Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Sarcopenia posted:

https://twitter.com/truther_dare/status/927991820545593344

Does anyone know what the hell is going on here???

Alt-Right people will do anything to "own the libs", so someone edited those images in hope that alt-right will believe those and actually eat cat food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

What is up with alt-right dudes always having at least one dude dressed like they're in 90's ad for roller blading safety

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is up with alt-right dudes always having at least one dude dressed like they're in 90's ad for roller blading safety

Has there been an alt-right fashion SWAT? Because there should be!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

The big guy in the middle looks like a Dick Tracy villain. And the guy with the beard behind him would be his henchman.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Tiggum posted:

The big guy in the middle looks like a Dick Tracy villain. And the guy with the beard behind him would be his henchman.

He looks like he's from the classic Marvel "What if the Kingpin was incel?" issue.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tiggum posted:

There seems to be some sort of bug-eyed Pokeman eating the henchman's head.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

A small regional news page posted this 22 hours ago.

The gifs are at 8200+ and counting.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Picnic Princess posted:

Hopefully there are some grammar related gifs in there

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"The master race"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

Eat no food that a gif has touched!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
"You! Where the gently caress is your chi- oh. He's got it. And everyone else's."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

nerdz posted:

Alt-Right people will do anything to "own the libs", so someone edited those images in hope that alt-right will believe those and actually eat cat food.

https://twitter.com/Kisco75/status/928456883593101312

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Speaking of owning the libs
https://twitter.com/trash_sleeper/status/928413182812676096

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

So... he put on a lovely "Muslim" costume, went onto public transit intending to cause an anti-Muslim panic, and somehow he thinks everyone else is the villain here.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Besesoth posted:

So... he put on a lovely "Muslim" costume, went onto public transit intending to cause an anti-Muslim panic, and somehow he thinks everyone else is the villain here.

Also the last part unwittingly makes it sound like he wanted people to call him out for cultural appropriation

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Would anyone even recognize that he's trying to dress like a muslim? Looks more like he's feeling a bit chilly so he's all bundled up like mommy told him to do.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

What was the end goal? He says liberals are "afraid to talk about Islam like it's Voldemort", but.....they probably just didn't give a poo poo? Or they figured he was Muslim and didn't react with blind terror?

I can't figure out his point.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

What was the end goal? He says liberals are "afraid to talk about Islam like it's Voldemort", but.....they probably just didn't give a poo poo? Or they figured he was Muslim and didn't react with blind terror?

Conservatives often believe that everyone secretly agrees with them but is too afraid of being un-PC to say anything

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
In his mind he clearly was a terrorist and if the libs weren't so puny they would have called him out for looking like a terrorist and reading the Quran.

He doesn't really see the idiocy in this reasoning I guess.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean ... it's Canada. I've visited friends in parts of Toronto that are so majority-Muslim that everyone else just shops at the halal supermarkets and women wear full purdah and nobody gives a poo poo. This is not some new development.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

chitoryu12 posted:

I think the "you guys" was aimed at fellow alt-righters. As in "I hate the liberals, you alt right people need to stop being pathetic and speak up when you see a Muslim person minding their own business on the train.

The fact that he thinks no one confronted him because they were spineless is an amazing amount of projection.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/killgutz/status/928415513130045440

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Sarcopenia posted:

magic

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Tamara Yajia's straight-up plagiarizing your brand, Rhino!

https://twitter.com/DancesWithTamis/status/928134246664826880

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

hackbunny posted:

And they were counter-protested by, among others, these goobers:

God dammit kids if you're going to put five of you in a suit and pretend to be an adult you're supposed to stack vertically, not horizontally.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Sarcopenia posted:

I looked through this hashtag but I can't find anyone actually doing it. Just this guy and some nobodies trying to claim it's a thing the right is doing.

I wouldn't put it past people to eat cat food to own the libs but I think it's fake.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Mak0rz posted:

Tamara Yajia's straight-up plagiarizing your brand, Rhino!

https://twitter.com/DancesWithTamis/status/928134246664826880

😱😡😡😡😡😡

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Trig Discipline posted:

God dammit kids if you're going to put five of you in a suit and pretend to be an adult you're supposed to stack vertically, not horizontally.

They've got more of a human pyramid thing going.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Henchman of Santa posted:

I looked through this hashtag but I can't find anyone actually doing it. Just this guy and some nobodies trying to claim it's a thing the right is doing.

I wouldn't put it past people to eat cat food to own the libs but I think it's fake.

it's fake because it's trying to convince gullible alt right people into participating

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Henchman of Santa posted:

Conservatives often believe that everyone secretly agrees with them but is too afraid of being un-PC to say anything

Pretty much, the whole point of their 'silent majority' and 'REAL AMERICA' act is to say that actually everyone DOES hate muslims and gays and blacks, but they're too scared of the PC Police to say anything, and if only a brave hero were to rise and say 'actually gently caress everyone who's not me' the world would cheer and raise him on their shoulders and their dad would finally respect them.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Garfield hates Mondays, Nermal and anemic federal government responses to national disasters.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I mean... at least its better than what Scott Adams would do. Which is, I assume, to hypnotize the power back on or something

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

The funniest thing about this is that the Keffiyeh doesn't even have anything to do with Islam, it's just a traditional Arab headdress that has been around in various forms since before Islam even existed.

He could have at least worn a real one instead of whatever that thing is he's wearing hahaha

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I'm giggling at the fact that they most of them look barely 17 and the dude on the middle probably asked and begged his mom to make him a cool suit, that goes with his cheap hat. Which was badly done. I'm not an expert, but that's looks like an awful sewing job.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

the most dangerous man in the AV club

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

the followup is good
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNXRpyglVw/?taken-by=porcheadams

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Desperado Bones posted:

I'm giggling at the fact that they most of them look barely 17 and the dude on the middle probably asked and begged his mom to make him a cool suit, that goes with his cheap hat. Which was badly done. I'm not an expert, but that's looks like an awful sewing job.

Dunno why, but I feel he might’ve gotten away with it if he had a proper beard. Babyface and fedora don’t mix.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I can't believe that head:body ratio is real. He's probably wearing some kind of lovely football pads or two pillows underneath that coat as some kind of bullshit "riot armour" like wiener boy on the right hand side is with his stupid skate pads and gloves.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
I'm not entirely certain if the big guy in the suit isn't just a 12 toddler gestalt with one of their little heads poking out the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

The comments go into garden-variety misogyny real quick, though.