Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Disaster Day of Crisis is really cool

That game was completely bonkers, I loved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

any switch owners gonna get doom?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I got it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

No

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
are you, op?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

no

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
a little late to the party but just finished the New Donk City Festival 😭😭 Mario is my friend

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

I’d rather not give Bethesda any more money ever again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’d rather not give Bethesda any more money ever again

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

downloading Bioshock Infinite, Mortal Kombat X, Fallout 4, etc to my Nintendo Switch and howling at the absent god unable to strike me down

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

downloading Bioshock Infinite, Mortal Kombat X, Fallout 4, etc to my Nintendo Switch and howling at the absent god unable to strike me down

lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only reason doom on switch might be cool is that it may have the best console shooter controls of all time, the nunchuck + Wiimote set up. But I'll just wait for Metroid Prime 4

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

HolePisser1982 posted:

euphoric...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

In Training posted:

The only reason doom on switch might be cool is that it may have the best console shooter controls of all time, the nunchuck + Wiimote set up. But I'll just wait for Metroid Prime 4

Can you pair a wiimote with the switch?

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

HolePisser1982 posted:

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

i already have it on the computer.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

If they had put gyroscopic aiming in, I might have gotten Doom a second time.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

yeah i hope they can patch it in after the fact.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I don't think it has that, does it? I believe it's just standard analogue sticks with like a waggle motion for glory kills or something. Agreed tho, analogue stick for movement + motion control aiming is godlike in FPS games

edit: also motion control for fine aiming adjustment in shooters (like the controls when you capture a tank in Odyssey or when you're using the bow and arrow in the 3DS ports of Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask) are really dope and I wish they were standard in console shooters. Idk about Xbox but I think the Dualshock 4 has all the necessary gyro stuff in it

goferchan fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 11, 2017

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Bongo Bill posted:

If they had put gyroscopic aiming in, I might have gotten Doom a second time.

I like how they were all "we know you want it so don't worry, we added motion control!" and it turned out to be loving waggle finishers

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

koichi sugiyama's contract stipulates that all non-japanese releases of dragon quest 11 have his soundtrack reproduced in american style ym2612 synthesis for that classic screechy genesis sound

how dare you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zw659IBHqQ

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I'm back on stardew. apparently a patch is gonna come out soon that should fix a lot of the crashing issues people have been having and will also have the video record mode

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kind of want the Revali amiibo that just came out but it's already being scalped

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Kind of want the Revali amiibo that just came out but it's already being scalped

enjoy, comrade

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm back on stardew. apparently a patch is gonna come out soon that should fix a lot of the crashing issues people have been having and will also have the video record mode

I need to do more of the Odyssey postgame and still need to wrap up BOTW but I can't stop playing Stardew, it's so good. I wrapped up Fall by buying my first cows and now I'm excited for winter. Gonna upgrade my tools, head into the forest, and get deeper in the mines so I can get some quality sprinklers ready for Spring.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Tender Bender posted:

I need to do more of the Odyssey postgame and still need to wrap up BOTW but I can't stop playing Stardew, it's so good. I wrapped up Fall by buying my first cows and now I'm excited for winter. Gonna upgrade my tools, head into the forest, and get deeper in the mines so I can get some quality sprinklers ready for Spring.

watch out for the game crashing bugs friend

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just don't touch the fridge, ever

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

exactly

and always make sure all your chests and inventory are organized with no gaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006