Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Well a prime hymen is only divisible by itself and one so, maybe that’s what he meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

what the loving gently caress

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think the fact that I'm surprised people don't know what incels are means I am Too Online©

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smiling Jack posted:

what the loving gently caress

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's a concept I like to call "primin' the hymen". I just came up with that.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Professor Bling posted:

I think the fact that I'm surprised people don't know what incels are means I am Too Online©

Nah they old news.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
gently caress this gay earth

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
*except the incels

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Vasudus posted:

Yeah, uh, :lol: if you judge opinion pieces as anything. They're not news and have never been presented as anything but opinion pieces.

WaPo and NYT are top tier outlets. Mostly because every other outlet has gone bankrupt over the years, but still.

Outside of politically charged stuff, NYTimes is a straight shooting rag, but they absolutely toe the party line for whoever is in power. They are the neoliberal equivalent of a media organization; they give the appearance of due diligence while conveniently ignoring plenty of poo poo. The current CEO was in charge of the BBC when all of the Jimmy Savile pedo stuff was going on (he left before it finally broke to the public).

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Soulex posted:

Well a prime hymen is only divisible by itself and one so, maybe that’s what he meant.

Good god

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/927981474938175488?s=17

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Kurt "I was just browsing hentai ironically! Honest!" Eichenwald weighs in:https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/928818790934237184

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I’m having a hard time telling if this is a joke or actual transcript

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

mlmp08 posted:

Nah they old news.

Volcel is the new coolness, holding your seed back out of respect for women

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Internet Wizard posted:

I’m having a hard time telling if this is a joke or actual transcript

You can tell it's fake because Carter Page is speaking in complete sentences. That's the main giveaway with all these, he's more of a moron than people are capable of writing parody.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Missionary Positron posted:

Kurt "I was just browsing hentai ironically! Honest!" Eichenwald weighs in:https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/928818790934237184

https://twitter.com/nolo_contento/status/928852335413088257

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Lol. Was disappointed there weren’t more roasts like that in the replies to his original tweet.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/928952080903098369

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Was just about to post that :catstare: What the hell, these guys weren't just lobbying for Turkey, they were practically agents.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

CommieGIR posted:

Was just about to post that :catstare: What the hell, these guys weren't just lobbying for Turkey, they were practically agents.

Yeah, it was kind of hilarious to hear, way back at the beginning, that Flynn retroactively registered not only as a Russian foreign agent but also as a Turkish one, and having received something like $800k in payments over some time for his services. Russia everyone expected but Turkey out of nowhere was kind of a "the gently caress?" thing.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
so wait you're telling me that two us citizens conspired with a foreign government to kidnap and extradite a political refugee under the protection of the united states for financial gain

bust out the gallows boys

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
New word filter now

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

It's way worse because there's no way it was going to be Flynn and Flynn Jr in ski masks with a van. They were going to be paid to use their position to have him be arrested by DOJ or black bagged by DOD. Jesus loving Christ. :catstare:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Yes but you see, her emails.

And furthermore, Seth Rich.

Checkmate libtards:smuggo:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

I think we’ve slipped out of the Clancyverse for a moment and into a season of 24.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Patch humor is the best humor.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

This is loving great.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ManMythLegend posted:

This is loving great.

The tough question is, is it better then the NRO ones?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Nothing is better than the NRO ones because they're 100% serious and they put them on their launch vehicles, it's not just some dudes loving around with patches.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Im not trying to be a oval office and all, but I'm going to be...

You guys have gone full circle and turned into the Empire from Star Wars, right?

Spacman fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Nov 10, 2017

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Twitter verified the nazi that organized Charlottesville and when asked why they seem to be happy to give nazis checkmarks (and the harassment protection/better features that come with the upgrade) jack's response was to say "out verification system has been broken for a while so we're just not verifying anyone until we make it look like we're only protecting nazis."

bengy81
May 8, 2010
https://twitter.com/dougstanhope/status/928984723199877120

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Vasudus posted:

Nothing is better than the NRO ones because they're 100% serious and they put them on their launch vehicles, it's not just some dudes loving around with patches.

Iirc they design them to reflect particular mission parameters, even more pointedly so than the average mission patch.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Remember twitter has systems in place to block nazi related accounts in germany (and france maybe) because of their local laws. So they can "shadow ban" the american nazi party and stuff everywhere if they wanted to, but they just do it where they are legally obligated

:thunk::thunk::thunk:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ManMythLegend posted:

It's way worse because there's no way it was going to be Flynn and Flynn Jr in ski masks with a van. They were going to be paid to use their position to have him be arrested by DOJ or black bagged by DOD. Jesus loving Christ. :catstare:

Haha what the gently caress is wrong with your country

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Haha what the gently caress is wrong with your country

Spacman posted:

Im not trying to be a oval office and all, but I'm going to be...

You guys have gone full circle and turned into the Empire from Star Wars, right?

it's this

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

quote:

Joe Biden thinks it’s critical that Donald Trump not get a second term — and though it’s early, he doesn’t yet see anyone else who could stop that from happening.

So, he's been telling people privately, that might mean he’ll just have to run himself.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/10/joe-biden-2020-trump-244757?cid=apn

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Twitter verified the nazi that organized Charlottesville and when asked why they seem to be happy to give nazis checkmarks (and the harassment protection/better features that come with the upgrade) jack's response was to say "out verification system has been broken for a while so we're just not verifying anyone until we make it look like we're only protecting nazis."

You need to wire my Grandad up because that guy loved telling us about killing nazis and he is spinning like a motherfucker in his grave now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

dead nazis would make america great again

• Locked thread