Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

There was a (now fired) employee at my work before I became manager who was very deep into DD/LG, as we discovered after she was fired. She was spotted sitting in the basket of a Publix shopping cart with her boyfriend (who was going on 50, while she was about 19 or 20). A quick Google of her boyfriend found that he's a photographer who almost exclusively shoots nudes of young women, and his daughter is actually younger than her...and they look suspiciously similar.

She ended up leaving him for our CEO's son's hair stylist (that's a sentence). They got engaged after 2 months of dating and she was apparently claiming that she couldn't get a job because she was suing us for wrongful termination and he just had to wait on their millions.

She wasn't suing us. No money was coming. They broke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

jizzy sillage posted:

Okay phew, I thought that daddy/little girl poo poo was for real since my only exposure to it was that song a teenage girl was singing about sucking her dad off. Fortunately it's the slightly less hosed up thing of a teenage girl sucking her boyfriend/surrogate dad off.

:catstare:

It's a BDSM offshoot. It's weird. Don't kink shame.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Personally I have no problem with consenting adults engaging in weird role play poo poo, but "cummies" is just plain unacceptable.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

NSFW Shrek

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

I will kink shame this. I will.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Labes for days posted:

Personally I have no problem with consenting adults engaging in weird role play poo poo, but "cummies" is just plain unacceptable.

Post + avatar combo

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Idgaf about BDSM kinks but actual teenage girls engaging in this poo poo with adult men is kind of illegal everywhere? If it's consenting adults they can be as weird as they want.

Also all the lingo makes them sound mentally ill, like people who get stuck on certain words or phrases like "foreverially delitized and loving it".

Foreverially squishy and loving it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What if it's supposed to be "commies?" :shrug:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

jizzy sillage posted:

Idgaf about BDSM kinks but actual teenage girls engaging in this poo poo with adult men is kind of illegal everywhere? If it's consenting adults they can be as weird as they want.

Also all the lingo makes them sound mentally ill, like people who get stuck on certain words or phrases like "foreverially delitized and loving it".

Foreverially squishy and loving it.

You're right, but I also haven't seen anything posted here about underage girls doing these things with older men, aside from anecdotal stuff. I'm sure it happens, of course, and that's :randstare: af.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I thought the girl in the video was 16? Singing about it isn't doing it, but it seems like a pretty solid link.

Also lol that she has to whisper sing it because her real parents are in the next room and would kick her rear end if they found out.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

jizzy sillage posted:

I thought the girl in the video was 16? Singing about it isn't doing it, but it seems like a pretty solid link.

Also lol that she has to whisper sing it because her real parents are in the next room and would kick her rear end if they found out.

I'll give you a solid link.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Shrapnig posted:

You see he doesn't want to taint his browser history.

I'm sure there are plenty of taints in his browser history already.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

:forkbomb:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
More often than not the female part in the DDlg relationship is well over 30

Internet fetishists like the fantasy more than the reality, more at 11

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
M'lady!

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

:redflag: Improv :redflag:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Isn't it obvious? He's a CUMBOX MILLIONAIRE!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If you search his username, he's also a Trump supporter and claims to be attempting to join the military despite failing the hearing test every single time because he "doesn't need to hear to communicate".

I would think he's a troll, but he also put out a personals ad for a dance partner so he's actually trying to meet people outside Reddit.

Oh and asking Overwatch devs to let deaf players see through walls.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Iron Crowned posted:

🗣🤚 HEY ALL U DOWN⬇️TRODDEN👞 TWERKING👔🍑 CLASS‼️ MARX 🎅 YOUR CALENDARS ✔️📅 BC IT'S TIME 💁⏰ FOR THE HO-LETARIAN 🍆🕳 REVOLUTION ✊️ RISE UP ⬆️✊✊✊ AND SEIZE 🙌 THE MEANS 🛠 OF PROFUCKTION 😩💦🍆 OVERTHROW THE PETTY 😒FAPITALIST 👊🍆🎩💰 SWINE 🐷🐽 AND ABOLISH 🙅 SOCIAL CL🍑rear end🍑 SEND THIS ➡️ TO 🔟 OF YOUR FELLOW 👯 LABORERS 🔨😞 IF U GET 1️⃣ BACK THEN UR 1️⃣ OF THE BOURGEOISE 😱🎩💰💵 IF U GET 5️⃣ BACK THEN UR PART OF THE 👙👄 REV-HO-LUTION 👠😘 IF U GET 🔟 BACK U GET A SEXXY 💋💋💋 VISIT FROM DADDY 😩💦 STALIN 👨🏻‼️😍 HIMSELF

