Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if you arent using youre money to invent an AI capable of ripping off online poker sites and eventually eating the entire bitcoin network get the gently caress off of these FORUMS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

thats why you should live in a van and only rent space to park your van, so you can take a different accounting job in chicago or new york or singapore (ship it) or whatever

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Splitting your money into various sources is wise. Having some money in savings is wise but most should be invested - us equities sometimes crash altogether ya know!!! Similarly, you should keep some of it as cash hidden in your home somewhere, and some of it as cash hidden outside of your home somewhere, in case the police are coming and you gotta run.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Splitting your money into various sources is wise. Having some money in savings is wise but most should be invested - us equities sometimes crash altogether ya know!!! Similarly, you should keep some of it as cash hidden in your home somewhere, and some of it as cash hidden outside of your home somewhere, in case the police are coming and you gotta run.

What pray tell do you have to run from? Crippling depression?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Toilet Shoes posted:

Divorce :suicide:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Toilet Shoes posted:

unknown unknowns

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

if you arent using youre money to invent an AI capable of ripping off online poker sites and eventually eating the entire bitcoin network get the gently caress off of these FORUMS

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

unknown unknowns

this but unironically

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

don't forget the banana stand

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

this but unironically

black swan has lot to answer for

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hobologist posted:

My grandfather was in his twenties during the Depression, and when he died he had about $30 grand hidden behind the wall of his garage. I know it was that much because when he died my parents threw a plastic bag full of money at me and said "Count that." He also had about a hundred grand in his bank account, because, as he put it, they kept sending him his pension and Social Security money and he kept not spending all of it.

I had a distant great Uncle that no one in my family had even met until my Dad tracked him down about 15 years ago and it turned out he was living in a tin shack "out bush" which was full of junk he'd hoarded over the decades. The neighbours never spoke to him and thought he was some kind of weirdo hermit and he only ever went into town once a month or so to buy supplies. He'd also been collecting a pension for decades without spending most of it and had tens of thousands of dollars just sitting in the bank. My Dad convinced him to take the money out of the account and enjoy it while he could so he withdrew the entire amount and donated it to some random charity. :v:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I had a distant great Uncle that no one in my family had even met until my Dad tracked him down about 15 years ago and it turned out he was living in a tin shack "out bush" which was full of junk he'd hoarded over the decades. The neighbours never spoke to him and thought he was some kind of weirdo hermit and he only ever went into town once a month or so to buy supplies. He'd also been collecting a pension for decades without spending most of it and had tens of thousands of dollars just sitting in the bank. My Dad convinced him to take the money out of the account and enjoy it while he could so he withdrew the entire amount and donated it to some random charity. :v:

Aww... sorta happy ending to the hermit story. Even though he didn't want to spend it on himself he did a kind thing for others in need. :unsmith:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

My Dad convinced him to take the money out of the account and enjoy it while he could so he withdrew the entire amount and donated it to some random charity. :v:

This type of thing always goes bad.

"You're right, I should enjoy my money. I'm going to enjoy it by donating it to find a cure for oversized nipples in cats. No longer will affected felines be the victim of mockery for their massive areolas. "

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There's a certain kind of older person, usually male tradespeople, who thinks nothing of just walking around with literally tens of thousands of dollars in cash and doesn't even necessarily trust banks but simply can't be bothered to learn the basics of how they work. This has 'hilarious' ramifications when they get robbed and/or arrested for drug possession. Sometimes there's men who basically have their wives handle all the money and never bother to learn how much they actually have on hand, probably wilfully oblivious to the impact of their gambling habits and their wife embezzling from her job.

Not really cheap and more likely BWM, but it comes to mind. I imagine these are also likely to be incredible cheap people when it's near pointless and spendthrift otherwise.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

green chicken feet posted:

Aww... sorta happy ending to the hermit story.

