Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

BlindSite posted:

You know sunglasses won't protect you from pepper spray right?

It's still a bitch move. Pepper spray doesn't even hurt man

e: feels more like a mild stinging sensation imho

To clarify, I also think Baked Alaska is a liar and him calling it a "chemical attack" is hilarious

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Nov 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Not at all surprised to find out you've been pepper sprayed

:v:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Billion dollar idea do not steal:

Chrome extension that replaces every instance of "Antifa" with "anti-Nazi forces" or "The Allies"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

^that's a great idea but can you also change Nazi to "totally-not-a-Nazi"?

I'm now wondering if it affects people differently because of genetics or I just have retard powers in the moment

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I'm now wondering if it affects people differently because of genetics or I just have retard powers in the moment

Depends on what you got hit with, whether it was direct or indirect, and your own reaction to capsaicin. I've been pepper sprayed for sentry training and watched a few dozen other people get sprayed. It ranges from locks down your eyes in searing pain where you can't move to moderate to severe burning pain.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gUrxD0Pbps

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Mr. Robot owns

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

His die hards are gonna end up boycotting literally everything arent they

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Well say goodbye to their careers. Do these entertainers realize insulting half of your fans is not good for business? Chris Stapleton is the man though. These two are as country as tofu and a Prius.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

His die hards are gonna end up boycotting literally everything arent they

Did you not read the comments

Those people just can not take a joke

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Did you not read the comments

As a rule no

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

As a rule no

Manas with the save

Eli Wiggum posted:

Well say goodbye to their careers. Do these entertainers realize insulting half of your fans is not good for business? Chris Stapleton is the man though. These two are as country as tofu and a Prius.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Pre-revolution Russia.

Yeah, the reason Marx became the de facto philosphy is pretty funny. The Tsar had a severe clampdown on the press and anything that could be considered anti-Tsar, but the censors hosed up and thought Marx's book was a boring, incipherable attack on the British factory system that'd only be read as coursework, so was allowed to be printed.

Cut to a few years later, and the cats out of the bag and the censor's response is to... censor far more stringently, leaving Marx as the most modern thinker available for anyone looking for something besides the Tsar. So all the smart well off kids became dyed in the wool Marxists (well all the ones that didn't get government jobs). The government also seriously repressed them, and turns out, if you destroy the future prospects of somebody, they tend to get more extreme, not less.

Funny thing about that, is since they were surrounded by the awful situation of the industrial worker, they ended up with a rather idyllic view of the Russian Peasant, and in the decades leading up to the civil war... waves of these kids abandoned their schools and went to live with the peasants to spread their social ideas while living like peasants. The peasants loving hated them and either robbed them or turned them over to the cops.

Enter: Revolutionary vanguard thought under Leninism.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Nov 9, 2017

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Saw this in TVIV and decided to post here because we were talking about it like a day or two ago

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

who is that being quoted/interviewed?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Yeah plus one was something i had a fairly decent role in. It was directed by Dennis iliadis who did last house on the left, plus a DP who’s been noinated for an academy award. They didn’t story board either; just showed up an hour early, walked around while they smoked a pack of cigarettes, and got to it.

The filming process was a nightmare.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah plus one was something i had a fairly decent role in. It was directed by Dennis iliadis who did last house on the left, plus a DP who’s been noinated for an academy award. They didn’t story board either; just showed up an hour early, walked around while they smoked a pack of cigarettes, and got to it.

The filming process was a nightmare.

I think you'll find that it was actually called +1 (I googled it)

e: oh wow

[first lines]
Jill: [answering phone] Hello?
David: What are you wearing?
Jill: Ooh, something tight and white. What are you wearing? Wait, no - let me guess. Um, jeans, sneakers, and that ugly striped t-shirt.
David: Oh my gosh! Ouch! Wow.
Jill: Well, hey - the truth hurts.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

I think you'll find that it was actually called +1 (I googled it)

e: oh wow

[first lines]
Jill: [answering phone] Hello?
David: What are you wearing?
Jill: Ooh, something tight and white. What are you wearing? Wait, no - let me guess. Um, jeans, sneakers, and that ugly striped t-shirt.
David: Oh my gosh! Ouch! Wow.
Jill: Well, hey - the truth hurts.

David is played by the main bad guy from the first purge movie.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Three headed shark is still your magnum opus (only one of yours I've seen but I refuse to believe otherwise) and I still can't believe it was playing in the bar the first time I met Manas and Rev

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Joey Freshwater posted:

Three headed shark is still your magnum opus (only one of yours I've seen but I refuse to believe otherwise) and I still can't believe it was playing in the bar the first time I met Manas and Rev
We need to hang out at Boiler Room again

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

Saw this in TVIV and decided to post here because we were talking about it like a day or two ago

Looks like that's from here

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/steven-soderbergh-refining-his-logan-lucky-experiment-quieting-ego-1056505

I really liked Logan Lucky, by the way. It was a lot of fun.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Eli Wiggum posted:

We need to hang out at Boiler Room again

The girl I'm dating lives right around the corner from there and we've been a couple times. I'd definitely go again

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
^^ :respek:

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/928116360936415232

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

there we go

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/928682153063452672

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

You think anything comes of this, considering those people don't believe the news unless it's about hollywood/hillary/the left?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wonder how many people are googling Alabama age of consent laws right now.

Looks like the legal age of 16 was passed in 1975 which would be when Roy Moore was... 28... hooray

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

actually it's called ephebophilia

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

who the gently caress looks at a pile of trash like that and goes "hey yeah, that'd be a good person to make decisions that affect the lives of millions"

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

who the gently caress looks at a pile of trash like that and goes "hey yeah, that'd be a good person to make decisions that affect the lives of millions"

the state of alabama... several times.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

a pile of trash

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Just repurchased CIV 5 the Complete Edition for like the 3rd time, tonight is going to be GREAT. Gonna settle into my couch with some snacks arranged around me, turn on the NBA/TNF games and play the Extended Real World Map mod until my eyes bleed

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

actually it's called ephebophilia

I forgot about that

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Neil Armbong posted:

You think anything comes of this, considering those people don't believe the news unless it's about hollywood/hillary/the left?

probably, because now a whole lot of sitting senators are going to get questions regarding their endorsements of roy moore. and at the end of the day, the only guy who seems to have any teflon regarding this poo poo is Trump himself.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

raise your hand if you're shocked louis ck is a sex offender

https://twitter.com/THR/status/928690806269104128

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Kalli posted:

Wonder how many people are googling Alabama age of consent laws right now.

Looks like the legal age of 16 was passed in 1975 which would be when Roy Moore was... 28... hooray

Do they have a Romeo and Juliet law? If they did, I'd be surprised if it was 12 years...

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

FizFashizzle posted:

raise your hand if you're shocked louis ck is a sex offender

it was reported years ago that he made some female comics watch him while he masturbated

didn't matter before, but it all extremely does now

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

a patagonian cavy posted:

it was reported years ago that he made some female comics watch him while he masturbated

https://twitter.com/DennyVonDoom/status/928398928743206918

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

of course all of this matters now

That had always been rumors, no one came out and claimed it publicly. Tig Notaro kind of hates him for a plethora of reasons, one of which is that he wouldn't address these rumors.

Edit: the main reason she hates him is that he plagiarized one of her skits when he was on SNL.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Whether or not Louis Ck is a sexual abuser, he is 100% right that we should be loving amazed that we can fly at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yeah I️ was gonna say - I’ve heard that story spread across a few comedic circles.

• Locked thread