Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jose posted:

he's running

I hope he turns out to be the Jeb! of the 2020 dem primary.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I've said it before but there's no way he'll run for the Democratic nomination. He'll run as an independent.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
En Marche!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
There’s a lot of posters in this thread who I feel aren’t sufficiently CUCKED for ZUCK!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he’s still too short to be president

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

He'll switch into a less efficient but more impressive body for his presidential campaign.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

he's running

he looks like a kid trying his dad's suit

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

etalian posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

By the time he announces his run he will be able to blackmail half the country with nude photos

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

twoday posted:

By the time he announces his run he will be able to blackmail half the country with nude photos
the perfect plan

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

twoday posted:

Get Cucked by Zuck or he will upload nude photos of your SO to the internet.

Please donate $20 to the Zuck campaign to avoid this.

etalian has issued a correction as of 00:21 on Nov 13, 2017

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender

etalian posted:

Zuck!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

With all the money and connections it's obvious that Zuck has the highest chance of winning the 2020 primary.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

etalian posted:

by 2020 I'll need a new guac bowl anyway

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if zuckerberg has the balls to ask for donations when hes got like a zillion billion dollars then id be impressed

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

He will definitely be the Democratic nominee, there's no one who can afford to bid against him.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

its gonna be a 4 way general election between trump vs zuckerberg vs bloomberg vs bernie

(trump will win)

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I don't know, I kind of like Zuckerberg. He is unbelievably rich, a billionaire. He also seems to care about issues my demographic commonly cares about - great! And his pictures with the farmers really stroked my sweet spot for the old smuckersburg: in those agents of the land, I saw the harsh drying of old age. Their laughter was sharp static. We are doomed.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

The Nastier Nate posted:

There’s a lot of posters in this thread who I feel aren’t sufficiently CUCKED for ZUCK!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

its like he's mistaking the surfboard for an exotic animal

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Jose posted:

he's running

One does not stop lightly in Waxahachie, Texas in January 2017 right after a tumultuous election, unless you have a demographically developed battle plan.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Also, I'm telling you: Rezucklican ticket.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

He'll switch into a less efficient but more impressive body for his presidential campaign.

"This isn't even my final form" Zuck says as his body becomes 110% more smooth

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Jose posted:

he's running

Wow, he's saying it like it really is.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Waffle House posted:

Also, I'm telling you: Rezucklican ticket.

i liked it better when they kept the rezucklians locked up in area 51

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I want a Jeb-Zuck ticket

Also would make sense since both guys engaged in bully behavior when they were in school

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

etalian posted:

I want a Jeb-Zuck ticket

Also would make sense since both guys engaged in bully behavior when they were in school

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Best Giraffe posted:

He will definitely be the Democratic nominee, there's no one who can afford to bid against him.

Same, but for Jeb! 2016! $100 million, what a haul! He's unbeatable, and tough as all heck!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

the republican nomination isnt for sale, its just rigged for 2012 and hasnt been updated

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Best Giraffe posted:

the republican nomination isnt for sale, its just rigged for 2012 and hasnt been updated

They moved the Florida primary up to try and rig it for JEB! and we see how great that worked.

Whatever the DNC does to try and rig the primary for their candidate of choice will certainly backfire in the most hilarious way possible.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

They moved the Florida primary up to try and rig it for JEB! and we see how great that worked.

Whatever the DNC does to try and rig the primary for their candidate of choice will certainly backfire in the most hilarious way possible.

yeah it was pretty hilarious when they rigged it for hillary and it backfired by making trump prez

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Telephones posted:

I don't know, I kind of like Zuckerberg. He is unbelievably rich, a billionaire. He also seems to care about issues my demographic commonly cares about - great! And his pictures with the farmers really stroked my sweet spot for the old smuckersburg: in those agents of the land, I saw the harsh drying of old age. Their laughter was sharp static. We are doomed.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

yeah it was pretty hilarious when they rigged it for hillary and it backfired by making trump prez

it was HER TURN

hillary is a NICE WOMAN and it's not her fault the american people want to vote for JERKS :mad:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The check mark was always supposed to just mean "we have verified this account is who they say they are" but because of various problems without it was implemented it never effectively worked and became a symbol of prestige

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Jeb! Repetition posted:

The check mark was always supposed to just mean "we have verified this account is who they say they are" but because of various problems without it was implemented it never effectively worked and became a symbol of prestige

basically they could charge more for ad impressions to verified accounts so they gave them more leeway

this is probably a large part of why they give so many nazis leeway (beyond political pressure) because their audiences are very valuable marks

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Vox Nihili posted:

Same, but for Jeb! 2016! $100 million, what a haul! He's unbeatable, and tough as all heck!

The 100 million buck cuck

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

maskenfreiheit posted:

it was HER TURN

hillary is a NICE WOMAN and it's not her fault the american people want to vote for JERKS :mad:

involuntarily unelected

inlecs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Inescapable Duck posted:

involuntarily unelected

inlecs

going her own way into the woods