Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have wood paneling all over my house too! Built in 1964.

Speaking of my house, we paid off our mortgage 4 years ago today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Picnic Princess posted:

I have wood paneling all over my house too! Built in 1964.

Speaking of my house, we paid off our mortgage 4 years ago today!

Congrats! I might be moving my family out east (NB, for all you Canadians here), and I'm looking very much forward to FINALLY, after 7+ years away from it, actually LIVING in the house I own, instead of renting it out. Gonna be paying down that mortgage like crazy.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

How is everyone's Monday going? I am trying hard to keep smiling and remain positive.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goober Peas posted:

How is everyone's Monday going? I am trying hard to keep smiling and remain positive.

My two morning clients cancelled so I got up early and showered and now I’m back in bed cause I got crappy sleep last night and it’s kind of a blessing in disguise

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Goober Peas posted:

Wicked same - I'm having a case of the Mondays for sure!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Goober Peas posted:

I wish it was Friday, simply for the fact that I have an assessment to do that morning for a government job that I really want.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

COOL CORN posted:

Wicked same - I'm having a case of the Mondays for sure!!

I'd upload a photo, but apparently imgur is having a Monday too :laffo:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Hello thread. Long time no see. I just really want to share my Halloween costume with ya'll
I was a satyr and my boyfriend was a Rick. I had zero dollars to spend so I made my costume from things I already had at my disposal.

I dressed him up and made his portalgun 30min. before we left.

The horns are toilet paper rolls, wire, string, paint and tinfoil.

The lighting is bad so you can't see my extremely red eye shadow.

I made hooves by sawing of the heels of some old "who knows how many inches tall" pinup shoes I wore once like 8 years ago and shaped tin foil for the end, taped the hell out of them and put a black sock over it. I told my boyfriend to take a picture of them but the dumdum only took one where you can't actually see the heel. It was painful to walk in and I did not bring extra shoes.

My boyfriend won first place in the costume contest but the bartenders later told me that it was supposed to be me but they didn't know what to call my costume so they just gave it to him as they knew that we would share the bottle of booze.
After spending like 10min. there it occurred to me that my boobs had grown like 2 sizes since I bought that leather bra thing. A lot of people were gross and I ended up crying for 5min. and covered up myself with my friend's fabulous unicorn jacket for the rest of the night.

2 days later my quiz team and I dressed up as "Narnia" for the Halloween quiz. I was Mr Tumnus with snowy umbrella, red scarf and all. The others were the snowqueen, Aslan, Lucy, Edmund, the wardrobe (that I made) and a freaking old school streetlamp with light in it. We lost the quiz but won the costume contest. I'm waiting for the pictures to hit the quiz' facebook page and then I'll show it to you guys.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Yeah... sorry about the bra comments but kinda is distracting. Glad you won the contest.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeah... sorry about the bra comments but kinda is distracting. Glad you won the contest.

Thanks.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I lost a Halloween costume contest to a goddamn trex suit this year.

Buuullllshit

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Both costumes look pretty good otherwise, although I'm very disappointed in the dude rocking the heath ledger joker in 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It's going to be around for decades, just like disco dudes and and other lazy fallback costumes.

Sarcopenia posted:

After spending like 10min. there it occurred to me that my boobs had grown like 2 sizes since I bought that leather bra thing. A lot of people were gross and I ended up crying for 5min. and covered up myself with my friend's fabulous unicorn jacket for the rest of the night.

People are garbage. Sorry they ruined your fun. :(

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

MONDAYS

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Yay, Sarcopenia's back, too! :neckbeard:

Costumes look great! It's a shame people have to be jerks.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

My hair is different again

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Is it too late to post halloween costumes?

Heavy Hands
Jan 1, 2006

Helmut
the
Mysterion

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Nice melee beats costume.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

It's cold, wet, amd gross outside and I had to come into work early. On the plus side, I have a liter of coffee to keep me company.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

My nephew and I chilling while daycare workers are on strike.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Congrats to everyone for getting to the weed number!

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Thanks guys!

LingcodKilla posted:

I lost a Halloween costume contest to a goddamn trex suit this year.

Buuullllshit
The last time we competed we lost to a bunch of dudes in morph suits so I feel your pain :(

This was my costume.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Both costumes look pretty good otherwise, although I'm very disappointed in the dude rocking the heath ledger joker in 2017
I hardly know the guy but every time I've spoken to him he's made me uncomfortable. That night he said hello to my boyfriend but with went straight to repeating "wow you've got enough boobs don't you?" or something to me. Then he apologized...To my boyfriend.
What I'm trying to say is that it's a fitting costume for people you want to avoid talking to.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

There's never a wrong time for anything Halloween.You look good but forgive me my ignorance. Who are you dressed as?

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Teagan posted:

My nephew and I chilling while daycare workers are on strike.

Your nephew has good taste in toys. Or at least his toys taste good.

Sarcopenia posted:

Thanks guys!

The last time we competed we lost to a bunch of dudes in morph suits so I feel your pain :(

This was my costume.

I hardly know the guy but every time I've spoken to him he's made me uncomfortable. That night he said hello to my boyfriend but with went straight to repeating "wow you've got enough boobs don't you?" or something to me. Then he apologized...To my boyfriend.
What I'm trying to say is that it's a fitting costume for people you want to avoid talking to.

There's never a wrong time for anything Halloween.You look good but forgive me my ignorance. Who are you dressed as?

Are you the Ash in this costume? Cause if so, that is a badass costume!

Aww thanks! I'm dressed as Booker from the game Bioshock: Infinite. Here's another with my GF dressed as Elizabeth, who's a bit more recognizable:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

a blue vulture, and he has teeth coming in, it is drool city

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Are you the Ash in this costume? Cause if so, that is a badass costume!

Aww thanks! I'm dressed as Booker from the game Bioshock: Infinite. Here's another with my GF dressed as Elizabeth, who's a bit more recognizable:

Oh I thought you'd just posted a picture of that dude from Perps and Reproduction O_o

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

me and my home office buddy

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

greazeball posted:

I would like to visit your office

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

His co-worker is a cat!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I bet that cat is GREAT at his job! :3:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

The cat looks very serious. A no-nonsense cat.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

she's mostly just kinda bewildered, this is how she usually looks

in the first photo I'd petted her hair down a bit and she'd just heard the sounds of my wife coming home :3:

she's still probably a better worker than me, the guy who took selfies with his cat all day instead of correcting papers

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

greazeball posted:

she's mostly just kinda bewildered

Yeah nah I think you've got your roles mixed.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Getting cold up in the PNW.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Looks warm to me

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

Looks warm to me

Is that dust?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Picnic Princess posted:

Looks warm to me

Canukistanians are a different breed.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Goober Peas posted:

I trust forums poster Munchables on food related opinions.
But we have no proof he even has a mouth.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Jerry Cotton posted:

Is that dust?

If tiny frozen flakes of water is dust, then yes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

If tiny frozen flakes of water is dust, then yes.

:what:

wtf is tiny frozen flakes of water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

greazeball posted:

Your cat looks nearly identical to my old cat! :3:

I don't have any better pictures of him on this computer. We lost him this year.

Posting on page 420.