Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
The Eagles are going to get their asses run out of the stadium. Carson Wentz will prove a fraud as true MVP Dak ascends into the next plane of quaterbacking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Something dumb will happen and both fanbases will walk away disappointed.

NFC: East, I choose you.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm trying to not put too much emphasis on one game, but Philly does need to come out and put up a good showing. They'll be coming off a bye and have their #1 CB back. Everything is clicking in Philly right now minus the absence of Peters and Hicks. Not saying that they have to win, but these are pretty much the most favorable conditions for the Eagles to be in, so if they come out and poop the bed then it looks really bad.

I think the big question is, obviously, Zeke. If domestic-abuse ewok is playing, how does Philly handle him? They've only faced one top ten rusher this year in Hunt, so it's hard to say. If Zeke puts up another Denver performance then the Cowboys are probably toast.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

a new study bible! posted:

I'm trying to not put too much emphasis on one game, but Philly does need to come out and put up a good showing. They'll be coming off a bye and have their #1 CB back. Everything is clicking in Philly right now minus the absence of Peters and Hicks. Not saying that they have to win, but these are pretty much the most favorable conditions for the Eagles to be in, so if they come out and poop the bed then it looks really bad.

I think the big question is, obviously, Zeke. If domestic-abuse ewok is playing, how does Philly handle him? They've only faced one top ten rusher this year in Hunt, so it's hard to say. If Zeke puts up another Denver performance then the Cowboys are probably toast.

Cole Beasley is the main worry for me, we have only let 1 rusher over 100 yds this year. But Beasley slays us whenever we play the Cowboys.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
Eagles could split wins with the Cowboys and still win the division, obviously I want to beat them twice but the game after the bye isn't a must win, the game at home to Dallas will be and I'd definitely fancy our chances more then. The game in Dallas is definitely winnable, we'll just have to see the kind of form they come back in after the bye as we were rotten last year after our momentum was stopped in week 4 (though to be fair we lost Lane as well).

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Do you guys even watch the games?

Eagles are gonna gently caress up the Cowboys.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Any of the deficiencies the Eagles have are papered over by their pass rush at the moment.

The biggest issue for other teams is that Wentz for the last few games is elevating JAG players like Brady, Manning, Rodgers, or Rivers have done.

I don't even know who to compare him to so far this year.

Edit: Maybe a mobile Roethlisberger? He seems to throw less interceptions though

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Nov 7, 2017

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I see a lot of Aaron Rodgers in his game, but with the strength of Big Ben

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I don't see the Cowboys winning the first game if Zeke is out. They rely on the run and without their premier back the number one run defense in the league is gonna manhandle the Cowboys. If Zeke is in it's probably a lot closer. Zeke will definitely be a factor but he's not gonna put up monster numbers.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
The Cowboys seem legit and I’m super excited to see them play the Eagles. Whatever happens it should be a great game.

...unless both teams show up in Full Clownball Regalia which happens in about 50% of NFC East matchups.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Eagles are a good team coming off a bye. That usually means a win .

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The games against Seattle and the rams look like losses though

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

https://twitter.com/realronalddarby/status/927312220870103040

Oh and Ronald Darby is back after the bye.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

euphronius posted:

They'll beat the Seahawks and lose to the Rams

17-2 is real

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

euphronius posted:

Isn't Seattle's offensive line like, real goddamn bad? They're not a terrible team but I don't see them as some super scary threat. I think the Rams and Cowboys are the two biggest Eagle threats right now.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Yodzilla posted:

Isn't Seattle's offensive line like, real goddamn bad?

https://streamable.com/78psf

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Yodzilla posted:

Isn't Seattle's offensive line like, real goddamn bad? They're not a terrible team but I don't see them as some super scary threat. I think the Rams and Cowboys are the two biggest Eagle threats right now.

The Skins beat them...kinda all you need to know.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Looking forward to all of your crushing disappointment as the Cowboys once again push your poo poo in

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
The poo poo Redskins beat the exploitable and bipolar Seahawks. We’ve got that one, too.

The Rams are the only game left on our schedule that looks to be a tough matchup.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

The Skins beat them...kinda all you need to know.

Eh to be fair the Skins also beat the Rams on the road and almost beat the Chiefs on the road.

They're far from an embarrassment like they used to be.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Who's the Dallas equivalent of EDP and does he post in this thread?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a new study bible! posted:

Who's the Dallas equivalent of EDP and does he post in this thread?

More importantly what happened to EDP?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

euphronius posted:

Seattle is 4-4 and couldn't do poo poo against a broken Washington team at home. They still might win, but I don't think it's a write-off. The Rams game will be tough though.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

MazelTovCocktail posted:

More importantly what happened to EDP?

Oh poo poo he deleted all of his videos. Did he like, try to get a job or something?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Yodzilla posted:

Oh poo poo he deleted all of his videos. Did he like, try to get a job or something?

I know he lost a lot of weight so maybe he got his poo poo together and wanted to start fresh.

Good for him.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yodzilla posted:

Hmm according to some wikia people were reporting his videos. :(

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s likely dead which, phew. Thank you god, am I right?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/EDP445/status/927596474397052928

Wow. Dude is actually looking fairly good...Like not about to have a heart attack anymore...

Maybe his Doctor told him hed die if he didnt change his ways

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Too bad he's a misogynist rear end in a top hat.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

euphronius posted:

Too bad he's a misogynist rear end in a top hat.

Yeah that shits never gonna change, the only difference is if he loses more weight he might be able to keep up with girls that run away from him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s at such a disgusting start that if he did basic poo poo like cut out all non water drinks + not eat McDonald’s 3 meals a day he’d drop 30 lbs in the first month.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I hope EDP has grown up and no longer steals women's underwear from laundromats.

I am also really glad I will never see his lovely, cringe-y videos again.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

axeil posted:

I hope EDP has grown up and no longer steals women's underwear from laundromats.

What?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

He stole a bra from a laundromatte and jerked off into it then made a video about why...

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CyberPingu posted:

He stole a bra from a laundromatte and jerked off into it then made a video about why...

:stare:

Also seriously he could never get some super trashy Eagles fan to sleep with him just by being EDP?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

MazelTovCocktail posted:

:stare:

Also seriously he could never get some super trashy Eagles fan to sleep with him just by being EDP?

I....I literally don't think anyone even has that low self esteem.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CyberPingu posted:

People from Southern New Jersey even?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

arrested_development_girls_with_low_self_esteem.jpg

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tom Sellout posted:

The Eagles are going to get their asses run out of the stadium. Carson Wentz will prove a fraud as true MVP Dak ascends into the next plane of quaterbacking.

The Dallas defense is poo poo and the Eagles are going to roll over them.

The Dallas offense can put up points against weaker teams, but the Eagles will completely demolish their line and shut them down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lol @ PFF (and Joe Banner's trolling)

https://twitter.com/JoeBanner13/status/927657940005335040

But I guess the lack of context has always been PFF's Achilles heel

https://twitter.com/JimmyKempski/status/927661797343137794

quote:

ProFootballFocus had Miller as the highest graded player in this game, which is absolutely laughable, and totally devoid of any reasonable context.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-used-von-miller-against-himself-gifs-and-stuff/

The best part is that on the one QB pressure Miller got against Johnson, Johnson completely manhandled him after the initial push that chased Wentz from the pocket and drove his rear end into the ground:

https://imgur.com/a/WBOdW#ZmsxJG9

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Nov 7, 2017

• Locked thread