Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

One report I read was that Bate may have been injured, which led to Enzo winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

One Night Only:
Moose defeats EC3
Rosemary defeats KC Spinelli
LAX defeat Lee and Konley
Edwards and Dezmond Xavier defeat OVE
Lashley defeats Fantasma

Laurel Van Ness wins a qualifying triple threat over Traci Spinelli and the returning Madison Rayne to fight for the vacant Knockouts title
Ishimori defeats Hakim Zane. Trevor Lee and Caleb Konley attack Ishimori postmatch
James Storm defeats Texano Jr. American Top Team attack Storm postmatch. Moose chases them off with a chair. Dan Lambert and Lashley challenge Moose and Storm
Matt Sydal defeats Tyson Dux with EC3 on commentary
Johnny Impact defeats Del Rio after a distraction from Eli Drake. Adonis and Drake attack postmatch, but Petey Williams chases them off
Dick Justice, Allie, Garza Jr, Fallah Bahh and Eddie Edwards defeat Konley, Laurel, KM, Fantasma and Adonis in a Thanksgiving match. Adonis loses so he has to wear the infamous turkey suit

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Chris James 2 posted:

TNA

Dick Justice, Allie, Garza Jr, Fallah Bahh and Eddie Edwards defeat Konley, Laurel, KM, Fantasma and Adonis in a Thanksgiving match. Adonis loses so he has to wear the infamous turkey suit

Look I know I just posted how D'amore booked some bad poo poo too during his run in TNA so we shouldn't be surprised BUT HOW DOES THIS COMPANY NEVER CHANGE

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Robert Irvine is somehow involved in that match too.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Imagine Fantasma wearing the Turkey suit though

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Isn't this like the 20th time Madison Rayne left and came back? How long before another Beautiful People reunion?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Dick Justice in the turkey suit would have been fun.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Dick Justice in the turkey suit would have been fun.

Honestly anyone else in that match would have been funnier

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

Look I know I just posted how D'amore booked some bad poo poo too during his run in TNA so we shouldn't be surprised BUT HOW DOES THIS COMPANY NEVER CHANGE

It should have been Christopher Daniels

Somehow

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
At least they haven't done feast or fired yet

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

exploded mummy posted:

It should have been Christopher Daniels

Somehow

Should've been AJ Styles.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Eddie Edwards defeated Kaito Kiyomayi from NOAH

Johnny Impact and Petey Williams defeat Eli Drake and Chris Adonis. Postmatch Del Rio attacks Adonis
Taiji Ishimori defeats Caleb Konley with Trevor Lee. Postmatch Konley and Lee attack, Dezmnod Xavier makes the save
Rosemary defeats Sienna and Allie in another qualifier for the vacant Knockouts title
Del Rio, Petey and Johnny defeat Eli, Adonis, and Kongo Kong (Jimmy Jacobs came out to tease being Eli/Adonis' 3rd man but instead introduced Kongo)
OVE and Sami Callihan diss Canada and beat up two locals until LAX chase them off. Santana raises a Canadian flag
EC3 retains the Grand title over Matt Sydal
Lashley and Dan Lambert defeat Moose and James Storm after a distraction from American Top Team. Lambert takes no bumps or punches
Johnny beats up Del Rio, Eli and Adonis to pose with the belt
Allie wins a Knockouts #1 contendership fourway over Sienna, KC Spinelli and Madison Rayne
Ishimori and Dezmond defeat Lee and Konley
Moose sick of interference, challenges Lashley one on one. Storm challenges Lambert: if Storm wins, Lambert and ATT are gone from TNA. If Lambert wins, Storm's gone. KM tries to ambush Storm but gets beat up
Laurel Van Ness wins the vacant Knockouts title by defeating Rosemary
Eli retains the world title over Del Rio and Johnny in Six Sides of Steel

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jinder dropped so team Canada can happen at survivor series.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
so wait are they really booking Del Rio as face

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Were OVE not faces too? Their whole thing was standing up to LAX and not being scared of a numbers disadvantage and now they're running down the crowd and beating up locals

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ed: ^ Turned. Sami instinctively couldn't stay face for long