Nah not really. A few years ago Dad realised he hadn't heard from the guy for a while so he tried to get in contact with him, turns out he'd dropped dead and his corpse had been kept on ice at the local morgue for 6 months because they couldn't find any details on his relatives so there way no way of paying for his burial and they didn't know what to do with him.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Nah not really. A few years ago Dad realised he hadn't heard from the guy for a while so he tried to get in contact with him, turns out he'd dropped dead and his corpse had been kept on ice at the local morgue for 6 months because they couldn't find any details on his relatives so there way no way of paying for his burial and they didn't know what to do with him.

wait what? I can't imagine that's standard procedure. when do they get rid of the corpsicle?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Whenever the power goes out for a while.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
my loving roommates are the worst sort of "thrifty at all the wrong times" idiots. every time I forget and leave a light on they bitch and bitch at me. like granted its not awesome and I don't do it often, but it's like 4 fuckin cents to leave a normal lightbulb on for a full 24 hours. it wouldn't even bother me if they didn't insist on keeping the thermostat at seventy loving six all winter because "sweaters are itchy"

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Now I'm gonna have to append a :smith: to my :gbsmith:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This type of thing always goes bad.

"You're right, I should enjoy my money. I'm going to enjoy it by donating it to find a cure for oversized nipples in cats. No longer will affected felines be the victim of mockery for their massive areolas. "

This makes me think you don't take feline hyperareolism seriously! :catstare:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

my loving roommates are the worst sort of "thrifty at all the wrong times" idiots. every time I forget and leave a light on they bitch and bitch at me. like granted its not awesome and I don't do it often, but it's like 4 fuckin cents to leave a normal lightbulb on for a full 24 hours. it wouldn't even bother me if they didn't insist on keeping the thermostat at seventy loving six all winter because "sweaters are itchy"

Yeah that's a false as hell economy.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

My mom bought a pair of crappy plastic shoes from a thrift store for my three month old daughter, in 3 month old size, for 25 american cents.

Promptly thrown in the trash, never taken out of the packaging.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Inescapable Duck posted:

There's a certain kind of older person, usually male tradespeople, who thinks nothing of just walking around with literally tens of thousands of dollars in cash and doesn't even necessarily trust banks but simply can't be bothered to learn the basics of how they work. This has 'hilarious' ramifications when they get robbed and/or arrested for drug possession. Sometimes there's men who basically have their wives handle all the money and never bother to learn how much they actually have on hand, probably wilfully oblivious to the impact of their gambling habits and their wife embezzling from her job.

Not really cheap and more likely BWM, but it comes to mind. I imagine these are also likely to be incredible cheap people when it's near pointless and spendthrift otherwise.

All my relatives who lived through the depression were truly scarred for life by it. None if them trusted banks and all of them had a weird hoarding issue. Not like todays hoarding people are, but like weird specific things. My impression was they absolutely believed at the time that it was the end of human progress, the world had grinded to a halt and they didnt have hope that it would get better or return to normal. It pulled the veil back on how fragile it all is and you cant unsee that.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

it is below 60 in my apartment and I'm in heaven. How you could not want things to be cold so you can wear more sweaters and blankets is beyond me.

naem
May 29, 2011

DogonCrook posted:

All my relatives who lived through the depression were truly scarred for life by it. None if them trusted banks and all of them had a weird hoarding issue. Not like todays hoarding people are, but like weird specific things. My impression was they absolutely believed at the time that it was the end of human progress, the world had grinded to a halt and they didnt have hope that it would get better or return to normal. It pulled the veil back on how fragile it all is and you cant unsee that.

I feel like this after the late 2000's recession

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

naem posted:

I feel like this after the late 2000's recession

I was out to lunch at an NYC bar while visiting for the weekend and got into a discussion with a couple of fintech startup women at the office

I asked them how they plan to set their product apart and the answer was "oh we're appealing to millenials by improving our web interfaces and personalizing sales techniques"

I asked her how she plans on doing that when Millenials barely have any money due to being underemployed and distrustful of the financial sector due to the recession, besides being able to easily just toss stuff in an index fund and call it a day

Her answer was, "well, Millennials tend to invest later than their boomer counterparts, but when they hear about their friends and coworkers making big money they'll see they're missing out and look for ways to invest, and we want to be the ones they invest with"

I wanna say we're better than that but tbh deep inside I know she's right

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I mean, they're right. You want people to give you money, make it easy as possible for them to do so, and you'll rarely go wrong.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Inescapable Duck posted:

When I very young we lived next door to an older couple and the husband was so cheap that he would go the grocery store with his wife and put things back on the shelf as she put them in the cart if he didn't think they needed it. When he died his wife went upstairs into the attic and found boxes filled with cash. I would do little chores for her or pick up her order at the butcher shop down the street and she would pay me with silver certificates, although by then you couldn't exchange them for actual silver anymore. I still have them in an envelope in the closet.

