Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

d0grent posted:

That would be very not cool

spoken like a true non jungler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hell yeah

oh HELL yeah

lol thanks Riot

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 8, 2017

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

pog boyfriend posted:

spoken like a true non jungler

I jungle but the last thing I want to see is an Evelyn walking behind tier 1 turrets and killing adcs by herself at level 6

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

d0grent posted:

I jungle but the last thing I want to see is an Evelyn walking behind tier 1 turrets and killing adcs by herself at level 6

I mean, jarvan already does that anyway at level 6, assuming he can land his skills.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I got two free epic skins (Forsaken Jayce and Star Guardian Ezreal) and enough blue essence to buy all the remaining champions in the game :')

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Program Lissandra and something Graves. Very happy with the Lissandra skin.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
What was the IP -> Blue essence conversion again? I went from 5k IP to like 17K (and then an additional 12K for my old rune pages). Can only imagine what streamers who already had 100K+ IP are getting.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Primetime posted:

What was the IP -> Blue essence conversion again? I went from 5k IP to like 17K (and then an additional 12K for my old rune pages). Can only imagine what streamers who already had 100K+ IP are getting.

1:1, but your old BE was multiplied by 6.5

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
I now own Camille, Xayah, Fizz, Quinn, Talon, and Kha'zix thanks to the blue essence switch. Thanks Rito.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

wow riot actually gave us 8 rune pages to start; that's more than enough for me.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

d0grent posted:

wow riot actually gave us 8 rune pages to start; that's more than enough for me.

How many did you own before?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah I only have 2 rune pages, I think you keep any rune pages you already had.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Rygar201 posted:

How many did you own before?

I had 8 before, but mostly because I couldn't edit them in champ select.

edit: oh. Well I guess that's kind of annoying for newer accounts.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The PBE new gamemode thing sucks in case anyone was wondering, it's just Ascension but with robot dicks everywhere

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

d0grent posted:

edit: oh. Well I guess that's kind of annoying for newer accounts.

Yeah no joke. I only have one page, the 2nd one is the one I'm gonna have to edit every game depending on what I pick :geno:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

The PBE new gamemode thing sucks in case anyone was wondering, it's just Ascension but with robot dicks everywhere

That's all I ever ask from these modes

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Elman posted:

Yeah no joke. I only have one page, the 2nd one is the one I'm gonna have to edit every game depending on what I pick :geno:

I can't see a reason to ever buy more runepages now, given you can edit runepages in champ select to suit the lane or matchup you're in anyway.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Teikanmi posted:

what's wrong with robot dicks? :roboluv:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Drone_Fragger posted:

I can't see a reason to ever buy more runepages now, given you can edit runepages in champ select to suit the lane or matchup you're in anyway.

The same reason the game gives you like twenty mastery pages? It's nice to not have to do stuff completely from scratch.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

d0grent posted:

that is actually the first thing i want to see. esketit

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Welp, as expected, kleptomancy makes GP completely immovable from lane. Add gathering storm on top of that, and he's one giant overpowered stall-fest.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
So bankplank?

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

d0grent posted:

Welp, as expected, kleptomancy makes GP completely immovable from lane. Add gathering storm on top of that, and he's one giant overpowered stall-fest.

You would think not taking a more powerful Keystone would be a problem for him.

We'll see how it shakes out over the coming days

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
He already didn't use any Keystones from the old system very well before so now giving him one that actually does something has put him up over the limit

edit: lol Klepto Ezreal

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Nov 8, 2017

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
also Zoe is loving stupid, she's basically Ahri but better

He E+max range Q combo lategame does literally 2000 magic damage on a 7 second CD, and in teamfights it's basically guaranteed that she can hit someone and then smash them with a Q