Mel Mudkiper posted:

so wait are they really booking Del Rio as face

Tweener. Fighting with Johnny Mundo is bad, fighting with Eli Drake is good. He's doing both

Also Lambert/Storm likely is happening during this week of tapings. Considering everything Storm's said, including about his contract recently, Lambert's winning

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

ed: ^ Turned. Sami instinctively couldn't stay face for long

Tweener. Fighting with Johnny Mundo is bad, fighting with Eli Drake is good. He's doing both

Also Lambert/Storm likely is happening during this week of tapings. Considering everything Storm's said, including about his contract recently, Lambert's winning

Yeah, I think Storm is probably going to end up leaving, and either doing an indy stint, or going back to NXT.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

Honestly anyone else in that match would have been funnier

funniest would've been GHC champion Eddie Edwards resulting in them pissing off yet another Japanese fed.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ethan Page debuted for Impact as Chandler Park, a relative of Abyss/Joseph Park. James Storm lost a Loser/Winner Leaves Town match.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Ethan Page debuted for Impact as Chandler Park, a relative of Abyss/Joseph Park. James Storm lost a Loser/Winner Leaves Town match.

https://twitter.com/maineventradio/status/928787466164850688

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

flashy_mcflash posted:

hahahahahhahahahahahahhaa

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

RIP Ethan Page, you were ok that one time I saw you at wrestlecircus

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what is a loser/winner leaves town match

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what is a loser/winner leaves town match

the loser of the match is the winner by virtue of getting to leave tna

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

the loser of the match is the winner by virtue of getting to leave tna

Yup. FWIW he lost the match to Dan Lambert, who has been openly bagging on TNA and pro wrestling in general in his promos and I guess now has to stay?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LAX beat OVE to win back the tag titles

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The paid crowd is really hamming it up.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yup. FWIW he lost the match to Dan Lambert, who has been openly bagging on TNA and pro wrestling in general in his promos and I guess now has to stay?

Lmao is TNA really booking remaining with them as punishment?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lmao is TNA really booking remaining with them as punishment?

Maybe not in theory but certainly in practice.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Taiji Ishimori defeats Trevor Lee (with Caleb Konley) to win the X title
EC3 retains the Grand title in a first for the division triple threat over Fallah Bahh and Matt Sydal
Chandler Park (with his relative Joseph Park) debuts and defeats John Boldin
Dan Lambert defeats James Storm in a career match after interference from the rest of American Top Team and KM. Storm bids TNA goodbye, thanks Jarrett/Dixie/Ryder, and tells his kids he'll be home for a little while
LAX win the tag titles over OVE
Kongo Kong (with Jimmy Jacobs) squashes Kaito Kiyomayi from NOAH
Lambert announces KM is part of ATT. Moose comes out and beats up KM, Eddie Edwards chases off Lambert
EC3 calls Sydal a choker again, then issues an open challenge, accepted by Petey Williams. Sydal attacks EC3, giving him the DQ win
Laurel Van Ness retains the Knockouts title over KC Spinelli. Allie attacks her postmatch
Sonjay Dutt, Garza Jr and Dezmond Xavier defeat Lee, Konley and Hakim Zane. Postmatch Ishimori comes out and shakes Dezmond's hand
Lashley and KM defeat Moose and Edwards after interference by Lambert
Kongo (with Jacobs) squashes Chandler (with Joseph)
LAX retain the tag titles over OVE in a barbed wire rope match

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Chandler

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Could I BE any less paid?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Chandler Park, instant jobber

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Was a tribute to his friend and AIW promoter Chris "Chandler" Biggins who passed away this year.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Oh that’s nice. I’d talk abt sacrificing for ppl you love but he could have debuted with the most legit work name and he still wouldn’t be taken seriously, on account of being Ethan Page, and debuting as a TNA midcarder

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
not even midcarder

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tna is honestly a good fit for him and he can probably get over with their audience

you might even hear rumblings that he's doing great work but I implore you to not watch tna and find out

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
remember even like half a year ago where people were actually watching Impact and saying the tv show itself wasn't bad at all

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JeremyBorash/status/929157415878250499

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

E: whoops wrong thread