DogonCrook posted:

When the mother of a friend of my parents died they found a cabinet in her attic filled with at least 100 bars of soap, some of which was probably from the 50s or 60s judging from the packaging and price tags. Another had a dad who had a closet filled with boxes of cereal.

Oh, and the son of the soap lady was so cheap that he didn't buy shoes for $25 at discount store, he bought them for $15 from some guys in a tent in the vacant lot behind the discount store. Then spent another $10 on glue to put them back together when then fell apart in 2 days.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
thank you for bringing my thread back, this is one of my favorite ones, it makes me laugh and it makes me so mad

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I worked in the elementary school flea market today and drat those grandmas love towels.

(Their daughters(in-law) will re-donate the unused towels next year. )

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My dad orders a large popcorn at the movie theater, keeps the bag afterwards and wipes it out so that he can fold it up and bring it back for free refills next time he goes

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

peanut posted:

I worked in the elementary school flea market today and drat those grandmas love towels.

(Their daughters(in-law) will re-donate the unused towels next year. )

My grandma is constantly trying to give me towels. I've been living out of home for nearly 15 years, I've got the towel situation sorted, but every time I visit her she tries to foist a dozen towels on me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

My dad orders a large popcorn at the movie theater, keeps the bag afterwards and wipes it out so that he can fold it up and bring it back for free refills next time he goes

The theater we go to has a perforated tag they tear off for people that get refills to prevent cheapskates from doing this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

It it worth how this makes him smell

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i had a friend who refused to meet me for dinner because he refused to pay for public transportation. i jokingly offered to give him two tokens, because i really wanted an excuse to go to this restaurant and get margaritas, and he was like, "oh yes, that would be perfect, thank you!"

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i had a friend that refused to use cards for anything and instead wrote checks for everything, even like candy at a gas station. on top of that, he kept the stubbs on him for every check he ever wrote and his wallet was about the thickness of a grapefruit, which he kept in his back pocket

his parents were weird and rubbed off on him and we all got sick of his retarded ways and quit hanging out with him

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
My grandma was a hoarder (and a nasty old bat of a woman but whatevs) and when I was very little and we were staying there, offered my mother tylenol that had expired 30 years ago. When my mom pointed this out and thew it in the garbage, my grandma fished it out of the trash, put it back on the bottle, and back on the medicine shelf.

She would also drink out of old jelly jars and plastic tins for butter.

When she died, her house was full of cat piss and poo poo, decades upon decades of old magazines, and garbage that my father bitched about having to sort through.

Joke's on him, now my dad is the hoarder and I'm trying to convince him to clean out his garage. Found a tin of potted meat from 06, a great year for potted meat. I pointed out that it was over a decade old and threw it in the garbage bag.

Watched him fish it out of the garbage bag a few moments later and put it back on the shelf.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Blue Raider posted:

i had a friend that refused to use cards for anything and instead wrote checks for everything, even like candy at a gas station. on top of that, he kept the stubbs on him for every check he ever wrote and his wallet was about the thickness of a grapefruit, which he kept in his back pocket

his parents were weird and rubbed off on him and we all got sick of his retarded ways and quit hanging out with him
?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

like a cigarette should posted:

Found a tin of potted meat from 06, a great year for potted meat.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Found a tin of potted meat from 06, a great year for potted meat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

Joke's on him, now my dad is the hoarder and I'm trying to convince him to clean out his garage. Found a tin of potted meat from 06, a great year for potted meat. I pointed out that it was over a decade old and threw it in the garbage bag.

Watched him fish it out of the garbage bag a few moments later and put it back on the shelf.
I read an article about people that do this with tinned food, it doesn't actually go bad it just develops flavour. Apparently there's some 15-50 year old anchovies etc that will get sold to fancy restaurants and collectors for legit amounts of money. Your dad is just ahead of the curve

Found it:

quote:

Rethinking CannedFood
luckypeach.com | May 31, 2016 03:14 PM
This story comes from Lucky Peach #6: The Apocalypse Issue. For more great stuff like this, subscribe to the magazine!

As a resident of earthquake country, I’ve long maintained a sizable stash of emergency canned goods. I buy tuna and beans and chili by the case at big-box stores and store them in trash cans in my backyard. I used to keep track of their best-by dates and replace them regularly. And then a few years ago I heard about vintage canned sardines, and I tasted prized, pricey Galician conservas. (Leave it to the French and Spanish to recognize the gastronomic potential of sterilization!) Now I think of best-by dates as maybe-getting-interesting-by dates. And to my trash can of aging staples I’ve added some hand-packed delicacies, to make sure that survival includes at least a few little pleasures.

