Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

chumbler posted:

What to do, now that the war is won?

By driving them into the shadows, perhaps we are the real los-

*reads thread content*

Nope, still them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Benny Harvey posted:

Do you really think they could even be bothered making a website?

My guess is they'll go to something with Chan in the name and/or be absorbed into the altright (red white and blackpilled)

yeah, they'll probably move to an 8chan board or the voat

Literally A Person posted:

You don't?

:lol: what a beta

so that's why I was such a failure as a boy! it all makes sense now~!

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

the backlash from this should be fun to read

Where though?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Benny Harvey posted:

Where though?

I’m sure it’ll be on the looksmax forum or some obscure manosphere forum out there

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what was it that finally did them in

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Tetracube posted:

what was it that finally did them in

I'm gonna guess it was one of their regular posters going outside of their scum pit and asking, in a not-so-subtle way, for tips on how to get away with rape. Then the mods trace him back to the blackpill and realizing that holy GEEZ does this community let a lot of violent threats towards women females slide!

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Lmao at incels getting banned

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think it was that members were finally soliciting how to commit serious crimes. That is enough to start to put you in a position of liability.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

From what I understand like last week Reddit changed there policy from "inciting violence" being against the rules to "glorifying violence" being enough. Doesn't exactly take much of a stretch to say incels was glorifying violence

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

My Linux Rig posted:

Lol hmmm guess the companies who advertise on reddit is taking a more critical look at the subreddits

Unless the subreddit is popular enough of course

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/weeaboo/status/928077950980935680

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Lollll this is even better

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

oh my god :newlol:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i wanna see the vids real bad

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Weren't people talking about this a few days ago? Apparently one of the women who showed up actually was still willing to go on a date but the incel just wouldn't shut up and scared her away. These people just can't stop owning themselves.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

SatansOnion posted:

Don’t arrange the memorial service just yet. This is reddit; there’s probably already an r/incelz set up so they can return to misogyny as usual

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

sincx posted:

Weren't people talking about this a few days ago? Apparently one of the women who showed up actually was still willing to go on a date but the incel just wouldn't shut up and scared her away. These people just can't stop owning themselves.

Yeah. Most of the women were like "Well, you look different from your profile pic, but I'm here, lets sit down and chat anyways.", but the guy just kept wheezing at them "I catfished you!" and they left.

Which incel logic turns from the very reasonable: "woman leaves because arsehole she was prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to is being rude and hostile" into "femoid is shamed because she only wants chad, and I owned her by yelling and making a scene"

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

This is apparently a vid but I'm not watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5_krEPfcM

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

univbee posted:

Oh my god, it is 6 minutes.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

univbee posted:

:stonk:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i take it back, the video is unwatchable

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Try r/inceldom

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
https://twitter.com/commiesona/status/928060518685904896

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Gee I really hope that incels don't start killing themselves en masse in protest of their forum getting shut down, that would just be awful

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
Christ, that video. Society will be better off if everyone on r/incels just ropes themselves like they fantasize.

They kept encouraging each other and escalating their extreme views, I'm pretty sure video taping actual sexual assaults for reddit approval was next.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 8, 2017

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

univbee posted:

Why on earth would you stand there repeating "no, its not" to a man insulting you for 6 minutes? Just...walk away.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Dienes posted:

Why on earth would you stand there repeating "no, its not" to a man insulting you for 6 minutes? Just...walk away.

She was waiting for ashton kutcher to appear and yell pUNKD

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Caesar Saladin posted:

i take it back, the video is unwatchable

The way he talks :stare:

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Dienes posted:

I think she's scared of him and if she walks away he'll get violent.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

I just lurk in this thread and read the stuff copied from that subreddit and kind of laugh thinking that 98% of it is just people trolling eachother, that video is loving gross though and I can't believe these people actually exist

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

EMC posted:

I just lurk in this thread and read the stuff copied from that subreddit and kind of laugh thinking that 98% of it is just people trolling eachother, that video is loving gross though and I can't believe these people actually exist

The internet makes you stupid.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

lmfao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

EMC posted:

Lol at the lies you tell yourself to have faith in humanity.

Redditors are 100% sincere most of the time

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

lmao

E: uh holy poo poo that video uh nvm

Jen X fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Nov 8, 2017

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

We are free at last

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"It's funny until you imagine its effect on real people"

I'll take, the internet, for $1,000?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

EMC posted:

They are broken people and when they look in the mirror and see how broken they are the decide that no, it is the women that are wrong

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nm posted:

Yea she genuinely looks nervous and poo poo, there is like a 0% chance she knows he's some dumpy moron who posts all day about roasties and probably at least had a thought of 'is this guy gonna Elliot Rodger me or something if I try to just walk away?'

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The end of an era.

I don’t think the new one will be as funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nm posted:

It's literally this.

Women are conditioned to be insanely compensatingly polite to men in even the absolute shittiest and most terrifying circumstances because of ~dennis~ The Implication ~dennis~

• Locked thread