Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is apparently the video that got r/incels nuked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5_krEPfcM

How long can you last?

Dude, this guy got rejected a whopping TWENTY times! That's like 500 women in internet years!

..wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.

Psychobabble! posted:

Moving right along, cross post from the cosplay thread:

You cross posted this in creepy images too right? Because goddamn :gonk:

Claeaus
Mar 29, 2010
God drat this thread makes me want to go to the gym and never leave, go running and never stop and go to bars and socialize with people and never stay home alone. Screw the motivational thread in YLLS, this thread is what makes me want to get in shape and be a better person. Just so that I don't become one of these people.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Claeaus posted:

God drat this thread makes me want to go to the gym and never leave, go running and never stop and go to bars and socialize with people and never stay home alone. Screw the motivational thread in YLLS, this thread is what makes me want to get in shape and be a better person. Just so that I don't become one of these people.

Or seeing a really messy house in the thread kicks my cleaning into overdrive. Even if it's late as hell.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I think I once saw an imgur album or SA post full of really super incredibly dirty computer desks. Does anyone remember that, or am i making it up? Failing that, could someone repost the one with a mountain of cigarette ash on the desk. Thx.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

nael
Sep 10, 2009

Ariong posted:

I think I once saw an imgur album or SA post full of really super incredibly dirty computer desks. Does anyone remember that, or am i making it up? Failing that, could someone repost the one with a mountain of cigarette ash on the desk. Thx.

Wasn't there one that was totally neat and clean but there were like 30 dildos arranged all around it?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ariong posted:

There was a whole hoarders thread on GBS IIRC.

In lieu of being able to find that or Mountain Dew desks, everyone post garbage rooms

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ariong posted:

I remember there was one with a bin set up next to the swivel chair that had either vomit or diarrhoea caked around the edge of the lid.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

My Ranaconda don’t
My Ranaconda don’t
My Ranaconda don’t want none unless you got cum, son

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
It was another one of those depressing Sundays where I woke up, alone, at midday and lay in bed depressed as poo poo feeling completely poo poo about myself and my life, and again Randaconda saves the day by reminding me that things aren't really that bad for me.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I wonder if he pressed the phone up against his forehead how well it would fit the gap?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Dudes hairline looks like an N64 cartridge.

Also,

randaconda posted:

The Cum Box

:randstare:

God drat I love that emote. It works so perfectly in so many ways.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fumaofthelake posted:

My Ranaconda don’t
My Ranaconda don’t
My Ranaconda don’t want none unless you got cum, son

:randstare:

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Ariong posted:

I also miss the Goon Lair thread. It was a great thread to motivate cleaning.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

cash crab posted:

There was a whole hoarders thread on GBS IIRC.

In lieu of being able to find that or Mountain Dew desks, everyone post garbage rooms

Those bottles are not full of apple juice.

Imagine the horrible things that poor laundry hamper has seen.

Applesnots has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Nov 12, 2017

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

sometimes I feel bad when I leave dishes in the sink overnight or a craft mess for a day or two but this thread makes me feel better because at least I don't leave bottles, boxes or bags of bodily fluids anywhere

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dishes in the sink are how it starts

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Dishes in the sink are how it starts

As a slob yeah this seriouspost and all that and everything.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Looks like they forgot to check the transparency fix for their ENB.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Arcsquad12 posted:

Looks like they forgot to check the transparency fix for their ENB.

At last, a joke that everyone gets.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Haven't checked this thread in awhile, let's just click on it right here and se...

:siren:CUM BOX:siren:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

super macho dude posted:

Haven't checked this thread in awhile, let's just click on it right here and se...

:siren:CUM BOX:siren:

I'll see your Cum Box and raise you The Cum Sock:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Oh no, oh no no no no, oh

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Let's get this out on a tray. Nice!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
What about cum towel?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
No no no no no no NO

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't like human beings why have you done this

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:smith:

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

Excellent username/post/thread combo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

We Know Catheters posted:

What about cum towel?

What are the tall things? I’m naive

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Mushrooms.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
the things you would see if you ate them...

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I have seen other people's cum collections too many times on this godforsaken site. I can't handle it!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Keyboard goop is still hilarious

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Solice Kirsk posted:

I look at that and wonder if it's possible to wash it enough to be salvaged or is it just a set it on fire and salt the earth afterwards kinda thing?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Imagine how much worse it would smell when you burn it... Probably like throwing a chlorine tablet in a fire.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

nope nope nope

• Locked thread