Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope that gets added to the game, after all these years.

Is werewolf serum still in the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Yes, but the most likely way to find it is via artifact or endgame icecream.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Puddle chem man is a genius, I was disappointed that I couldn't make a nitro puddle or fill the pool with nitroglycerin, but now.....

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
First time playing and I got choked out by a clown, climbed into the bar and drank a beaker of pure ethanol, puked everywhere, ran from illegal space wasps but slipped on my own puke. A doctor dragged me into a medbay and patched me up. Then I found a gun and tried to shoot the clown who choked me but shot myself in the head instead. 10/10

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

First time playing and I got choked out by a clown, climbed into the bar and drank a beaker of pure ethanol, puked everywhere, ran from illegal space wasps but slipped on my own puke. A doctor dragged me into a medbay and patched me up. Then I found a gun and tried to shoot the clown who choked me but shot myself in the head instead. 10/10

You most likely found the Bartender's Russian Revolver :suicide:.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Nakar posted:

Holy Water puddles are also hilariously lethal to vampires.

Holy poo poo please make the Priest's holy water bottle be able to shatter on impact, also let the priest transform normal bottles into the holy water bottle sprite.

I want to get Castlevania up in this

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Can you make yourself piss holy water?

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

Archenteron posted:

Holy poo poo please make the Priest's holy water bottle be able to shatter on impact, also let the priest transform normal bottles into the holy water bottle sprite.

I want to get Castlevania up in this

So would Hydro Storm be a fire extinguisher filled with holy water?

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
You can throw shot glasses full of holy water, can't you?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Are there not super soakers in the game yet?

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!

Laputanmachine posted:

Can you make yourself piss holy water?

I haven't played in months but now I want this to be a feature of the chaplain.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Last night, someone dissolved styptic powder into the pool.

I can still hear the screaming.

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Last night, someone dissolved styptic powder into the pool.

I can still hear the screaming.

Somebody flooded a room with styptic powder, there was so much scream spam that a badmin added QGP to it and then everything sort of snowballed from there

Turns out the server can't handle several hundred clowns all gibbing at once.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Turtlicious posted:

I hope that gets added to the game, after all these years.

Is werewolf serum still in the game?

Don't bother with werewolf serum. Not only does it have a retarded recipe, it will only mix properly on a full moon in the year the game is set in.

Why yes, the person who coded it is a :spergin:. Why do you ask?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

...does it turn you into a werewolf, at least?

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Mors Rattus posted:

...does it turn you into a werewolf, at least?

If you find the full version, it does, but it's important to note that becoming a werewolf doesn't make you an antag if you weren't already, so all you gain is some combat robustness in exchange for no longer being able to wear your ID card (because you can't wear jumpsuits).

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I feel like anyone that's worked that hard to become a werewolf and managed to time it properly has earned some rampage priveleges.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

Mors Rattus posted:

I feel like anyone that's worked that hard to become a werewolf and managed to time it properly has earned some rampage priveleges.

Unfortunately, the rules/admins disagree. I actually was in a round where some werewolf serum ran rampant over the station (because it only takes the smallest amount to turn you, it can be diluted more or less without limit if you get lucky and find it in an artifact beaker), and I may have forgotten the rule vis-a-vis "werewolf serum does not mean antag" along with basically everyone else who got turned, and long story short an admin gently reminded everyone of said rule by gibbing all the werewolves that attacked people.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Oh! I was in that round. I think.

It's kind of stupid that werewolves don't give you a license to kill, seeing as they're supposed to be slavering monsters.

But I guess it's also good they don't because then it's just an instant become-antag button.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Half the beauty of a regular ss13 round is that time you are on a mad dash to kill the wizard across every room in the station as fire and blood rain down around you.

The other half the time you are in the bar with that same wizard doing mystery shots.

I guess what I'm saying is chill-wolf is good. Sometimes the station needs a hero it can rally behind.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
yeah unfortunately every time I've become a werewolf the crew has taken it upon themselves to try and murder me so it's kind of hard not to do the whole "stuff a werewolf usually does anyway" thing at least in self defense

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
An admin made me an antag werewolf and i immediately found an artbeaker with 600 black powder. I went on a bombing spree and didnt use any werewolf powers. I think i really squandered my gift

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
If I were a werewolf I'd find a top hat and monocle and be distinguished as poo poo and drink martinis while looking down on everyone around me.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I rolled traitor geneticist. Score! It was on Destiny though with 31 people so it was mega crowded. I sneak off and buy a sleepy pen while I figure out my evil plan.

Get to genetics and there’s another geneticist there. I stab him with the pen and shove him into the GeneTek scanner. I turn him into a monkey and give him some nasty mutations plus the mutagenic radiation one. I grab as much mutadone as I can, steal the ID, and drag the monkey into a common area to mutate people.

I go and mix up some phlogiston for my sleepy pen. Unfortunately I’m greeted by an angry visitor a few minutes later... the monkey has now mutated back into a human, turned into a squid and now he’s pissed and got security on my case. We argue for a while and I let him into medbay, where the squid kicks my rear end but they don’t find anything incriminating on me. My traitor headset disappears in the fracas.

The security guy tells me I have to come with him for interrogation. I nod... and light everyone around me on fire with the sleepy pen, then escape into maintenance!

At some point I get contacted by the guy who found my headset, saying he’ll buy me an item and leave it at the space diner. I go looking for a pod but get found by some dude who asks if I’m a traitor. I hesitate and he lights me up with a syringe gun full of phlogiston and neurotoxin. I burn to death over the course of a good 5 minutes thanks to my firesuit. Mission failed.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The portapuke was floating on the vomit it created

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

How do you keep clarion from decompressing? I don't think I have ever late joined a round on clarion and not found myself suffocating immediately.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

How do you keep clarion from decompressing? I don't think I have ever late joined a round on clarion and not found myself suffocating immediately.

Don’t blow holes in the wall?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

soy posted:

Don’t blow holes in the wall?

Okay but how about actually practical ideas.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

always keep a space suit in your backpack

or just put on internals and drink some coffee

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the new fluid dynamic is powerful

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The trick to portapuking the the whole crew mas make a trap so poo poo they let their guard down, then i throw em in the portapuke while theyre trying to work out what it was supposed to do

Matty
Oct 29, 2010
Life imitates (f)art

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41950775

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Oh christ it never clicked that the portapuke vomit is a fluid until now

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Does the fluid flow into floor flushers? I'm interested to know how much potential there is for mechanic-chemistry with this stuff.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Main Paineframe posted:

Does the fluid flow into floor flushers? I'm interested to know how much potential there is for mechanic-chemistry with this stuff.

I noticed a teleporter that didnt get puke on it but i dunno if its cause it was teleporting puke out or if it just wasnt flowing onto it

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

A mechanics component that dispenses basic fluids for floorchem would be interesting.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

"Mr Sykes continued to be flatulent and I ended the interview," the detective wrote after recovering.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Anticheese posted:

A mechanics component that dispenses basic fluids for floorchem would be interesting.

Maybe add an emag ability to the chem dispensers that disables the beaker requirement and sprays chems on the floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
i'm trying to find a clown story but i'm not sure which thread i found it in. i think the clown's name was HONK HONK and there was some hijinks where he got turned into a monkey. does anybody recall one like that?

Luigi Thirty posted:

Maybe add an emag ability to the chem dispensers that disables the beaker requirement and sprays chems on the floor.

it would be neat to have the large water/foam/welding fuel tanks be emaggable so you can dump the whole thing at once. instantly flooding rooms would be some good traitor stuff.