Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

She fought Colin Delaney on AIW once, right? That's all I know about her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

She fought Colin Delaney on AIW once, right? That's all I know about her

Was Saturnye in CHIKARA too.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

rovert posted:

Was Saturnye in CHIKARA too.

Has she improved since her Chikara day? Cause from what I remember of Saturyne, she was not very good and pushed way too hard given her skills.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Germansimp posted:

Has she improved since her Chikara day? Cause from what I remember of Saturyne, she was not very good and pushed way too hard given her skills.
There were rumors she was sleeping with Quack Daddy

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Vilkata posted:

Did AJ have any outstanding matches against hosses in NJPW?

He had a pretty good match with Makabe in the 2015 G1, so that's worth a look

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
PWInsider is reporting that Paige will be returning to RAW this week, and most likely be the final member of the RAW Women's Team.

I personally feel she should be slotted onto Smackdown, as they need the star power more.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider is reporting that Paige will be returning to RAW this week, and most likely be the final member of the RAW Women's Team.

I personally feel she should be slotted onto Smackdown, as they need the star power more.

Charlotte and Xavier are on Smackdown too.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
is there a Charlotte-Paige sex tape too

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Eddie Edwards defeats Hakim Zane
Eli Drake defeats Brett Banks
Kongo Kong defeats Phil Atlas
KM defeats Kaito Kiyomiya
Hania defeats KC Spinelli
Warchild defeats Hannibal
Moose defeats RJ City

Taiji Ishimori retains the X title over Dezmond Xavier
Rosemary defeats KC Spinelli. Postmatch Rosemary is attacked by the debuting Hania
Matt Sydal doesn't choke, defeats EC3 to win the Grand title
Laurel Van Ness retains the Knockouts title over Allie
Moose defeats Lashley (with KM and Dan Lambert) after KM's attempt at help cost Lashley. Lashley gets pissed and helps Moose beat up American Top Team, then they shake hands

I think that's it until their 2018 tapings start

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Who’s Hania

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I think it was stated that she was Saturyne from Chikara? probably wrong though.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Why are the MMA guys still there

Wasn't the cage match at BFG supposed to be the blowoff

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

I think it was stated that she was Saturyne from Chikara? probably wrong though.

she was

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
literally the top of the page guys

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
RAW Updates for tonight (per PWInsider):

- Bayley is now slated to be the final member of the RAW Women's Team. Paige's role at this time is unknown.

- Tonight will have The Shield vs Miz and The Bar

- Several RAW talents (both male and female) are being sent to Smackdown tomorrow, in addition to The Shield.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
To be fair, saving the retaliation invasion for the go-home show isn't a bad call.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

To be fair, saving the retaliation invasion for the go-home show isn't a bad call.

Yeah, it'll be a good segment to end Smackdown going into the PPV on but it does make Raw seem cowardly or stupid.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm kind of vaguely on the RAW guys' sides since they at least got instigated and pushed into retaliation. The Smackdown guys are just doing what Shane McMahon tells them to, which is weird and makes them all look like corporate stooges and KOSZ as the anti-heroes.

Like, even the Steph stuff plays to me like "Steph came in screaming about Shane and brand nonsense and no one cared because its bullshit McMahon pissing contests. But then the New Day and SD kept loving with RAW and being used by the McMahons and cost them titles and poo poo so now they're just pissed off."

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah, it'll be a good segment to end Smackdown going into the PPV on but it does make Raw seem cowardly or stupid.

Well, Raw are mostly the heels in the champ/champ matches (The Bar/Alexa/Miz (though I guess he'd be cheered unless Corbin drops to Sin Cara tomorrow)/Brock nominally)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Unsurprisingly PWInsider says Charlotte's winning and Natalya's gonna be on Team SD

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
For what its worth, PWInsider is reporting that Charlotte will win the Smackdown Women's Championship tonight, changing the matchup from Natalya vs Alexa to Charlotte vs Alexa. Natalya will then replace Charlotte on the Smackdown Women's Team.

A good portion of the RAW roster is backstage as well, including both the tag champs, and the mens and womens survivor series teams.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Unsurprisingly PWInsider says Charlotte's winning and Natalya's gonna be on Team SD

This is good though. Then the only heel/heel thing would be Corbin and Miz. I guess Sin Cara's injury wasn't that bad though?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Finally. Took them long enough to put the title on her

Lol when she loses to Alexa though

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I would expect a Paige run-in or Carmella cash-in to protect both.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

I would expect a Paige run-in or Carmella cash-in to protect both.

Probably a Carmella cash in. They still have Carmella vs Charlotte advertised for Starcade.

Also Paige could possibly have some sort of heat backstage already. (She posted a picture of herself on Instragram, backstage with Alicia Fox)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I sorta want the stupidity of Carmella cashing in on Alexa.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

I sorta want the stupidity of Carmella cashing in on Alexa.

Yeah but then she'd lose.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I keep forgetting Carmella still has the briefcase (or that a briefcase exists at all). Boy was that women's MITB a big ol' wet fart.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah but then she'd lose.

Carmella cashing in at the end of a long Alexa/Charlotte match just to immediately eat a DDT and get pinned would be legitimate art. It's the exact ending this women's MitB story deserves.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I actually thought she already cashed in until I saw her carrying it when she got face revenge on Ellsworth after months of using him to help her and win the case.

I'm generally confused by the entire MitB story.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

I actually thought she already cashed in until I saw her carrying it when she got face revenge on Ellsworth after months of using him to help her and win the case.

I assume Charlotte drops it before/during the angle with Rhonda so Smackdown has an unmemorable title match on the Wrestlemania preshow which the internet will whine about again.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I want Carmella to somehow lose the cash-in via Ellsworth getting pinned

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
edit

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

radio edit

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

It’s mostly an excuse for her new outfit.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Benne posted:

I keep forgetting Carmella still has the briefcase (or that a briefcase exists at all). Boy was that women's MITB a big ol' wet fart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiCKeNY56TI

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Giving Charlotte the strap also keeps Asuka & Charlotte away from each other so they can do that at a later date.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/931093642298707970

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Any scoopz on what is the direction of Ohno? The recent pics of him look really sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Expect him to get even bigger than before