Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Hmm.

The Rams O line.

is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Haha, I grabbed Ekeler in my 16 team league because I had to scrap the bottom of the barrel and it feels great!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmfao of course I made the wrong choice at fill-in TE. Brate over Hooper.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

TUS posted:

Haha, I grabbed Ekeler in my 16 team league because I had to scrap the bottom of the barrel and it feels great!

I actually dropped him this last week, if anyone's wondering why he's going off.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Will Fuller down, slammed on a slant route

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Of course the week I give up on demarco and bench him...

For marquise goodwin so ehhhh could be worse

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

Freeman out for the game with a concussion

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is Goff hurt????

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh nvm ESPN credited the pass wrong thank God

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
engram is so my dude

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Of course the week I give up on demarco and bench him...

For marquise goodwin so ehhhh could be worse

I saw Powell as a FA literally 6 minutes before the game started and i picked him up and slotted him in over DeMarco.

lol gently caress me

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
gently caress th3 goddamn giants I'm getting beat by beathard

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Godspeed to all you people who jumped on the Morris/McFadden/ROD SMITH three-headed grenade

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Benne posted:

Godspeed to all you people who jumped on the Morris/McFadden/ROD SMITH three-headed grenade

Yo.

I nabbed Morris. My other options were David Johnson, Jay ajayi, Kareem hunt, or Aaron Jones.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Ah yes, the weekly overturned TD, this time courtesy of the Rams Defence.
:pwn:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

AnacondaHL posted:

Will Fuller down, slammed on a slant route

I've been trying to pawn him off in trades but now it looks like I will have an even lower chance of success. Rib injury.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

pubic works project posted:

Hell yeah Goff!!!!!

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 13, 2017

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

My BML opponent has Sterling and Engram :\ Brady better be ALL OVER White and Gronk tonight :smith:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Hell yeah Goff!!!!!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Well, unless Goff and Morris combined for 8 fumbles I've won this week and still have Demaryius Thomas in SNF.

4-6 baby :toot:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hell yeah Goff!!!!!

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
When others couldn't, Robert could. When others wouldn't, Robert Woods.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Need Sanders to score less than 4.8 in nonPPR to pull this off. Here’s to hoping his ankle isn’t quite up to par yet

Benne posted:

Didn’t get to watch the game, how did things look?

Kloaked00 fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 13, 2017

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
AYYYY BURKHEAD

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I knew my Rex Burkhead shares would pay off eventually!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Cool, my opponent got 12 points for that Dion Lewis return TD and now I'm probably hosed.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Kloaked00 posted:

Need Sanders to score less than 4.8 in nonPPR to pull this off. Here’s to hoping his ankle isn’t quite up to par yet

LOL. So much for that

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Does Burkhead get extra points for the blocked punt?

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Any idea if there was some kind of end-of-game stat correction on Carlos Hyde? I was winning a ticket to the DraftKings Fantasy Football World Championship when all the games went final, then I logged back and found out I had one point taken away and I got 2nd place instead. That's a $65,000 point correction. Only think I can think of is a Carlos Hyde reception changed to a run (or vice versa, if it took away the 100-yard rushing bonus). Was anyone else paying attention to Hyde and notice anything like this?

I'm loving pissed. I already told a bunch of people I won the ticket. Jesus loving christ.

Edit: it was exactly one point taken off. My lineup was:
Kirk Cousins
Melvin Gordon
Mark Ingram
Corey Davis
Michael Thomas
Robert Woods
Austin Hooper
Carlos Hyde
Lions DST

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Gronk got robbed.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Frustrated posted:

Gronk got robbed.

He sure did. gently caress Allen.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

What happened?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
GOFF

INGRAM

I DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR FOURNETTE TO HAVE A BAD GAME

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Only need a couple of points from James White to win my 1 PPR league, shouldn't be a problem right?

:suicide:

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Suave Fedora posted:

I DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR FOURNETTE TO HAVE A BAD GAME

He sure did. My two studs tanked. Still won though so all good

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Don't know who has who in my league tomorrow night but you're probably looking at the league top scorer for the week boys. Awwww yeeeah.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

cool kids inc. posted:

He sure did. My two studs tanked. Still won though so all good

I’ve been out day with my oldest in an area with poopy cell reception. Picking up Goff sure takes the sting out of losing Deshaun Watson. I hope the magic continues.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735

ColdBlooded posted:

Only need a couple of points from James White to win my 1 PPR league, shouldn't be a problem right?

:suicide:

I'm with you, and the ride looks basically over given the usage of Rex and Lewis. Ugh.

E: yes!

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

Popero posted:

I'm with you, and the ride looks basically over given the usage of Rex and Lewis. Ugh.

E: yes!

:hfive:

Way too close for comfort there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Well, as long as Gano scores 13 or less tonight, I can still get a win in 1/2 of my leagues

• Locked thread