It was a French chef and confectioner who started preserving foods with heat and airtight containers, so of course he cared as much about the quality of the result as he did about its longevity. At the beginning of the 19th century—decades before anything was known about microbes—Nicolas Appert thought the key to preservation was protecting foods from the air and based his heating times mainly on what he considered culinarily appropriate for particular foods. He called for partly cooking foods in ordinary pots and pans, then transferring them to glass jars, corking the brim-filled jars, and finishing the cooking in a boiling water bath. Broths and gravies could be cooked for an extra hour without suffering, Appert wrote, “but there are articles which will sustain a great injury from a quarter of an hour’s or even a minute’s too much boiling. Thus the result will always depend upon the dexterity, intelligence, and judgment of the operator.”

English and French inventors, and Appert himself, soon improved on his original method by replacing the fragile glass and corks with more durable metal cans, and the water bath with pressure cookers. Appertization wasn’t foolproof—foods sometimes spoiled and cans exploded—but it worked well enough that European navies of the day quickly adopted canned supplies. Some cans lasted more than a century. In 1938, an English chemist reported on his analysis of several cans from a Royal Navy expedition to the Arctic in 1824; they had been brought back unopened and kept in a museum. The scientists didn’t actually sample and describe the beef and tripe and carrots themselves, but they did report that the foods looked and smelled right and that lab rats ate them with gusto and no ill effects.

But it wasn’t until after 1895 that canned food became the reliable product it is now. A scion of the Underwood family—canning pioneers in the United States—consulted an MIT chemist named Samuel C. Prescott—later the founding president of the Institute of Food Technologists—about exploding cans of clams. Their experiments revealed the presence of heat-resistant bacteria whose inactivation required raising the can’s center to a minimum of 250 degrees Fahrenheit and holding it there for at least 10 minutes. That finding set the standard modern protocol for canning low-acid foods.

This punishing heat treatment helps create the distinctive flavors of canned goods. So does the hermetically sealed container, which means that after any preliminary cooking outside the can—tuna is steamed to remove moisture, for example, and the best French sardines are lightly fried—oxygen can play only a limited role in flavor development, and that whatever happens in the can stays in the can—no aromas can escape. Hence the common presence of a sulfurous quality, which may be eggy or meaty or oniony or cabbagy or skunky, from compounds like hydrogen sulfide, various methyl sulfides, and methanethiol. Some of these notes can gradually fade during storage as the volatiles slowly react with other components of the food.

The overall flavor is nothing like freshly cooked foods. Food technologists often refer to it as “retort off-flavor.” But it’s only off in comparison to the results of ordinary cooking. It’s really just another kind of cooked flavor, an extremely cooked flavor, and it can be very good. Canned tuna, sardines, chicken spread, and Spam all have their own appeal.

A few intriguing foods are sealed in cans without extreme cooking. The most infamous is Swedish surströmming, barrel-fermented herring that continues to ferment in the can, which swells with profoundly offensive gases and becomes hazardous to transport. Easier going and easier to find in North America is Cougar Gold cheese, which has been canned since the 1940s in the creamery at Washington State University in Pullman. It’s not like Velveeta or other processed cheese products—cooked slurries of various anonymous cheeses and emulsifying salts. The WSU dairy students make a regular cheddar curd and then seal it right away in cans, which are kept and sold refrigerated. The various lactic acid bacteria don’t need oxygen to survive, and their enzymes slowly develop the cheese’s flavor. Fans of Cougar Gold age their cans for years, sometimes decades. But because everything stays in the can, moisture included, the flavor and texture are unlike a true cheddar’s. My first bite reminded me of the aroma of canned chicken spread. Incongruous, but it grew on me.

Standard canned goods aren’t generally deemed age-worthy. Food technologists define shelf life not by how long it takes for food to become inedible, but how long it takes for a trained sensory panel to detect a “just noticeable difference” between newly manufactured and stored cans. There’s no consideration of whether the difference might be pleasant in its own way or even an improvement—it’s a defect by definition.

