Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
That's the thing that pisses off the SUCC ZONE

Centrists are smarmy now. This New Democrat bullshit has led to a profoundly unequal and unhappy society that's openly watching the most powerful people in the world run roughshod over everything we thought was sacred and immutable. They told people to sacrifice their ideals for a better world, to make smart moves that may not get everything, but it'll be something, and they couldn't even win elections by giving up everything they were supposed to stand for to win elections. They're in debt and no one likes them and it's clear as day that their poo poo ain't working, yet they're still smug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Grondoth posted:

They're in debt and no one likes them and it's clear as day that their poo poo ain't working, yet they're still smug.

They're infuriating to argue with too, but it is fun to see how many sociopathic things you can get them to endorse unwittingly.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Grondoth posted:

That's the thing that pisses off the SUCC ZONE

Centrists are smarmy now. This New Democrat bullshit has led to a profoundly unequal and unhappy society that's openly watching the most powerful people in the world run roughshod over everything we thought was sacred and immutable. They told people to sacrifice their ideals for a better world, to make smart moves that may not get everything, but it'll be something, and they couldn't even win elections by giving up everything they were supposed to stand for to win elections. They're in debt and no one likes them and it's clear as day that their poo poo ain't working, yet they're still smug.

Between this and Trump's latest tweet to Kim Jong Un, maybe it was better that he won

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Calibanibal posted:

someone came up to warren and told her to walk back the rigging stuff or she's dead, and then they pulled their finger across their throat menacingly

nah the dnc isn't that cool, it was probably some decorum-based threat like "we'll call you a poophead on live tv"

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

nah the dnc isn't that cool, it was probably some decorum-based threat like "we'll call you a poophead on live tv"

tore up a hamilton ticket right in front of her

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Concerned Citizen posted:

the funny thing about hfa is you can say "you guys were incompetent and lost to trump" all day and everyone is totally silent. but suggest that everyone didn't have a lot of fun and you have like 50x medium posts from hfa staff about how awesome it was 24/7, and all the amazingly cool people they met. it's like they saw it as summer camp instead of a job

so what yr saying is the democratic party is like some sort of roman hedonism club (bill clinton is caligula)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/929400552529674240

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

O'Malley would have won xddddd

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the resistance

https://twitter.com/titodinzey/status/929541784828567552

Y'know I wonder how many of these resistance accounts are fake. The tweet total and duration since the account was created is like 143 tweets per day. I guess it's possible but

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 14:03 on Nov 12, 2017

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Calibanibal posted:

im looking forward to Sex Offender Shuffle: Hollywood Edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

edit: wait i wanted to post this in trum pthread sorry dont read it

diddy is no sex offender :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the resistance

https://twitter.com/titodinzey/status/929541784828567552

Y'know I wonder how many of these resistance accounts are fake. The tweet total and duration since the account was created is like 143 tweets per day. I guess it's possible but

White boomers are really dumb, all the stories about Vietnam troops being abused when they came back were pretty much a myth.

Also middle class white boomers in general were very supportive of the war and didn't question it until it started to directly impact them.

They didn't feel too bad when it was low income americans being shipped off due to not being able to afford a college deferment.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

Could you imagine how smarmy Hillary supporters would be if Clinton managed to beat Trump?

If....

She lost for so many reasons but mainly IMO because she didn't run on a change focused campaign message when things like income inequality are crushing the
average american.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

etalian posted:

If....

She lost for so many reasons but mainly IMO because she didn't run on a change focused campaign message when things like income inequality are crushing the
average american.

its tough to say pick any one element as the main one when she could have changed any of a dozen different things and won

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

preferring competence over previous loyalty, prob wouldve gotten her the win

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

so here's the deal, I am an avid TRUMP thread man. And all this time I thought when people wrote suck zone they meant D&D. But then I see this thread.

SO tell me. What is the deal with this thread? Should I post in it?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

blue squares posted:

so here's the deal, I am an avid TRUMP thread man. And all this time I thought when people wrote suck zone they meant D&D. But then I see this thread.

bernie would have won

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

blue squares posted:

neoliberalism is the devil

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

blue squares posted:

an extremely self satisfied thread that believes itself the best, which hates liberals (from the left)

real good derails about dungeons & dragons and final fantasy tho

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

blue squares posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxs924BWX80

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

reignonyourparade posted:

loving beau biden gave us trump by not dying fast enough, so selfish

Russian doctors kept him alive just long enough :mad:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

But she's prefers to pick people with cult like loyalty to support her like David Brock and Huma.

She doesn't hire people who will criticize her or her strategy.

It's no suprise that her really dumb fanbase also has the same sort of blind loyalty.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

blue squares posted:

If you don't already know the words to the succ anthem by heart, you're probably not Zone material. https://youtu.be/moNHfeBJ81I

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

blue squares posted:

suck zone? i'm sorry you might've gotten this confused this has always been the Jimmy Dore thread

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

logikv9 posted:

suck zone? i'm sorry you might've gotten this confused this has always been the Jimmy Dore thread

Too low a blow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
dan rolle did nothing wrong

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
rumor is that to this day he's still handcuffed to that chair

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

The Little Kielbasa posted:

If you don't already know the words to the succ anthem by heart, you're probably not Zone material. https://youtu.be/moNHfeBJ81I
make this the thread background song tia

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Little Kielbasa posted:

I thought it was this poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Squizzle posted:

her unwillingness to tell the truth about Robby Mook says it all.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Has everyone ever watched this video all the way through? With the sound on

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the best part is "this is for hillary" "dumb, dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb"

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://youtu.be/SrEmQk3u88U

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

you motherfucker

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Matt Zerella posted:

you motherfucker

Welcome to the Succ Zone

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is violence

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Has everyone ever watched this video all the way through? With the sound on

It's the only known test to discover whos a pod person and who isnt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUXHB5U-Vl4

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this is violence

Those fuckers look like a bunch momma boys mormon missionaries.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

Those fuckers look like a bunch momma boys mormon missionaries.

they're the YDA date rapists

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i cant strongly enough recommend turning off personally tailored ads on every google service because it gets you the most random poo poo

the chelseas mom video gave me an ad for divorce lawyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

the chelseas mom video gave me an ad for divorce lawyers

lol

• Locked thread