Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Arx Monolith posted:

Girlfriend is WAY into making a druid and joining a campaign I'm in. She's looking for good art and asked if I could help find some, so I am here to pass the burden onto all of you!

Looking for a female ice druid with ling hair and a normal level of armor. Not underwear, not a fur coat. Scaled armor would be badass.

Thanks in advance.

It's almost harder finding one that isn't an elf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Arx Monolith posted:

Girlfriend is WAY into making a druid and joining a campaign I'm in. She's looking for good art and asked if I could help find some, so I am here to pass the burden onto all of you!

Looking for a female ice druid with ling hair and a normal level of armor. Not underwear, not a fur coat. Scaled armor would be badass.

Thanks in advance.
I feel like you're going to have a difficult time finding a picture of a character who's recognisably a druid and wearing more than light armour, to say nothing of meeting the rest of your criteria. That said…

They could be druids, perhaps. They're wearing armour and hanging around in snowy nature-y places, which might be as good as it'll get.

And while she is decidedly not wearing armour, her look is stylish as hell so I'm posting it anyway.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Oct 24, 2017

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The armour thing is definitely tricky. Best I got:

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Welp, that's all I got...

The Haggis Line
Apr 10, 2003

Arx Monolith posted:

Thanks in advance.

This is a picture of a snow elf inquisitor my wife had drawn on https://www.reddit.com/r/characterdrawing/. This was for a Reign of Winter campaign in Pathfinder that we never finished.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
What a square.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

You know what Huey Lewis and the News has to say about squares.

On that note I suppose if the concept of "hip" has an integral, that it is what it is to be a modron

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

He can shoot two bows at once!

Psykmoe
Oct 28, 2008
I'm looking for a lizardman who looks sort of civilized.

Our next campaign is starting in a small town which has only recently grown around a tavern on the frontier, and I'm playing the Innkeeper/Mayor-for-Life's pet lizard Enforcer/Sheriff, so it'd be nice to have a picture of one who is at least wearing some pants while keeping the locals in line maybe.

All the lizardfolk pictures in the database seem to be naked dudes with spears, the dragonborn are mostly huge guys in plate, and kobolds are a little too zany. Plus I used to play a kobold bard so the group would probably notice if pictures are too obviously kobolds.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
I did a google search for "Dapper Lizardman" and this came up and I'm pretty sure it's perfect.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
This thing has been sitting in my imgur for years, waiting for an idea to match to it.

(Source is here)

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

This guy is awesome. He's probably really intimidating when pissed off.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

More hot modrons.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Hello, I need scarred/maimed dudes. I don't mean handsome dudes with a line across their eye - I want folks looking like they were on the receiving end of an Inquisition, badly disfiguring. I know this is kind of a gross request, but any help would be appreciated.

E: this fella is more what I had in mind, but is a little too old for what I'm looking for:

Buck Wildman fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Nov 3, 2017

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

... that's all I've got for younger-ish men.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

The Crotch posted:

... that's all I've got for younger-ish men.

I found those too, it's surprisingly tough to find someone truly gnarly looking, even in settings like Warhammer. Thanks for the effort though!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Thorn and Ezmo from Battlerite, as drawn by This Guy (Some NSFW stuff there)

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Gimme your necromancers goons. Bonus for skull tipped staffs and undead arms

Edit: extra points for happy necromancers. Male or female, doesn't matter.

MohawkSatan fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Nov 4, 2017

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

MohawkSatan posted:

One smileymancer coming up:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

This was shared on the Total Warhams thread, thought it was worth sharing if someone wanted a new avatar

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

MohawkSatan posted:

MTG has the best Necromancers.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

That lady on top is dangerously stoked about whatever she's pointing at. She needs to throttle back before her heart gives out.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

FunkMonkey posted:

That lady on top is dangerously stoked about whatever she's pointing at. She needs to throttle back before her heart gives out.

She's kind of the Guy Fieri of black mana.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

FunkMonkey posted:

I found those too, it's surprisingly tough to find someone truly gnarly looking, even in settings like Warhammer. Thanks for the effort though!

I mentioned your request to my wife, and she was inspired to draw this up based on someone she knew from burn camp.

Otherwise, yeah, it's kind of hard to find what you're looking for without them still being "pretty." I like this guy:

Though this guy is at least a bit more deformed from his injuries

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 7, 2017

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

marshmallow creep posted:

I mentioned your request to my wife, and she was inspired to draw this up based on someone she knew from burn camp.

Otherwise, yeah, it's kind of hard to find what you're looking for without them still being "pretty." I like this guy:

Though this guy is at least a bit more deformed from his injuries

Oh wow, give my thanks to your wife for her thoughtfulness, I'll find a way to use it in my campaign. That guy on the bottom is actually pretty excellent for what I'm looking for - for context, this is for a renegade heretic priest in Shadow of the Demon Lord who got tortured by the Inquisition pretty heavily before escaping. He has custom negative traits for being partially crippled and difficult to look at, and I wanted his face to reflect that.

Appreciate the help very much.

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

FunkMonkey posted:

Oh wow, give my thanks to your wife for her thoughtfulness, I'll find a way to use it in my campaign. That guy on the bottom is actually pretty excellent for what I'm looking for - for context, this is for a renegade heretic priest in Shadow of the Demon Lord who got tortured by the Inquisition pretty heavily before escaping. He has custom negative traits for being partially crippled and difficult to look at, and I wanted his face to reflect that.

Appreciate the help very much.

I decided to draw something because I found the theme of disfigured fighter interesting and just read this description giving more details. Oh well, maybe someone else can use it.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Arseface.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Maleh-Vor posted:

I decided to draw something because I found the theme of disfigured fighter interesting and just read this description giving more details. Oh well, maybe someone else can use it.

Nice drawing, that's definitely the look I was going for. If he didn't look so crestfallen it would be perfect for the character. Impressive work all the same, I'm a little bemused at how much talent this request has attracted.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Dishonored concept art has a few pretty gnarly looking people.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Nalesh posted:

Dishonored concept art has a few pretty gnarly looking people.

Yeah, but most just look grizzled. A few of the concept arts for the weepers are good for folks that look like they had a really bad day.

Buck Wildman fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Nov 8, 2017

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

MohawkSatan posted:

I made this lich a while ago, seems like he's really enjoying his arcane grimoire of skeleton puns.

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
I really should be working, but here's a shamanistic necromancer.
Kind of got lazy though.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Some very impressive work, Maleh-vor!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Maleh-Vor posted:

I made this lich a while ago, seems like he's really enjoying his arcane grimoire of skeleton puns.

"What, now? I'm busy guys, come pick a fight with me in a few hours."

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Does anyone have a sassy elf bladesinger type character (male)? Preferably midriff showing and loving FABULOUS.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Does anyone have a sassy elf bladesinger type character (male)? Preferably midriff showing and loving FABULOUS.

Just a face, but:

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse

This one good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bendigeidfran
Dec 17, 2013

Wait a minute...

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Found a couple what might work: