Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/LucidsThoughts/status/929509392453652480
https://twitter.com/LucidsThoughts/status/929509751981051905
calling white people 'nazi' is a vile derogatory slur, says white person who is a nazi

the weimar republic was a vibrant democracy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

i am not reading that comic

then read something worse

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

calling captain skul-gun

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

a lot of people around here talk about KRATOM as an opioid alternative but it sounds sketchy as gently caress, like someone threw bitcoin and salvia and infowars brain pills in a blender

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

GobiasIndustries posted:

The many faces of Trump:
:smugdon:

need Grimacing Pooping Trump before Sleepy Trump

could also use that face that everyone 'shops to be drinking a pisstream

i guess that could be a lot of them tho huh HEYOOOO

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

the weimar republic was a vibrant democracy hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thunk:

vibrator democracy

autoclave your dildo folks, how many times have we been over this :doh:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Miami Hurricanes maybe

criminals > catholics imo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GrimGypsy posted:

a lot of people around here talk about KRATOM as an opioid alternative but it sounds sketchy as gently caress, like someone threw bitcoin and salvia and infowars brain pills in a blender

k-holes are a great way to wake up in another timeline

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

dammit jeb!, can you just let me enjoy ND losing without making me think i'm on your side for anything

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

vibrator democracy

autoclave your dildo folks, how many times have we been over this :doh:

seize the means of vibration

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Agronox posted:

dammit jeb!, can you just let me enjoy ND losing without making me think i'm on your side for anything

you were always on jeb's side, friend

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:getin:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Lastgirl posted:

then read something worse

this is not a real quote

no

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THE TWEET

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

there is an even sketchier drug thing

"research chemicals"

apparently there are goons who mail order chemical products to get high with from people who probably aren't remotely qualified to make them

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Augus posted:

one day the lamestream media will tell us all what "der Juden" REALLY means!

https://twitter.com/NotElizabethNJ/status/929546413549277184

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lmao this doms are so fukin bad Christ

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I watched the Ric Flair 30 for 30 and he still seems like an rear end in a top hat but I wish I could have seen his dick before he became old and disgusting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

deputized cocklords

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Augus posted:

you were always on jeb's side, friend

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you. Please clap."

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Like i know sean hannity will never be poor but i hope he gets off tv soon

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

SKULL.GIF posted:

k-holes are a great way to wake up in another timeline

that's ketamine not kratom

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

gently caress that idiot nazi straight to fuckin hell, but calling the Weimar Republic a "vibrant democracy" is pretty lol

In its (brief) middle period after the end of hyperinflation and restabilization of the mark, and the onset of the Depression and final crisis, Weimar did appear to be stabilizing politically (relatively speaking). Not that chuckles here knows any of that; for these internet Nazi morons, it was perpetually the hyperinflation crisis and Berlin-specific degeneracy all due to machinations of the sinister Jew.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

a.lo posted:

Like i know sean hannity will never be poor but i hope he gets off tv soon

he could get butt cancer tho

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

GrimGypsy posted:

it's just grass that you chew on

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

deputized cocklords

luv 2 posse cockitatus

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sean hannity does mma training or some bullshit so i hope a video surfaces of him getting his rear end beaten

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baller Ina posted:

need Grimacing Pooping Trump before Sleepy Trump

could also use that face that everyone 'shops to be drinking a pisstream

i guess that could be a lot of them tho huh HEYOOOO

Yeah I'd do it myself but all I have is paint and :effort: if someone has the grimacing pooping trump, make the background transparent and resize to 50px height, we're gonna have a real collection going in no time!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

prez made a wacky tweet well i never

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

eonwe posted:

"research chemicals"

apparently there are goons who mail order chemical products to get high with from people who probably aren't remotely qualified to make them

they're called research chemicals because you are turning yourself into a science experiment if you take them

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Al! posted:

sean hannity does mma training or some bullshit so i hope a video surfaces of him getting his rear end beaten

Imagine sean hannity crying oh man

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

eonwe posted:

"research chemicals"

to be fair, they're p important for progression

http://bitcalc.beepboopbitcoin.com/

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

GrimGypsy posted:

kratom is extremely fuckin bad

you're better off with pharmaceutical opioids because at least those are standardized and regulated. Kratom is bagged by shady vendors who apparently put random poo poo into it according to the TCC kratom thread. and it's just as expensive and the withdrawals are just as terrifying

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

eonwe posted:

"research chemicals"

yeah those I've read about some, they seem weird and stupidly risky to simulate pretty easily obtainable highs. Wasn't the Arm Reduction goon one of them or was that the one who died in his hot car?

the bitcoin of weed posted:

it's just grass that you chew on

so what does it do

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

the bitcoin of weed posted:

they're called research chemicals because you are turning yourself into a science experiment if you take them

mysterious frankie posted:

If you've never loosened up and allowed yourself the freedom to accidentally fly head first off of a stolen dirt bike after snorting a powder made out of the dried up foam that accumulates on the surfaces of bodies of water near Chinese factories, then I just literally don't know what to say to you *rolls away in Stephen Hawking robot chair*

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

lady they're screaming for a racial HOLOCAUST how is

nevermind i dont care. forget it.

a feed check reveals a retweet of the wonderful line "how dare Polish people be white supremacists i 98% white Poland?"

im gonna go watch trump poo poo himself again to cheer me up

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

GrimGypsy posted:

yeah those I've read about some, they seem weird and stupidly risky to simulate pretty easily obtainable highs. Wasn't the Arm Reduction goon one of them or was that the one who died in his hot car?

dead arm goon was on heroin, which later killed him, and the incredible melting goon (thedamnjew) was on a mixture of benzos and prescription pain killers when he dozed off with his car set to "medium well."

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 05:23 on Nov 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
very normal account that tweets constantly about how 'we' must win the Immigration War, extremely coincidental instagram name that has no deeper meaning or association:

• Locked thread