unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hey bby this is imbox penus rod pic for u bby

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I think it’s an attempt to introduce into the market zeitgeist the idea of future gains. It’s illegal but sometimes used to juice a lovely stock so the person talking it up can dump it once the price goes up from other idiots believing him and buying some

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

if Durgesh didn't exist it would be necessary to invent him

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Tsunemori posted:

Pretty much, our email is Contracts @ <domain>.

No links whatsoever. Just occasional pictures like the stock market thing. Not even any attachments.

I really don't understand what they're trying to do, but well, I guess some people are still falling for it if they're still doing it?

Have you considered emailing an Indian company with a made up bullshit Indian name and tried to convince them to hire Australians? What would that even look like?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

From: Rajesh singh
To: Indian contracts
Subject: Australian workers

Indian contracts, I always have problem with Indian workers. All they do is eat curry and poo poo in street and lust for hot bhabi. Australian workers work very hard and for less pay so I am firing entire company to replace with Australians and you should too. Do the needful and hire more Australian before it is too late.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Tsunemori posted:

Holy poo poo

When they're back, they're back

I just adore that acknowledging nod towards the rest of the civilized world finding the caste system problematic, but hey gently caress it let's exploit that poo poo for profit!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

5er posted:

I just adore that acknowledging nod towards the rest of the civilized world finding the caste system problematic, but hey gently caress it let's exploit that poo poo for profit!

Say what you will, but if anything this proves their firm grasp of capitalism

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Rough Lobster posted:

Have you considered emailing an Indian company with a made up bullshit Indian name and tried to convince them to hire Australians? What would that even look like?

FROM: Swati Mukherjee
TO: Contracts

Dear Contracts,

I'm Swati, an engineer and doctor from Tamil Nadu. I am quite Indian, as you can see from my name! Being so Indian, I can't but wonder...why don't we hire more Australians?

Australian workers are valuable worldwide because they can withstand high temperatures and are willing to learn by radio. You can easily see the popularity of Australian culture because of Kylie Minogue and Wolverine. Have you ever seen The Thorn Birds? OMG Australian culture is everywhere!

I am happy to recommend all Australian workers to you. They are not like some dirty Chinese, Greek, or Abbos. They are very industrious and can fight poisonous trees. Contracts! What more could you want? Please hire more Australians today! They are good with cattle and can help India's beautiful itinerant cows!

Very much thank you Saar,
Swati Mukherjee

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

I apologise in advance for this.

https://clyp.it/q40qzylw

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

WarpedNaba posted:

I apologise in advance for this.

https://clyp.it/q40qzylw

Strewth :australia:

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Hahaha jesus, crosspost that in the aus gbs thread.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Couldn't listen to it because their player is broken, and downloading serves me an empty file :smith:

e: wow I'm an idiot

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Nov 7, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WarpedNaba posted:

I apologise in advance for this.

https://clyp.it/q40qzylw

Noice.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lol this is peak india

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

WarpedNaba posted:

I apologise in advance for this.

https://clyp.it/q40qzylw

hello dear show bobs

DynamiteSurprise
Aug 6, 2013

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Swastika :wth:

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me

Now we know why RAPE culture is in vogue.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

in 2017 a woman named Swastika railing against rape culture

what a time to be alive

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
You all do know in India the swastika is still very much an accepted symbol, yeah? It's been part of Hinduism and Buddhism for like, ever. It's not their fault some fucker ruined it

Still, you would think anyone savvy enough to be on the internet would know having that as a username or email probably isn't the best idea.... but look at the thread I'm in

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dr.Caligari posted:

You all do know in India the swastika is still very much an accepted symbol, yeah? It's been part of Hinduism and Buddhism for like, ever. It's not their fault some fucker ruined it

Still, you would think anyone savvy enough to be on the internet would know having that as a username or email probably isn't the best idea.... but look at the thread I'm in

Yes we know. We also know that most of us are westerners and to us it's funny.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr.Caligari posted:

You all do know in India the swastika is still very much an accepted symbol, yeah? It's been part of Hinduism and Buddhism for like, ever. It's not their fault some fucker ruined it

Still, you would think anyone savvy enough to be on the internet would know having that as a username or email probably isn't the best idea.... but look at the thread I'm in
That's actually an obscure meme that I hadn't heard about, which Let's Player did you find out this cool fact from???