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Somfin posted:

More often than not the female part in the DDlg relationship is well over 30

Internet fetishists like the fantasy more than the reality, more at 11

I once got an OKCupid message from a lady a few years older than me whose profile said she was looking for a DDlg relationship

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bobby Digital posted:

I once got an OKCupid message from a lady a few years older than me whose profile said she was looking for a DDlg relationship

What’s that

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

Picnic Princess posted:

🗣🤚 HEY ALL U DOWN⬇️TRODDEN👞 TWERKING👔🍑 CLASS‼️ MARX 🎅 YOUR CALENDARS ✔️📅 BC IT'S TIME 💁⏰ FOR THE HO-LETARIAN 🍆🕳 REVOLUTION ✊️ RISE UP ⬆️✊✊✊ AND SEIZE 🙌 THE MEANS 🛠 OF PROFUCKTION 😩💦🍆 OVERTHROW THE PETTY 😒FAPITALIST 👊🍆🎩💰 SWINE 🐷🐽 AND ABOLISH 🙅 SOCIAL CL🍑rear end🍑 SEND THIS ➡️ TO 🔟 OF YOUR FELLOW 👯 LABORERS 🔨😞 IF U GET 1️⃣ BACK THEN UR 1️⃣ OF THE BOURGEOISE 😱🎩💰💵 IF U GET 5️⃣ BACK THEN UR PART OF THE 👙👄 REV-HO-LUTION 👠😘 IF U GET 🔟 BACK U GET A SEXXY 💋💋💋 VISIT FROM DADDY 😩💦 STALIN 👨🏻‼️😍 HIMSELF

I love this more than I should.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Picnic Princess posted:

📣📣 now this one 👌👌 is for my 💯 HOE-letariat bitches 😩🔥you have nothing 🚫🚫 to lose 📣 but your chains 💦💦 and your clothes 😩🙈 so let's share 👀 the means of reproduction 💦💯and lemme hammer 🙈🙈 your sickle 😩💦quit stalin' and send this 📣 to ten other 💦cummie commies™ 💦who need to be freed 🙈🙈 tonight 😩😩 get 0 back 🚫🚫 and it's straight 👀 into the 👀 gulag for you 📣📣 get 10 back 💯 and you're marx's 👀 little cum slut 💦😼 get 15 back and lenin 😏😩 will revolutionize 👌 your pussy 😼🙈👀 get 20 back 😮 and you'll explode 💦🌊 like chernobyl 😩👌

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Cold war cummies

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I just want to say I love all of you disgusting bastards

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

I just want to say I love all of you disgusting bastards

Ewww, tone it down there weirdo.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah gently caress outta here with that platonic love poo poo, it's disgusting.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

chernobyl 😩👌

lmao

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

What’s that

The thing the thread was just talking about

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Picnic Princess posted:

I hope this hurt to type out.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Iron Crowned posted:

Even McCarthy didn't propose eating Communists.

Although they do in North Korea.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

It looks like they just shoved their face into a chimney.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Looks like a horrible orc cosplay. Surely they just look in the mirror at some point and go "what the gently caress have I done"

SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009

Sludge Tank posted:

Looks like a horrible orc cosplay. Surely they just look in the mirror at some point and go "what the gently caress have I done"

She used to go by the name Pauly Unstoppable (not sure what she’s calling herself now that she transitioned), but if I’m not mistaken, that’s her face after having some more extreme modifications repaired.

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Clearly a legacy of trauma from too many of daddies cummies

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SquirrelFace posted:

She used to go by the name Pauly Unstoppable (not sure what she’s calling herself now that she transitioned), but if I’m not mistaken, that’s her face after having some more extreme modifications repaired.

Man, she sure has a ton of holes in her face.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

SquirrelFace posted:

Pauli Uncorkable?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

Yikes this guy sounds absolutely insufferable to be around. And it seems like he's actually legit? I'm impressed by a deaf person taking dancing and singing lessons. I would imagine that would be very hard to do if you are unable to hear the music. And how does he know that he hasn't developed the most handsome of singing voices if he can't hear himself?

Either way he sounds like Patrick Bateman and I think it's good that he hasn't had a girlfriend because I am assuming that if he dated someone long enough to find something he perceives as a flaw he would murder them without hesitation and mentally justify it because they obviously deceived him into thinking they were the perfect woman but didn't uphold the highest standards of excellence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
In my experience throughout my life (anecdotal of course), deaf men are the loving worst. They are arrogant and insufferable, and just say all kinds of racist and sexist poo poo, then look at you like you're the rear end in a top hat when you balk.

• Locked thread