenfreude.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zoro posted:

MSNBC is reporting that Don Brazile's book is splitting democrats in Virginia and suppressing turnout. Their current prediction is Gillespie wins the race tomorrow.

Uh huh, yeah, sure.

Zoro are you capable of posting like anything other than some insane bot from /r/politics?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

KickerOfMice posted:

Hopefully 26 of them.

Against the Air Force?

They'll take a cup holder out of the next 25 F-35's to cover the settlement.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Anyone who decides not to vote democrat because of that stupid book is a Republican in disguise.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Man, we live in age where political photo editors exist to piss off the President, and I love it

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/927657862314283013

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm starting to these the fiscal conservative guys aren't actually that good with money!

(I know the real plan is to steal all the money)

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Man, we live in age where political photo editors exist to piss off the President, and I love it

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/927657862314283013

Ahaha!

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Office Pig posted:

Uh huh, yeah, sure.

Zoro are you capable of posting like anything other than some insane bot from /r/politics?

Just a reminder

Zoro posted:

Northam loses tomorrow. :toxx:

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Zoro posted:

Does this mean it needs 60?

As written, yes. They'll probably tinker with it until it follows reconciliation rules.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152

:thunk:

"Hey guys! Look over here! I'm probably doing some shady backroom dealing poo poo with the Saudis you should investigate"

Mueller must laugh his rear end off with how unwittingly cooperative his target is

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Zophar posted:

I had to put down my beloved chronically ill pet today, but Rand Paul getting his poo poo wrecked over stupid lawn poo poo is giving me a glimmer of schaudenfreude.

Sorry to hear man.
Not sorry to hear about Rand.
Fucker will probably happily get his healthcare costs for this paid by the tax payer.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Weren't we joking earlier today that it was probably because Rand Paul wouldn't rake his leaves or some poo poo like that? And it literally turns out to be true?!?

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

WeAreTheRomans posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152

:thunk:

"Hey guys! Look over here! I'm probably doing some shady backroom dealing poo poo with the Saudis you should investigate"

Mueller must laugh his rear end off with how unwittingly cooperative his target is

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927673257230327808

(I had to check this wasn't a parody account)

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

What the gently caress is this poo poo.

Rigel posted:

Weren't we joking earlier today that it was probably because Rand Paul wouldn't rake his leaves or some poo poo like that? And it literally turns out to be true?!?

Guy got slapped with a fine for nearly murdering a US senator, of course it was true.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rigel posted:

Yeah but that's like calling for Muhammad Ali in Muhammad Ali vs a toddler rumble in the daycare.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

:captainpop:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

happyhippy posted:

Fucker will probably happily get his healthcare costs for this paid by the tax payer.

I don't want mah tax dollers goin' towards no guy who isn't responsible about the upkeep of his own home!

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rigel posted:

The Nov. 4th uprising wasn't really about beheading whites. It was getting them to do each other in for us. Soros operatives were out all night spreading leaves and dog poop on neighbors lawns all across the country in preparation for the day of revolution.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Office Pig posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo.

Trump cheerleading internecine warfare in a powerful and dangerous Wahabbist petro-state. In time, it will inevitably be revealed that members of Trump's inner circle are intimately involved with the major players. The Intercept just posted a good primer for what seems to be going on rn.

Oh and KSA is probably holding the "ex"-Lebanon PM as a hostage right now, but uhhh Trump fed fish wrong I guess

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Rigel posted:

It was

The shrubbery.

Paul's neighbor:

Priapus Unbound
Aug 28, 2011

Ah, America. Beacon of justice.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Trump cheerleading internecine warfare in a powerful and dangerous Wahabbist petro-state. In time, it will inevitably be revealed that members of Trump's inner circle are probbaly intimately involved with the major players. The Intercept just posted a good primer for what seems to be going on rn.

I knew all that, it's just kind of amazing to see him find the time on his trip in Asia to confirm that he's basically enabling insane poo poo world-round.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Office Pig posted:

I knew all that, it's just kind of amazing to see him find the time on his trip in Asia to confirm that he's basically enabling insane poo poo world-round.

Sure is. I mean Kushner's super-shady trip to KSA last week was pretty egregiously circumventing regular diplomacy for Trump family gain, but you might have expected they would wait a couple of weeks to provide plausible deniability. But nope, Trump's going on a mission of power realignment in West Asia for unstated personal motives, no way that can end badly. And he's idly tweeting about it at the same time.

e: ha just after I posted this I saw this more succinct version

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/927676693174800384

WeAreTheRomans fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Nov 7, 2017

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL

enraged_camel posted:

you motherfuckers are making me want pizza

i need to lose 5 more pounds, assholes

i hate you all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZNRriHkJsI

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Office Pig posted:

Trump is literally an agent of the Chaos gods.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Do leaves blowing in your neighbors yard violate the Non-Aggression Principle?

Haha, of course they don't, externalities don't and can't exist for libertarians.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Zoro posted:

Assuming they're even saying this, based on what exactly? Because its sure as gently caress not based on the polls. But I'm sure they picked out some Dem who claims that they're no longer going to vote and because of that "THE DEMS ARE DIVIDED MORE AT 11."

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Nov 7, 2017

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Rigel posted:

I think I posted a prediction along those lines and I wasn't joking, I meant it quite literally

rich white people are loving cray about their lawns

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Assuming they're even saying this, based on what exactly? Because its sure as gently caress not based on the polls.

Truly shocking that a major news outlet would promulgate a horse-race narrative on the eve of an election that millions of people are anxious about.

I'm trying to ration my use of the thunk emoji, but it's hard

e:VVVVVVVVVV sweet yin-yang puppers

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I posted awhile back that my dog had puppies. They are starting to get much bigger:

Manifest Dynasty
Feb 29, 2008

I wouldn't call myself an expert by any stretch, but I have some experience with this sort of thing and it seems really common. If you are arrested or convicted in the military system, it doesn't make it into your standard rap sheet in many cases...

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

There Bias Two posted:

I posted awhile back that my dog had puppies. They are starting to get much bigger:

yinpup and yangpup

Zoro
Aug 30, 2017

by Smythe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Assuming they're even saying this, based on what exactly? Because its sure as gently caress not based on the polls. But I'm sure they picked out some Dem who claims that they're no longer going to vote and because of that "THE DEMS ARE DIVIDED MORE AT 11."

Could just be them trying to get ratings, but they reported on it and had a round table and, essentially, had a roundtable that could be summarized as "Don Brazile is a bitch."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

no

no, I loving refuse to believe it

this is the point where I, at long last, reject the Trump Timeline and start giggling and never stop

see you on the other side, Hieronymus Alloy

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Manifest Dynasty posted:

I wouldn't call myself an expert by any stretch, but I have some experience with this sort of thing and it seems really common. If you are arrested or convicted in the military system, it doesn't make it into your standard rap sheet in many cases...

You're suggesting it's an intentional oversight, or is military bureaucracy that disorganized?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

yinpup and yangpup

holy poo poo

• Locked thread