Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
They have some hits what a great band!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
i don't understand the correlation between a gun and a rose. please explain.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

They have some hits what a great band!

please do not "troll" in this thread, thank you

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My horns are up OP. way up.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Anxl Rose performed Rick Moranis from Honey I Shrunk the Kids?

this is what i thought but turns out it's Elton John

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
One in a million

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Guns n roses is good.

Lukewarm Gazpacho
Aug 8, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
People like things I don't like??? How could this happen in TYOOL 2017??? WELL I NEVER!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the second amendment was a mistake

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I do not like them in silly poses,
I do not like Guns N Roses

I do not like them anywhere
I do not like them, Sam-I-Am

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Kitsunegari posted:

One in a million

lol

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

never heard of them, op

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

What's hosed up is that it has been almost 9 years since Chinese Democracy, the vaporware album, came out

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rock stations need inoffensive rock OP

same reason Foo Fighters exist OP!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OldAlias posted:

never heard of them, op

consider yourself lucky!! They are BAD!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im a fat balding 45 year old and i just bought a brand new CORVETTE STINGRAY and im gonan KRANK some motherfukin ACDC AND G&R biTCH!!!

*revs engine*

*slams car into a tree *

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
IROC is the correct car choice for listening to GNR

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I read the op in the voice of foamy the squirrel

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

old beast lunatic posted:

IROC is the correct car choice for listening to GNR

Had to go look up the specs on those old camaros. 3500 pounds and a 60 time of 7.5 seconds. They're about as sporty as a CR-V.

BobbyThompson
Mar 23, 2001
Because they were endorsed by Debbie Gibson.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm excited that they're reunited and touring. I saw them last year and it kicked rear end, and I have tickets to see them again this year.

GnFnR

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sorry that they actually put on a good performance when you got to see them. I hope next time you get the true GNR concert experience - 2 hours late, bad vocals from drinking and smoking all night, and a tantrum of some sort.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I'm sorry that they actually put on a good performance when you got to see them. I hope next time you get the true GNR concert experience - 2 hours late, bad vocals from drinking and smoking all night, and a tantrum of some sort.

Me too, I felt just a little bit cheated tbh

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nooner posted:

Like why did they ever get popular? Why are they still popular enough that I have to hear them at least once a day on the radio? Their songs are all bad, like real bad. I cant think of one song of theirs that I wouldn't classify as "real bad" I do not like them I do not like welcome to the jungle, I do not like sweet child o mine, I do not like their stupid name using the n instead of and I do not like november rain, I do not like their rendition of knockin on heavens door, I do not like paradise city, I DO NOT LIKE GUNS N ROSES AND I DO NOT LIKE ANYONE WHO DOES LIKE THEM

nooner, you broke my loving heart. You're my favorite poster and i love you like a pet dog or a pretty Spanish teacher but I can't forgive this.guns n roses is my favorite band of all time and has been since I was a baby. you BROKE MY loving HEART NOONER

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Appetite For Destruction is friggin' awesome.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

nooner, you broke my loving heart. You're my favorite poster and i love you like a pet dog or a pretty Spanish teacher but I can't forgive this.guns n roses is my favorite band of all time and has been since I was a baby. you BROKE MY loving HEART NOONER

SHOT TO THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I WANT MY loving PAINTING BACK NOONER

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i knew buying this american flag with guns n roses on it would pay off one day

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Nothing lasts forever, we both know hearts can change

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i used to post a little but a little wouldnt do and so a little got more and more

just kept trying to post a little shitter said a little shitter than before

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

I WANT MY loving PAINTING BACK NOONER

Lmao da fuk is going on with your hair dude?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

i knew buying this american flag with guns n roses on it would pay off one day

Lol

Honky Dong Country posted:

srsly

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Honky Dong Country posted:

you know how when a dog senses a fucken dickhead his hackles go up?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

you know how when a dog senses a fucken dickhead his hackles go up?

Lmao nice. You look like a really angry Moe with bedhead.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

this was me seconds before reading this thread and having my heart broken by the goon i loved most

this is me now

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

this was me seconds before reading this thread and having my heart broken by the goon i loved most

this is me now

Lmfao

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
I can't listen to their older stuff now that Chinese Democracy was so good.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Man if I didn't dig that Virginia Madsen av so much I'd say you should change it to that second picture with a Ric Flair WOOOOOOOO.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Chinese democracy was awesome

After it came out I called a radio station to request a song, they had released the song "better" as a single so I asked the DJ to play it. She said "umm, how about paradise city? is that ok?"

I said "eh, id really rather hear one of the new songs. You never play them."

She said "you wanna know the truth? I'm not allowed to."

When they actually aired my call, they cut me off right after I said the name of the band and just played paradise city.

There was a literal conspiracy to keep those amazing songs off the air :( I was so sad that day. Almost as sad as I AM RIGHT NOW NOONER YOU gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Gatekeeper posted:

this is me now

lol

• Locked thread