Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lmfao at thinking they could fit all the bad chants in just 1:34.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I guess you could say Kimi was truly the one pushing like animal there.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Trolleybuses are not long for this world because they will be replaced by quick-charging electric buses. I will miss them.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

wicka posted:

Lmfao at thinking they could fit all the bad chants in just 1:34.

Heh yeah, I only used that link as it had that specific chant in it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
An enraged wicka storming out of the DSA meeting due to their lack of aesthetics

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

An enraged wicka storming out of the DSA meeting due to their lack of aesthetics

DSA confused by the anonymous complaint that their praxis was "MLS as gently caress"

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Anybody who cares that much about any one political ideology is probably a terrible person.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Making yourself a punchline is generally a bad idea in anything where popularity matters (e.g. electoral politics).

Feels Villeneuve posted:

DSA confused by the anonymous complaint that their praxis was "MLS as gently caress"

I need to check my old texts, I may have used this exact phrasing...

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

gret posted:

Anybody who cares that much about any one political ideology is probably a terrible person.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
All DSA backed candidates lose elections after viral footage of Wario tifo leaks on twitter

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Now I'm looking up MLS club chants and I'm FURIOUS

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Hey guys whats going on in he.....:yikes:

I am not looking forward to the off season thread....

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

freeranger posted:

Well, since the season is effectively over, I guess they wanted to get a head start.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

freeranger posted:

It's the best. Livery chat. Classic races. wicka getting probated a couple times. Everyone's half-assed hot takes on politics without getting nuked from orbit like in D&D

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think my dog just gave me a concussion

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Trolleybuses are not long for this world because they will be replaced by quick-charging electric buses. I will miss them.

Toronto got rid of theirs in 1993.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

Wirth1000 posted:

Yeah, hi, can I please get a, uh... hmm... I'll grab a footlong meatball sub on italian herb & cheese please.

Toasted with cheese, yep, thanks.

Yeaah, I'll grab, uh, spinach, tomatoes, onions and green pepper and just a bit of chipotle southwest sauce, thank you.

Thanks.

UHh, yeah, I'll grab a couple of... hmm... I'll grab a couple of the chocolate chunk cookies, please and a bottle of water.

Yep. That'll be debit.

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

Literally me, this morning lol

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

McGuinty posted:

Bud, that sub is my loving jam

It's pretty muich the only sub worth getting at subway

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Sometimes get it untoasted on white so the warmth of the marinara sauce and meatballs gives it a chewier texture rather than crunchy for the bread.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

McGuinty posted:

Subway loving sucks

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wirth1000 posted:

Hi, yeah, I'll uh... grab a big mac combo with a coke, please. Actually, sorry, I'll grab a Quartter Pounder BLT instead.

Yep, coke, still. Sorry about that. Thank you.

That'll be debit.

Thank you, bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDPk6OQkpeI

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

ich macht curry

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Subway loving sucks

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Theophany posted:

You have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, you can't just expect people who have worked for everything they have to just give it all away out of the goodness of their hearts.

Pretty funny to see the sentiment that rich people work hard for what they have posted right next to Lance loving Stroll's face

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Kilmers Elbow posted:

ich macht curry

Nice conjugation there

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

Subway loving sucks

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Firehouse Subs has the best meatball sub I've ever had but they're just recently expanding into Canada. Also, it's like $4 more than a subway meatball sub.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

It's the best. Livery chat. Classic races. wicka getting probated a couple times. Everyone's half-assed hot takes on politics without getting nuked from orbit like in D&D

You forgot the Bacon Briefcase!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Taku, nooooooo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

Subway loving sucks

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
He's just being polite.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

freeranger posted:

You forgot the Bacon Briefcase!

Oh my god I did

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm just now getting around to watching the drivers' briefing from Mexico. Just start here and watch what Vettel does: https://youtu.be/kpZ8q8l0HV4?t=161

He is my new favorite driver, I'm loving dying over here.

E: If you keep watching, Stroll and Ocon appear to be sharing a laugh at Grosjean's expense.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Why is it you can smell a loving subway from a 5 k distance. What? are you baking so hard you’re pumping fake Italian herbs into the loving stratosphere?

Dumb Username
Oct 20, 2012
http://www.news.com.au/sport/motors...0ac77312c966759

quote:

AFTER helping Williams win five Constructors’ Championships, Newey joined McLaren in 1997 and his MP4/13 designed car secured the team the 1998 constructors’ title and Mika Hakkinen the Drivers’ Championship before his 1999 MP4/14 car ensured the Finn defended his crown.

Newey spent eight years with McLaren before moving onto Red Bull, and he has also opened up about life working under Ron Dennis — and a stern warning shortly after the team moved into the McLaren Technology Centre.

“We had just moved into a new Norman Foster-designed factory. On the face of it, our new factory should have been good but, to appreciate why to some of us it wasn’t, you have to understand that one of the best ways to upset Ron Dennis is to sit down in his office, where he’ll usually have a few piles of papers neatly stacked on his desk, and just tip one of those piles by a few millimetres, knowing he’ll then focus on that pile for ages, because he won’t be sure whether you’ve straightened it or made it crooked.

“That’s him in a nutshell. He is very, very neat and organised, which of course are positive qualities until such time as they cross the line into becoming overly controlling.

“To me the new building was oppressive in its ordered greyness. Reminiscent of something from Fritz Lang’s Metropolis, it featured rows and rows of desks with nothing out of line. Built by the Empire. Not an environment in which I, among others, found it easy to be creative.

“When we first moved in, we weren’t even allowed glasses of water at our desk, and absolutely no tea or coffee or personal effects. Somebody pointed out that it was probably illegal to deny workers water at their desk, so he had to relent on that, but not on the tea or coffee, and as far as personal effects went, you were allowed one family picture on your desk but it had to be stored in a drawer overnight.

“Meanwhile, if you were part of the workforce, you had to enter the building walking down a circular staircase into an underground corridor with a grey floor and white walls; it felt like you were entering some Orwellian film. You’d then walk back up another circular staircase into the middle of the building, to your workstation.

“I hated walking through the corridor, so instead I would walk along the grass verge, then cross the inner road and enter through the race bay where the trucks were parked.

“I was spotted doing this by the constantly watched bank of CCTV monitors in the basement and sent an email warning me that if I did not revert to using the prescribed route into the office I would face ‘an internal examination’. Crikey.”

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

I'm just now getting around to watching the drivers' briefing from Mexico. Just start here and watch what Vettel does: https://youtu.be/kpZ8q8l0HV4?t=161

He is my new favorite driver, I'm loving dying over here.

E: If you keep watching, Stroll and Ocon appear to be sharing a laugh at Grosjean's expense.

Lmao #megabose

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Also MotoGP loving up tracks according to that video!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

All I got from this is Are Ron rules and Their Adrian is a big babby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

All I got from this is Are Ron rules and Their Adrian is a big babby

• Locked thread