Late game I had like 450 AP with Lich Bane and Deathcap and was doing 1500 from Q, 400 from E, 400 from Lich Bane, 300 from her passive plus a free Ignite on W plus Aery and Cheap Shot run damage and all of it was done in 2 seconds

stupid as gently caress champion imho

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

my free skins were bear cavalry sej and warring kingdoms garen. i also got 9 random champions (since im only missing 6k and 4k champions) and 6 of them were 6k champs so thanks riot.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

also Zoe is loving stupid, she's basically Ahri but better

He E+max range Q combo lategame does literally 2000 magic damage on a 7 second CD, and in teamfights it's basically guaranteed that she can hit someone and then smash them with a Q

Late game I had like 450 AP with Lich Bane and Deathcap and was doing 1500 from Q, 400 from E, 400 from Lich Bane, 300 from her passive plus a free Ignite on W plus Aery and Cheap Shot run damage and all of it was done in 2 seconds

stupid as gently caress champion imho

:unsmith:

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

I am loving all these bold day one pronouncements

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Hot take: basically any "good and sensible" setup is gonna be bad right now because it's gonna be drowned in broke-rear end unplanned interactions.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Rygar201 posted:

You would think not taking a more powerful Keystone would be a problem for him.

We'll see how it shakes out over the coming days

Not really, he can turn teamfights and stop dives/pushes simply by using his ult most of the time so he can just push and stall until late game, where he gets like a free 80 AD from gathering storm. His biggest problem before was running out of mana early on, but with klepto you actually end up getting a mana pot every 1-2 minutes. Plus with the sorcery tree you get +20% duration on potions.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

After one game I'm very comfortable banning Hecarim in most games at my scrub level. For Botlane if you don't have Scuttle vision you are basically straight hosed if you play even a little bit forward in lane because by the time he shows up it's way too late, and charge+predator does a truckload of early game health.

On the bright side, you have more attack speed as an ADC at the start of game compared to the old system, which is making last hitting 100% less of a pain in the rear end early game, which resulted in some clownshoes botlane nonsense.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Monathin posted:

After one game I'm very comfortable banning Hecarim in most games at my scrub level. For Botlane if you don't have Scuttle vision you are basically straight hosed if you play even a little bit forward in lane because by the time he shows up it's way too late, and charge+predator does a truckload of early game health.

On the bright side, you have more attack speed as an ADC at the start of game compared to the old system, which is making last hitting 100% less of a pain in the rear end early game, which resulted in some clownshoes botlane nonsense.

except as ezreal i get adaptive AP at the start which makes last hitting 100% of a pain

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

d0grent posted:

Not really, he can turn teamfights and stop dives/pushes simply by using his ult most of the time so he can just push and stall until late game, where he gets like a free 80 AD from gathering storm. His biggest problem before was running out of mana early on, but with klepto you actually end up getting a mana pot every 1-2 minutes. Plus with the sorcery tree you get +20% duration on potions.

he gets 80 AD at an hour. Maybe it is insane and broken, it just feels really early to call it.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I cannot wait to get home and play this stupid dumb game

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I took the Ultimate Hat rune on Lux (5% CDR on your ult plus another 2% every time you use it) and got her ult cooldown to 23 seconds.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i hadnt looked at what you actually got stacks for on dark harvest, but that looks like a jungle only kind of talent. i was considering taking it on jax top but probably not. im not really sure if i would go precision resolve or precision domination though. you stack so much HP on him that demolish would really do some work on towers lol.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Sexpansion posted:

I cannot wait to get home and play this stupid dumb game

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Radical posted:

my free skins were bear cavalry sej and warring kingdoms garen. i also got 9 random champions (since im only missing 6k and 4k champions) and 6 of them were 6k champs so thanks riot.

Weird I also got bear cavalry sej, I wonder if it's just coincidence or if the rewards bugged out like they did that one time

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I didn't see what skins I got and I feel like I somehow got free champs? Since I was missing a few and now i own all but one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Klepto is as funny on ezreal as everyone thought it would be

• Locked thread