5er
Jun 1, 2000

fruit on the bottom posted:

Say what you will, but if anything this proves their firm grasp of capitalism

Nothing but agreement here.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dr.Caligari posted:

You all do know in India the swastika is still very much an accepted symbol, yeah? It's been part of Hinduism and Buddhism for like, ever. It's not their fault some fucker ruined it

Still, you would think anyone savvy enough to be on the internet would know having that as a username or email probably isn't the best idea.... but look at the thread I'm in

Im afraid in this analogy you are Francis and I'm dr Caligari and the thirsty Indian fuccbois are somnambulists

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Dr.Caligari posted:

You all do know in India the swastika is still very much an accepted symbol, yeah? It's been part of Hinduism and Buddhism for like, ever. It's not their fault some fucker ruined it

Still, you would think anyone savvy enough to be on the internet would know having that as a username or email probably isn't the best idea.... but look at the thread I'm in

u talk too much dear
I have big rod 2 fill ur talking hole

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Looks like they hired the Contracts mailer to make political ads

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

nerdz posted:

Looks like they hired the Contracts mailer to make political ads

Okay seriously is this trying to convince me to vote against them or for them? Cause I'll take a cricket field.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Gatts posted:

Okay seriously is this trying to convince me to vote against them or for them? Cause I'll take a cricket field.
Against, obviously (I thought even you weren't oblivious enough to miss the juxtaposition of "Make ___ Great Again" and nonwhites)

...but those candidates both won, because gently caress those fuckers :black101:

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

nerdz posted:

Looks like they hired the Contracts mailer to make political ads

Jesus mate thats a wicked googly, not touchin that with a sticky wicket!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Gatts posted:

Okay seriously is this trying to convince me to vote against them or for them? Cause I'll take a cricket field.

Yeah I mean I don't understand the game of cricket at all, but I also don't see how having a field available for people to play the sport is the worst thing in the world.

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Back to housing

Back story: asbestos was widely used all over Australia, until the 80s (and only banned in 2003). So there are still many old houses and buildings with it.

quote:

From: "Bruto Subia" <vcohovvx@plus.com.au>
Date: 9 Nov 2017 6:43 am
Subject: Contracts you cannot live in an old house
To: <Contracts>

Contracts,

Old houses have asbestos everywhere, asbestos is injurious to health, it causes cancer!

A colleague of mine, only 35, young, got lung cancer. He said he had lived in a 50 years old house for a decade, no wonder...

Look at Sydney Contracts, the "lower North Shore", the "eastern suburbs", the "inner west", they are so old , you cannot even find a house without asbestos.

But it doesn't mean we should live in there. We should write to government and prohibit people renting out their houses with asbestos! We must write to the people in charge to ban asbestos home renting!

Builders will be on our side. No one is buying new houses anymore, we need to find some new work for them to hire our workers or the economy will certainly collapse.

Tell me what you think now

Bruto Subia

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'll make the wiki Contracts

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Tsunemori posted:

Back to housing

Back story: asbestos was widely used all over Australia, until the 80s (and only banned in 2003). So there are still many old houses and buildings with it.

Oh hey, my bestie got a job working in a place that does asbestos tests - good thing too, she used to work in the DoC until Tony 'May he and his family die in a petrol necklace' Abbott took an axe to her department.

https://clyp.it/ijfk5a2h

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Wow I swear your voice could fit in any Red Alert game

Not sure how prevalent asbestos was used elsewhere in the world, but in Australia,

You don't say

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Those contracts emails do need to be stored somewhere for future generations

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Tsunemori posted:

Back to housing

Back story: asbestos was widely used all over Australia, until the 80s (and only banned in 2003). So there are still many old houses and buildings with it.

*extremely GOB voice*

“Look at Sydney Contracts!”

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Tsunemori posted:

Wow I swear your voice could fit in any Red Alert game

Not sure how prevalent asbestos was used elsewhere in the world, but in Australia,

You don't say

This is the second picture I've seen of such a thing, and holy poo poo.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Tsunemori posted:

Wow I swear your voice could fit in any Red Alert game

If you're talking RA1, thank you kindly.

Anything else and I'll burn down your house and salt the earth it stood on.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

PathAsc posted:

This is the second picture I've seen of such a thing, and holy poo poo.

Yeah I agree. I'm a nuclear contractor and we still sometimes deal with asbestos, as some systems and components aren't worked on for a long time. Like the last time we dealt with this one valve that hadn't been repacked since I was born (86) it was just assumed that the packing was asbestos until proven otherwise. So dudes had to wade in there with horrific amounts of PPE and respirators and poo poo until we knew for a fact it wasn't asbestos (and of course still had to wear a bunch of poo poo after since it's radiological work we're talking about here). But at least once we had proven it wasn't asbestos some of the most terrible equipment/controls weren't required any longer.

But then I think about when my dad told stories about how when he was a kid asbestos was considered completely harmless and it all kind of makes sense. Like none of those dudes knew or even imagined that it would kill them.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

WarpedNaba posted:

If you're talking RA1, thank you kindly.

Anything else and I'll burn down your house and salt the earth it stood on.

Black out the base, and nothing vill stop you!

  • Locked thread