Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Spanish Manlove posted:

I like them for lunch but think it's kinda weird when people dunk their sandwich in their soup.

Lmao if you don't just splash your soup all over the sandwich and then eat it with a spoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Is this the same goon who had a stripper start stalking him and do poo poo like toss dead raccoons in the cab of his truck and sent him a picture of a greedo action figure peeking out of her b hole?

I believe that was Harakiri Potter.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

I believe that was Harakiri Potter.

That definitely was.

Gumbel2Gumbel has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Nov 8, 2017

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Is this the same goon who had a stripper start stalking him and do poo poo like toss dead raccoons in the cab of his truck and sent him a picture of a greedo action figure peeking out of her b hole?

Abugadu posted:

A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
Butthole Greedo

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Former DILF posted:

what in the gently caress is a 14 year old kid doing at an electoral event

Plavski posted:

avoiding kevin spacey

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Coming soon to Netflix, what happens when raw ambition rubs up against the law? Kevin Spacey stars in a new drama: House of Fake ID Cards

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I hope they just kill Kevin Spacey off screen in a hilariously insulting way and bring his cooler cousin Big Steve to fill in as Prez.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Rough Lobster posted:

I hope they just kill Kevin Spacey off screen in a hilariously insulting way and bring his cooler cousin Big Steve to fill in as Prez.

Played by Kevin James

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I'd be down to watch Blart Underwood, GOP COP

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Keru posted:

Paul Blart: National Mall

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Keru posted:

Let's be honest: that's a way more credible character for American politics than Frank Underwood.

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 04:48 on Nov 9, 2017

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I like to think Kevin Spacey is just a really really committed method actor who wants to be prepared for any offer. You never know when we'll see American Beauty 2, and he will be ready.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

funmanguy posted:

I like to think Kevin Spacey is just a really really committed method actor who wants to be prepared for any offer. You never know when we'll see American Beauty 2, and he will be ready.

So committed he started preparing since he was at least in his early 20's? :raise:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Absurd Alhazred posted:

So committed he started preparing since he was at least in his early 20's? :raise:

very committed

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

hollywood is controlled by clairvoyant pedophiles who molest children because it lets them see the future

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

cock hero flux posted:

hollywood is controlled by clairvoyant pedophiles who molest children because it lets them see the future

Huh, you'd think they'd stop molesting kids once their future vision reached election night.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Das Boo posted:

Huh, you'd think they'd stop molesting kids once their future vision reached election night.
Why? It proves child molesters can be elected president.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Well aren't you the Cotton loving Mather of dicksucking

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

cock hero flux posted:

Minor Report

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Das Boo posted:

Also, you’d think they would have warned people about 9/11.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pirate Radar posted:

Also, you’d think they would have warned people about 9/11.

i can show you many, many youtube videos that will have you believe that they tried very hard to warn us without outright stating it, in fact

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Alaois posted:

i can show you many, many youtube videos that will have you believe that they tried very hard to warn us without outright stating it, in fact

if they're contained in funny forum quotes that would be awesome

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Jeza posted:

Minor Report

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Does someone have a link to this story? Would love to re-read it.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Greedo being swallowed by Sarlacc was a pretty memorable pic. No wonder Disney scrapped Extended Universe.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

HaB posted:

Does someone have a link to this story? Would love to re-read it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813781

It gradually unfolds in this thread

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Someone posted in Automotive Insanity about the possibility of buying and rehabbing a "flood car" (a car that's been drowned in water). This is a terrible, terrible idea for many many reasons. AI responded with aplomb:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Lets talk about flooded dildos

So we all know that Houston did a very successful impersonation of "Summer Cummings Enema drowns Atlantis" in preparation for Halloween this year.
And being the Oil-rich town that it is, we are seeing an _ocean_ of interesting dildos float up on extremedildos.com

Now, I don't know much about flood-damaged dildos. Other than the standard "its bad" and "stay away". But those are rules for other people with tight asses.
I wan't to talk about what might actually be opportunities and what the steps would be to salvage some of these fabulous toys. Having no knowledge in this area, I am interested in hearing other people's experiences.

Some facts we know:
1) Almost all of these were damaged by enema water, not enema acid, so we have that going for us
2) Very few of these dildos were driven hard up the rear end because most people that have dildos are not brave enough to drive them balls deep. So, we should expect most of the silicon to be undamaged.

This big one looks pretty good. Unfortunately, we don't see the mark where the inserted into rear end line was.

NWS NWS https://i.imgur.com/mmEpUmF.jpg NWS NWS

But, since they clearly sprayed the balls with enema flood, it means they _needed_ to spray the rest , which means it isn't ideal. Maybe all it needs are the veins below the insert line replaced?

However, at least we know the lubricant still works, so this could be interesting.

Yikes, this dildo was fully inserted. Ignoring all the cosmetic and interior leaking, it means it will need all the silicone replaced, all the packaging etc
Seems like this is destined to be a parts dildo? Anyone think otherwise?

NWS NWS https://imgur.com/PipckBl NWS NWS

Okay, so what about ones that might actually be worth considering buying?
Now we are talking. These older dildos don't really have much in the way of electronics anyway, so fluids and interior work is all that it is generally exposed to -

NWS NWS https://i.imgur.com/1B9X3T5.jpg NWS NWS

Not a bad insert line. Barely covered the tip.

Sure the interior might need a lot of work, but nothing acid dip couldn't solve.

Hmmmm are those balls on there? What is this dildo hiding under that new jorts?

NWS NWS https://i.imgur.com/rpTG4Xk.jpg NWS NWS

Now I am not naive. I know that some of these dildos are going to sell for huge money just for the silicone
I would just like to hear experiences with fixing flood enema dildos and what people think the opportunities might be here. I reckon ESPECIALLY if you get the modern ones with petroleum sheathing they will be okay and I bet old school dildos with less computers will fare better

Normal Adult Human
Feb 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

cock hero flux posted:

they see themselves loving a child in the future and sort of shrug. nothing they can do.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Normal Adult Human posted:

they see themselves loving a child in the future and sort of shrug. nothing they can do.

It’s like a Greek tragedy, everything you do to try and prevent it just leads to the very childfucking you were trying to avoid.

Charlie Sheen is a modern day Oedipus.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
... but Martin Sheen got throat cancer from his wife, not Charlie's AIDS

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Baron von Eevl posted:

That was Michael Douglas :buddy:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Baron von Eevl posted:

It's "angels" btw.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Pick posted:

It's "angels" btw.

Sorry, Angel's AIDS.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Besesoth posted:

Sorry, Angel's AIDS.

Ugh. Heaven has been going to pieces ever since millennials started dying.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Besesoth posted:

Sorry, Angel's AIDS.

Oshii's most underappreciated film.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ugh. Heaven has been going to pieces ever since millennials started dying.

Add that to the list of things Millennials have killed.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Ooh does anyone get their "Roosevelts" punched?

Roosevelt posted:

I hope not :ohdear:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Oshii's most underappreciated film.

Holy gently caress

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Besesoth posted:

Sorry, Angel's AIDS.

I'm on a metal band name kick lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Spinster posted:

That was Michael Douglas :buddy:

Michael Douglas got throat cancer from eating out Martin Sheen’s wife?