Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

GobiasIndustries posted:

Didn't assange tweet about how he couldn't confirm the DMs an hour or two ago? And then Jr just posted em all and was like "YEAH THEYRE REAL!"

lol he's exactly like his dad

assange currently wondering if this whole "hide in an embassy" thing was worth all this fuckery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

why are those Don Jr tweets bad, can someone explain? he barely said a word in them

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night posted:

Hey I'm gonna go see Murder on the Orient Express and get food with friends, can something stupid not happen for the next 5 or so hours?

no

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

sexpig by night posted:

Hey I'm gonna go see Murder on the Orient Express and get food with friends, can something stupid not happen for the next 5 or so hours?

we'll you're about to go watch 3 hours of stupid

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
"that kid is BACK on the escalator again!"

*Roy Moore dashes through*

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

SKULL.GIF posted:

people keep citing the pussy grab tape, but there were a few important differences

1. trump was speaking in generalities and bragging to billy bush, so it was written off as "locker room bragging" and the dullards bought it
2. there was no tearful testimony from a specific named victim who came forward in a nationally televised conference and detailed out exactly what happened to her
3. trump apologized for it after a rather long weekend
4. trump has an antimatter field because he just does not give a single poo poo about anything and bulls through every last controversy

in roy moore's case:

1. there are specifics, a whole lot of them, and 30+ sources willing to speak on the record on the specifics
2. gloria allred and the victim are willing to speak under oath, to give a testimony before the Senate
3. roy moore is doubling down and denying absolutely everything, so this story isn't going to go away

and, finally,

4. the national conversation is about sexual assault, having already been primed for it with the weinstein crimes and the revelation of 80000000000000000000 other sexual assaults in hollywood and about how long it's been covered up and how incredibly prevalent it is for so many men in positions of power

"alabamans won't see the news about this" hahahaha

#2 happened with Trump. Multiple women came forward about him but nothing mattered.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

even the cain train tapped the breaks

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

eatenmyeyes posted:

I...he's done this before right? He's done this before and he just did it again...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh yeah 100%

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if there's a moral to all this, it's that you shouldn't commit treason or have sex with children

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

sexpig by night posted:

*campaign spends months saying they never ever dealt with wikileaks*

*it comes out in an unsubstantiated but damning report that they probably absolutely did*

*Don Jr owns the libs by proving the report right*

100 years ago today, Jr's great great grand uncle twice removed, Arthur, printed up the entire context of this absurd "Zimmermann note" in the public square, totally vindicating Germany

long lineage of owning libs, lol, owned, woodrow

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

These allegations are clearly false. Dozens of folks who were teenagers in the late 70s have collectively decided/been coerced by the filthy democrats to besmirch the great name of Roy Moore.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

nice newspaper article about a judge openly abusing his position lol

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Calibanibal posted:

we'll you're about to go watch 3 hours of stupid

but i love Poirot

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

CortezFantastic posted:

#2 happened with Trump. Multiple women came forward about him but nothing mattered.

were any of the women southern Alabaman women

that actually matters a lot

nobody in the state would give a poo poo if she was a yankee

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

eatenmyeyes posted:

I...he's done this before right? He's done this before and he just did it again...

and like before

nothing will happen

the trumps are teflon

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Not rly, this is the SDF's doing and we basically were like "lol ok sure" because we're not actually fighting in Syria just giving weapons to people that are fighting etc...

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I don't think so. I think the report shows that the SDF struck a deal to let the ISIS fighters walk away from Raqqa instead of being slaughtered in the streets.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WarMECH posted:

and like before

nothing will happen

the trumps are teflon

Don Jr. actually polls pretty terribly. He'll be one of the first to fall.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SKULL.GIF posted:

We are governed by actual idiots. Verifiable idiots.

Twitter verifiable idiots :smugdon:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

u got a joint?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/930220001063264258

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Typo posted:

yeah 4) makes even me think moore is prob done

otoh we have to see if anyone will still give a poo poo in a month when election actually happens

lol if you think the shitstorm's letting off in a month

a month from now we'll look back on today as the good old days, a simpler time

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/eliot_woodrich/status/930231275469733888

orange sky
May 7, 2007

So what's this about Bill Clinton and Kaepernick raping people

What is going on, Twitter

People with pinned tweets "YES, I'M THE ONE THAT WAS RAPED" what the gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

this is p nutso the way it's just piling up and becoming more and more undeniable lol

I wonder if Moore is truly broke-brained enough to just keep doubling down and threatening a war if the election is moved or canceled

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

sexpig by night posted:

you stupid, stupid, bitch, you done did it again

I just want to get RIGHT out in front of these allegations of collusion so no one can hold them over me later!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I have been wondering the last few days if all of this will cause Bill to be looked at under some new light, or if that's all dead and buried a mile underground.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

remember why moore could still win

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
For TRUMP so loved the world that he gave his one and only Failson (okay there are two), that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal piss.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

this is p nutso the way it's just piling up and becoming more and more undeniable lol

I wonder if Moore is truly broke-brained enough to just keep doubling down and threatening a war if the election is moved or canceled

honestly all signs point to him doubling down until someone forcibly restrains him i love it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
also wtf did junior just confirm the leaked collusion emails as genuine again, jeeeeesus christ

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Much like Trump, what Moore's currently doing has worked for him for decades, why stop now?

tapine
Sep 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGiER9KHHY

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

and that senator will be represented in her court case against roy moore by Lawyer Dog

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Samurai Sanders posted:

I have been wondering the last few days if all of this will cause Bill to be looked at under some new light, or if that's all dead and buried a mile underground.

bill is absolutely hiding in a bunker somewhere waiting for this to blow over

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

they cannot accuse a father and son of the same crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
one of the mall's security cameras apparently recorded moore as he stood across the street

• Locked thread