As far as I can tell, European connoisseurship in canned goods goes back about a hundred years. It was well established by 1924, when James H. Collins compiled The Story of Canned Foods. Collins noted that while the American industry—which started in the 1820s and took off during the Civil War—focused on mechanization and making locally and seasonally abundant seafood and vegetables more widely available, the European industry continued to rely on handwork and produced luxury goods for the well-off, who would age their canned sardines for several years like wine. Today, Rödel and Connetable, both more than 150 years old, are among the sardine makers that mark select cans with the fishing year and note that the contents “are already very good, but like grand cru wines, improve with age” for up to 10 years.

But the appreciation of can-aged foods wasn’t unknown in the United States. Collins recounts an informal taste test conducted by a New York grocer who rounded up old cans from a number of warehouses, put on a luncheon in which he served their contents side by side with those from new cans, and asked his guests to choose which version they preferred. Among the test foods were fourteen-year-old pea soup and beef stew, and twelve-year-old corned beef and pigs’ feet. The guests preferred the old cans “by an overwhelming majority.”

There must be many such minor treasures forgotten in kitchen cabinets and basements and emergency stashes all over the country. My own supply still being fairly young, I consulted the eminent Sacramento grocer Darrell Corti, who very kindly shared a few items from his storeroom. I compared a new can of French sardines in olive oil with 2000 and 1997 millésimes. The brands were different, and so were the size and color of the fish and the quality of the olive oils. That said, the young sardines were firm and dry and mild; the older vintages were fragile to the point of falling apart, soft and rich in the mouth, and fishier in a good way. A 2007 (70th anniversary) can of Spam was also softer than the 2012 (75th), less bouncy and less immediately and stingingly salty, though the aromas were pretty much the same. Some Corti Brothers mincemeat aged for a year under a cap of suet was delicious, its spices and alcohols seamlessly integrated. A five-year-old tin of French goose foie gras: no complaints. Two vintages of Corti Brothers bergamot marmalade: the older noticeably darker in color and surprisingly reminiscent of Moroccan preserved lemons. And 3-year-old Cougar Gold—still moist and not as sharp as open-aged cheddars—was deeper in color and flavor than the yearling version, with a touch of caramel and the crunchy crystals that are the hallmark of hard aged Goudas.

The trouble with aging canned goods is that it takes years to get results. However, we can take a hint from manufacturers, who often accelerate shelf-life tests by storing foods at high temperatures. A general rule of thumb is that the rate of chemical reactions approximately doubles with each 20-degree rise in temperature. Store foods at 40 degrees above normal—around 100 degrees—and you can get an idea of a year’s change in just three months.

But it’s possible to go further. At 120 degrees, you get a year’s worth of change in six weeks; at 140 degrees, three weeks; at 180 degrees, five days.

Of course temperatures that high are cooking temperatures, and their heat energy drives reactions that would never occur in normal storage. But if we’re interested in the evolution of canned foods, which have already been extremely cooked, then why not treat them to a little additional simmering and see what happens? (It’s safest to stay a little below the boil, to avoid building up steam pressure in the can.)

I’ve found that braising cans change the flavors and textures within, but unpredictably so. It doesn’t seem to do much for sardines, but tuna in water loses its beefiness and becomes more pleasantly fishy and also a little bitter, while tuna in oil somehow gets more meaty and less fishy. Like its aged version, can-braised Spam takes on a softness that’s especially nice when you fry the surface to a crunchy crust.

I don’t recommend cooking foods in the can as a routine thing. Cans have various linings that may gradually release unwanted chemicals into foods, and this process will also accelerate at high temperatures. But it’s a way to explore how canned foods are capable of developing.

I do hope that some restless, frontier-seeking food lovers will look past our present happy surfeit of small-batch pickles and fruit preserves and try their hands at canning age-worthy meats and fish. This could be done Appert-style in mason jars, but it’s also a chance to combine cooking with metalwork, as some French cooks have done. Jules Gouffé’s 1869 Book of Preserves simply directs the cook to solder lids on tins for a number of fish, meat, and vegetable preparations, and the 1938 edition of the Larousse Gastronomique does the same for foie gras.

And there are some things you could really only put up in metal. According to the early canning chroniclers A. W. and K. G. Bitting, in 1852, Raymond Chevallier-Appert presented to the French Society for the Encouragement of National Industry an entire sheep, already a year in the can.

Vintage head-to-tail: Now there’s inspiration for rethinking the can, and the stash-worthy.

ZombieJesus fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Nov 13, 2017

• Locked thread