Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Someone just tell me what to build on my good friend shyvanna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
well, this new patch gave me enough blue essence for 4 6300ip champs

e- just read how the conversion works out

thanks riot!

The Ol Spicy Keychain fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Nov 8, 2017

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

probably phase rush or glacial augment would be good on her. if you took glacial augment you would probably also get the stopwatch and build a randuin early-ish for the slow beam.

e. wait no the stopwatch builds into stoneplate not randuin. riot mentioned them together in one of the preseason videos and confused me

Radical fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 8, 2017

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

If you bought the runes page pack you get 4 epic skins. I got Arcade Ezreal, Lucian Heartseeker, Winter wonder lulu and underworld wukong. First time I get lucky with mystery skins I normally get champs I never play. Too bad you can't trade skins.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Teikanmi posted:

also Zoe is loving stupid, she's basically Ahri but better

He E+max range Q combo lategame does literally 2000 magic damage on a 7 second CD, and in teamfights it's basically guaranteed that she can hit someone and then smash them with a Q

Late game I had like 450 AP with Lich Bane and Deathcap and was doing 1500 from Q, 400 from E, 400 from Lich Bane, 300 from her passive plus a free Ignite on W plus Aery and Cheap Shot run damage and all of it was done in 2 seconds

stupid as gently caress champion imho

sounds almost as powerful as an ad carry, better prepare the nerfs

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Tales of Woe posted:

sounds almost as powerful as an ad carry, better prepare the nerfs

I love all these "Woah, XXX is so powerful past 45 minutes" like what the gently caress else is new.

I'm surprised we haven't seen Anecdotes about how Oppressive/Degenerate Trist/Jinx/Twitch/Kog is at "late game" with Gathering Storm, Lethal Tempo, and fully stacked Legend Alacrity

Rygar201 fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 8, 2017

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Is the "slow on auto attack" keystone maybe good on gnar? It's a frozen mallet at level 1

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Is the "slow on auto attack" keystone maybe good on gnar? It's a frozen mallet at level 1

no get the 3 hit one, it's better, you'll get a frozen mallet anyways (not like you need it)

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Maybe, but Gnar likes Frozen Mallet a lot because of the stats on it. The tier 3 runes on the inspiration tree aren't amazing for him either - I guess he'd take Perfect Timing for a little more safety in lane and a cheaper/better gargoyle's stoneplate. Plus the demolish rune from the resolve tree would be great for Gnar to split push with. It looks like a trade off of earlier split push pressure and more tankiness for teamfights for more powerful split pushing and more damage but less tankiness later on.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Rygar201 posted:

he gets 80 AD at an hour. Maybe it is insane and broken, it just feels really early to call it.

it's 101 at an hour, and it's 30 at 30 min which is already half an item for a minor rune.

I'm just saying if GP has a team that wants to scale, he's a lot better at sustaining and stalling for it now.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
friends pls tell me how to build the following dudes;

twitch
mf
sivir

thank

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lovechop posted:

friends pls tell me how to build the following dudes;

twitch
mf
sivir

thank

Probably that 3 hit increases damage on all of them.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
nah i'd say for most ADCs lethal tempo is insane

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i thought they'd be more options but for adc it doesn't look like there's much fun weird poo poo. lethal tempo sounds enjoyable tho

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

just saw an ashe with the overhealing mastery + bloodthirster + lethal tempo. She just stood still and auto'd while a renekton and hec were both right on top of her using everything. It didn't even look like she took damage.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Basically anyone that wants to right click people is taking Tempo, with minor path to taste

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.
Unsure what runebuild to go on Jhin. Nothing really seems to scream out to me for him-certainly not the precision tree. Maybe sorcery?

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Kooriken posted:

Unsure what runebuild to go on Jhin. Nothing really seems to scream out to me for him-certainly not the precision tree. Maybe sorcery?

Why not stick with the energize rune, most people ran Bloodlust before anyway. You can pick up heal on takedown, Stacking AS/LS/Tenacity, and Coup De Grace too.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I already hate kleptomancy

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

It’s literally one of their example builds in the YouTube video, so I’d expect it’s at least good enough

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Did anyone play zoe support yet

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

Did anyone play zoe support yet

Why cull tho

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it's sup nidalee but with actual cc

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

it's sup nidalee but with actual cc

and no heal/AS steroid

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
If Brand (and before nerfs, Annie) be a meta support I’m keeping an open mind. It really depends on how easy her poke is to land, how reliable her CC is, and her burst damage combo

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Rygar201 posted:

and no heal/AS steroid

well maybe your adc can stop sucking rear end

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

well maybe your adc can stop sucking rear end

Non instant CC and no heal or buffs for another hero doesn't exactly scream Support Hero to me

:shrug:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Rygar201 posted:

Non instant CC and no heal or buffs for another hero doesn't exactly scream Support Hero to me

death is the strongest cc

anyone can be a "support hero" nowadays with item actives anyway.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kooriken posted:

Fleet Footwork, then the AS stuff for scaling and the execution one, and then probably domination Cheap Shot and Eyeball Collection, or Sorcery with Scorch and the one where you’re stronger above 70% hp

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Teikanmi posted:

Fleet Footwork, then the AS stuff for scaling and the execution one, and then probably domination Cheap Shot and Eyeball Collection, or Sorcery with Scorch and the one where you’re stronger above 70% hp

Why wouldn't you take Gathering Storm if you are going blue secondary

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

can I still ride galios scaling to late game cc fiesta wins?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

TheTofuShop posted:

can I still ride galios scaling to late game cc fiesta wins?

absolutely

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Rygar201 posted:

Generally speaking, what matters for non-enchanter, non-engage supports is base damage and, to a lesser extent, CC. Vel'Koz has dogshit CC but has been a decently popular support pick for a while due to his insane base damage.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

yeah dude which is why nobody ever hosed with support velkoz

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

"Can this champion be a support" basically boils down to having one, perferrably two of the following:

- Some form of reliable heal/shielding (Most enchanters)
- Hard engage or pick potential (Blitz, Leona, Morg)
- Some form of hard CC, perferrably for peel but not always (Janna, Annie)

If you can check off at least one of these you're probably pretty good. Annie for onstance can queue her stun up pretty quickly and her all-in engage is a pretty insane threat. Velkoz cant engage for poo poo but his Q has a strong slow and combined his E knockup means his peel is actually tough enough to hang in botlane even if he's straight hosed in a full on dive. If all you bring to the table is "more damage" (nidalee) then support is probably not the place for the champ

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Welcome to the distant future, the page 1000

Ah BALLS

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

el dingo posted:

Welcome to the distant future, the page 1000

Ah BALLS
Should probably have a new thread now that it's a completely different game

I've tried kleptomancy ez, cooldown lux and dark harvest Hec so far.

Kleptomancy is absurdly fun.
Minion disintegrator (or whatever it's called) on Lux seems to help a lot with avoiding the Lux zone where you can't one-shot ranged creeps, but I was also doing well so maybe I was just ahead of the curve already.
Dark harvest makes hec's already huge burst even huger but everyone seems to be using speed pony runes so I'll probably do that next.

misguided rage fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Nov 8, 2017

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
snipe

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

40 posts per page, so two more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I'm tempted to reinstall LoL to see how much blue essence I got, but I think I would become horrible depressed at the amount of unspent RP instead.

• Locked thread