Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Popehat was just writing fiction, making fun of how insanely retarded Carter Page is and how he incriminated himself by going under oath with no lawyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

e; it's not worth it

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 12, 2017

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I hate the Norks like any red-blooded American, but I have to say, the KCNA really put the word "dotard" to work.

coke
Jul 12, 2009

g0lbez posted:

What the gently caress do you think Mueller is doing
I stand corrected if Mueller can come up with hard evidence to nullify the election, but until then :shrug:

one interesting thing I'd mention is that I went camping in the middle of nowhere around may and saw small town america literally having a fundraising barbecue for bernie.
It was strange to see because most of the time rural areas would always go republican, but this was a tiny town with no traffic light

and most of the people who came out to support bernie at this barbecue were old white people

so i :hmbol: when i saw bernie lost the primary

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Popehat was just writing fiction, making fun of how insanely retarded Carter Page is and how he incriminated himself by going under oath with no lawyer

why you no post link? here it's pretty funny: https://www.popehat.com/2017/11/07/excerpts-from-the-congressional-testimony-of-carter-page/

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Madcosby posted:

jesus christ dude he's not a secret russian agent this is something awful home of 6 users no need to infiltrate our forums god drat youre dumb as gently caress

yo actually he was goofing and his take down of coke earlier in character was lol

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

e; it's not worth it
shoulda left it up, was a pretty sweet meltdown

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Quote isn't freaking edit holy poo poo I'm dumb

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Nov 12, 2017

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Hope someone else hasn't said it but

They're

priznat posted:

What the gently caress is going on, did his Asia trip twitter lockdown get lifted or what

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

I mean holy poo poo what a passive aggressive little bitch

Welp, this has been a glorious thread, but this is the only one I was like 'no way, not real. Goddamn.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Nov 12, 2017

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I think I just heard Gen. Kelly's head explode

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

priznat posted:

What the gently caress is going on, did his Asia trip twitter lockdown get lifted or what

hahaha i guess now we know that trump is also very insecure about his age

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Ww3 is going to happen because of a fat joke. PC culture could have saved us

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the old and fat dumb rear end who became predisent

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Lolling about saying that “Obama had no chemistry with Putin” like they were all starring in a rom com.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Oh dang it's shift change isn't it

Don't forget to clock in coke

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

gently caress Trump for mentioning Ukraine in the same breath as North Korea and Syria. Goddamn.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmfao I love it

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

priznat posted:

This is a pretty good slam.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Wait, so Trump obviously called him "Little Rocket Man", now he's saying he never called him short? What a pussy pissy patsy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

graham cracker posted:

Wait, so Trump obviously called him "Little Rocket Man", now he's saying he never called him short? What a pussy pissy patsy.

The joke is that he is calling Kim Jong Un short and fat while saying he would never do it. Never is even capitalized to get this across.

I wouldn't be proud of Donald Trump going over your head on his takedowns.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Oh poo poo is this a furry version of 'so you don't know what cucking is? Shut up and get the gently caress out while I gently caress your wife'?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

I’m the 8:45 minutes of stone-cold bewildered horror

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Blew Schiff's mind so hard he couldn't continue.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh, I'm sure the MAGA men are making GBS threads up the lol thread something fierce given how many posts it has on a weekend. I mean, it's not like there's anything completely loving insane that Donald Trump would say any more than could possibly stir people. We've become so jaded this many years into his presidency.

Let's see...

:stare:

Okay, fess up. Which one of us figured out Donnie's twitter password and posted that?

He's got to have said something that insane because he felt Roy Moore was getting too much media attention, right?

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

President Donald Trump

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

Oh, I'm sure the MAGA men are making GBS threads up the lol thread something fierce given how many posts it has on a weekend. I mean, it's not like there's anything completely loving insane that Donald Trump would say any more than could possibly stir people. We've become so jaded this many years into his presidency.

Let's see...

Okay, fess up. Which one of us figured out Donnie's twitter password and posted that?

He's got to have said something that insane because he felt Roy Moore was getting too much media attention, right?

How much you want to bet when the nanny was paying too much attention to Fred, Donny went and broke the china. Everything he does is reminiscent of the LOOK AT ME antics a toddler does

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I say nanny because there is no loving way he had any care from his actual parents

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

GET MY BELT SON posted:

President Donald Trump

lol, no fuckin way!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Random Stranger posted:

Let's see...

Imagine an old school telephone.
Now imagine slamming the headset into the receiver over and over and over again so hard until the headset's baked plastic breaks.
Then using that to tear your face off and looking into a mirror to see a "They live" face, and then donning a MAGA hat to hide the wound.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I’m the establishment clause of the First Commandment

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

VictorianQueerLit posted:

The joke is that he is calling Kim Jong Un short and fat while saying he would never do it.

I get that, but he DID say it publicly already. It lost half it's punch.

It's like him saying "I'd NEVER say something retarded!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

GET MY BELT SON posted:

President Donald Trump

coke
Jul 12, 2009
lol everyone is freaking out as trumps tweet goes back to the pre 2016 level

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
lol the President of the United States publicly decrying "haters and fools" and personally dissing foreign leaders.

What a world.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Maybe the reason someone with a time machine hasn't saved us from this hell is because nobody believes anybody we send back.

"Donald Trump told Billy Bush he grabs women by the pussy on the Access Hollywood bus and then Vladimir Putin got Trump elected president and Kim Jong Un called him old so he called Jong Un short and fat and then the nukes started flying"

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Random Stranger posted:

IVANKA

ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

IVANKA1488

ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: sᴛʀᴏɴɢ

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m the 8:45 minutes of stone-cold bewildered horror

now that Supertramp song is stuck in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Jose Mengelez posted:

IVANKA

ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

IVANKA1488

ᴘᴀssᴡᴏʀᴅ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: sᴛʀᴏɴɢ

:lol: