Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

Flaggy posted:

Where did you get this, I google image searched it and it says Five Finger Death Punch sweater
Fake edit: Found it on their website.

Why is it Marvel branded?! what is this strange mashup

edit: amending this terrible snipe with a recent purchase. not my FAVORITE purchase, but it will help keep me from dying so that's solid.

Sound Mr. Brown has a new favorite as of 22:14 on Nov 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sound Mr. Brown posted:

Why is it Marvel branded?! what is this strange mashup

a variant cover published a couple years ago

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

Pastry of the Year posted:

a variant cover published a couple years ago

that's pretty amazing, cheers

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Got one size larger than my normal size, put in my insoles, decent thick wool socks and I’m in heaven. Firm but flexible.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Coffee And Pie posted:

I never thought I'd buy another Nintendo console but (I put one on layaway)

looks like i'll be having to buy a second one too, for my girlfriend's daughter, she takes mine and wont give the thing up when i'm around, it's cute.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

LifeSunDeath posted:

looks like i'll be having to buy a second one too, for my girlfriend's daughter, she takes mine and wont give the thing up when i'm around, it's cute.

Yeah, I just gave one to my girlfriend so that our daughters didn't fight over mine when they were together. Money well-spent.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I bought this thing. It's a Baby Vac. It's a nasal aspirator that you plug right into your god damned vacuum. Yes, you read that right. Recommended by my pediatrician to help with ear infections in my kids and just make cold more manageable in general.

Used it on the twins and got 3x more mucus out than what I get with the normal "use your mouth" aspirators which are already a million time better than the ones with a balloon at the end.

Used it on myself and wow, when you have a cold it's the most amazing thing ever when used in conjonction with hydrasense or a neti pot.

Look at this thing go!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x17KyAIgT4w

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

KingColliwog posted:

I bought this thing. It's a Baby Vac. It's a nasal aspirator that you plug right into your god damned vacuum. Yes, you read that right. Recommended by my pediatrician to help with ear infections in my kids and just make cold more manageable in general.

Used it on the twins and got 3x more mucus out than what I get with the normal "use your mouth" aspirators which are already a million time better than the ones with a balloon at the end.

Used it on myself and wow, when you have a cold it's the most amazing thing ever when used in conjonction with hydrasense or a neti pot.

Look at this thing go!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x17KyAIgT4w

What about constipation :thunk:

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I am both scared and incredibly curious.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

KingColliwog posted:

I bought this thing. It's a Baby Vac. It's a nasal aspirator that you plug right into your god damned vacuum.

As someone with a current sinus infection I am certainly intrigued. What does it do for pressure regulation?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That RTJ sweater owns super hard you monster I don't have limitless funds

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

H110Hawk posted:

As someone with a current sinus infection I am certainly intrigued. What does it do for pressure regulation?

There's some sort of hole in there inanother chamber that stop the pressure from going too high. Not sure how it works exactly, but even with my pretty powerful vacuum on max setting it was still perfectly fine and comfortable to use in my nose. I cut the power to about half power and the pressure felt like it was pretty much the exact same so their thing works. They say it's fine for any vacuum with a power between 900 and 1500w.

I think it's like 20$ US on amazon and 30$ in Canada. It's so amazing that I will use it just as much on myself as on the kids.

Jerry Cotton posted:

What about constipation :thunk:

Just get a shop vac and go to town!

taqueso posted:

I am both scared and incredibly curious.

That's how I felt at first, but since one of the twins was in the ER and they had to suck his mucus out every few hours with a medical grade nasal aspirator that has much more power than this I god rid of the "scared part" of the equation. The ped said it's pretty much magic and she has a bunch of patients whose kids who had problem with chronic otitis almost never get ear infections anymore once they buy and use that thing.

KingColliwog has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Nov 11, 2017

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The Switch is fantastic

Hocus Pocus
Sep 7, 2011

Having children sounds like it swings open a grand door to a whole new world of gross experiences

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm really excited to get my Switch, the last handhelds I had were an original DS and PSP

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Hocus Pocus posted:

Having children sounds like it swings open a grand door to a whole new world of gross experiences

It is, but trust me vacuuming snot barely even register on that scale. It's the kind of stuff you are excited to do!

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
I don't have kids, but I'm pretty sure snot is basically as gross as water once you do. You're just happy that some of your possessions aren't covered in poo poo, vomit, or both.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Glottis posted:

I don't have kids, but I'm pretty sure snot is basically as gross as water once you do. You're just happy that some of your possessions aren't covered in poo poo, vomit, or both.

I have kids and snot is gross.

Just not as gross as poop or vomit.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

“It’s just pee,” says the parent, dabbing with their napkin and picking their cutlery back up. “Is there any more of the chicken?”

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Subjunctive posted:

“It’s just pee,” says the parent, dabbing with their napkin and picking their cutlery back up. “Is there any more of the chicken?”

"Did she just piss on the floor?"

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

This came early in the mail!

Really needed the laughs, thank you Liartown, USA.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
More movie die-cast madness:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Smoky and the bandit and the national lampoon vacation car?

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

Was hunting for submariner but literally every shop was out so I wound up satisfying my craving with this

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

Was hunting for submariner but literally every shop was out so I wound up satisfying my craving with this

Whoah, did you dig loot Neil Armstrong's grave?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

LingcodKilla posted:

Smoky and the bandit and the national lampoon vacation car?

Yep. The Trans Am is a newer, cheaper version since originals go for over $100.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
I like the 'Professional Moonwatch'

You know, to distinguish it from all the amateurs who have walked on the moon.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
that is an astonishing amount of baby snot

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
man the Speedmaster is a Good Watch but goddamned the poo poo Omega put on the back of it to try and sell the MOON APPROVED CREDENTIALS is loving embarrassing.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

My 3570 Speedy doesn't say PROFESSIONAL MOONWATCH.

Suck it noobs. :smug:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
My watch is made of the rarest moon metals and I have a tattoo on my forehead that reads PROFESSIONAL RETARD

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

Serak posted:

man the Speedmaster is a Good Watch but goddamned the poo poo Omega put on the back of it to try and sell the MOON APPROVED CREDENTIALS is loving embarrassing.

wait till you see the loving luggage set of a box it came in

tried to sell the packaging back to the dealer and get a less retarded box instead (apparently before it was standard the moonwatch box used to retail for 7 hundos??) but they politely declined :(

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes
Because of early Black Friday pricing and I hate money. I haven't upgraded my TV in so long, this should be nice.

Samsung UN55MU8000FXZA

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

No dead dog on a leash tied to bumper or dead grandma on the roof, 0/10.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Kingdom posted:

More movie die-cast madness:

Is that die-cast? A reverse GIS brings me to the Hobby Lobby page for the model kit

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

Is that die-cast? A reverse GIS brings me to the Hobby Lobby page for the model kit

It's right there in your quote Bill.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shrapnig posted:

It's right there in your quote Bill.

Yeah, where he says it's die-cast, but the GIS result I got for it was for a plastic model kit, hence me asking if it was, in fact, die-cast.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away

PCOS Bill posted:

Yes, it is.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
Downside to the Family Truckster - is missing "Honky Lips" spray-painted on the side.

That is available on the 1/64 version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

hnnnnnngh more pictures please, I've always wanted that watch.