Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Reading some NS forums and drat, it reads like gamefaqs or some other cringey gaming forum. They'd be easy as gently caress to infiltrate tbh, so many people asking to PM others in the same area, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Reminder that the Proud Boys don't wipe their own asses because they consider the act of touching your butthole to be too homoerotic.

I mean, I doubt anyone's forgotten, I just can't resist mentioning it whenever given the opportunity.

https://twitter.com/keithcalder/status/918598272243126272

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I would totally install a bidet like the effete soyboy that I am if I didn't have to drill holes in my toilet and knew something about plumbing.

here ya go soyboy if you dont want to pony up for a cybertoilet.

e:

i totally realized several hours later i didnt add the link i meant to

https://www.amazon.com/Cleaning-Non-Electric-Mechainical-Attachment-Temperature/dp/B074WM81G3

TehRedWheelbarrow has issued a correction as of 03:54 on Nov 7, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

I would totally install a bidet like the effete soyboy that I am if I didn't have to drill holes in my toilet and knew something about plumbing.

this country's weird prejudice against bidets is one of our worst qualities.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

:staredog:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

It's actually pretty easy to put them in as long as you don't expect warm water.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm the guy who sat on the rim

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

DreamShipWrecked posted:

It's actually pretty easy to put them in as long as you don't expect warm water.

if i wanted a surprise blast of cold depression up my rear end in a top hat i'd just go back to work.

its pointless if it aint temp controlled.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

paranoid randroid posted:

so do they all have bidets or do they just go around smelling like poo poo all the time

You've already seen the answer above this, and should have been able to guess it prior to even that.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You just can’t instruct some people how to butt.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/926804452501209090

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sneakyfrog posted:

if i wanted a surprise blast of cold depression up my rear end in a top hat i'd just go back to work.

Cold water blasting your crack & booty hole is exhilarating.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

:shrug:

ey i dont judge anyones kinks. i just like it a bit warmer is all.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

attach it to a tankless water heater nearby and it will no longer be cold :eng101:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this country's weird prejudice against bidets is one of our worst qualities.
Honestly, I was against it too until a Japanese friend of mine explained it as "If a piece of poo poo fell on your hand, and all you did was take a paper towel and wipe it off, would you still feel like your hand was truly clean?"
That was enough to convert me and now I too want one.

sneakyfrog posted:

Don't try to pretend that a blast of cold water up your rear end wouldn't wake you up much better in the morning than a cup of coffee.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Honestly, I was against it too until a Japanese friend of mine explained it as "If a piece of poo poo fell on your hand, and all you did was take a paper towel and wipe it off, would you still feel like your hand was truly clean?"

Don't try to pretend that a blast of cold water up your rear end wouldn't wake you up much better in the morning than a cup of coffee.

it would, but gently caress you ill take a good 1.5 hours of crotchetyness, several cups of coffee and a solid harumph to wake up like a civilized person.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Alrighty then. I'll be over here, spritely and fresh, with a squeaky clean buttocks first thing in the morning.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Alrighty then. I'll be over here, spritely and fresh, with a squeaky clean buttocks first thing in the morning.

mine will be warm.

and youll be like that one guy whos like "goood MOOORRRNIING" and im like "is it?"

then grumble my way to the coffee maker

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

That would make sense if you used your butt like a hand.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Tokamak posted:

you dont?

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Tokamak posted:

You dont?

E:fuk u stahp stealin my joke

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

look at this gaijin barbarian doesnt even scrub out the inside of his arsehole with a toothbrush

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Tokamak posted:

Do I need to link you that story of a navy goon using their butt to tear apart trade paperbacks?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
hm i guess the texas shooter wasnt antifa and actually a dude with anger issues/history of domestic violence trying to kill his in-laws. obviously a false flag as i have both those things and have yet to go on a shooting spree.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hm i guess the texas shooter wasnt antifa and actually a dude with anger issues/history of domestic violence trying to kill his in-laws. obviously a false flag as i have both those things and have yet to go on a shooting spree.

those things are very rare on the republican side of things, but democrats and antifa hate the family as a concept and so destroy theirs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
attacking families is a hallmark of the neomarxist islamofeminists so i predict we'll soon see that he owned or had seen the pussy hat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

attacking families is a hallmark of the neomarxist islamofeminists so i predict we'll soon see that he owned or had seen the pussy hat

*stabs father to death for being a lieberal pedophile*

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Things that this world does not loving need:

Super Mario Odyssey | Christian Gaming Livestream. By Baked Alaska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edheVChieBk

I see he's tending to do more of these kinds of livestreams, instead of the 'wandering around a shopping mall and getting owned by randos' livestreams.

"REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, SHARE, SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON, AND SMASH THAT BELL BUTTON... AND PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN & CHRISTIAN!"

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 08:01 on Nov 7, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Being a Christian rapper might be a welcoming market for him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/sta...3D89%23lastpost

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/sovietfuntime2/status/927766369613074433

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

bidets give women utis. google it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

i'm a man so

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

I did, and what do Australian pick-ups have to do with water getting squirted up in ya?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

He has horrible gum disease. That poo poo is just gross.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Qu Appelle posted:

Things that this world does not loving need:

Super Mario Odyssey | Christian Gaming Livestream. By Baked Alaska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edheVChieBk

I see he's tending to do more of these kinds of livestreams, instead of the 'wandering around a shopping mall and getting owned by randos' livestreams.

"REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, SHARE, SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON, AND SMASH THAT BELL BUTTON... AND PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN & CHRISTIAN!"

i see baked has found a new grift

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i personally dont believe the texas shooter was a member of atomwaffen until there's evidence for it beyond vague threats on /pol/ and shitposters saying he was, but someone did go through the trouble of doing some research on them if anybody is interested.

https://twitter.com/ztsamudzi/status/927920205845512197

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

To be fair though, so does sex, and it's still p. much worth it

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

He has horrible gum disease. That poo poo is just gross.
i'm assuming he's wearing those fake hillbilly teeth things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lmfbo