Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Yeah I'm assuming there's some kind of anti-abortion message in there to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

sirtommygunn posted:

I'm not sure how to interpret that McCoy in a way that isn't in favor of more gun control, but I know that's his intent.

Gubment doesn't know what its doing and is making an ineffectual thing thinking its doing good.

Ignore the implications that the Government should do way more to fix this, though.

Just peepee poopoo it is a bad government.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pakled posted:

Yeah I'm assuming there's some kind of anti-abortion message in there to boot.

What Gov Bureaucracy should be doing to protect that pregnant woman is jailing abortion doctors so she is not kidnapped and aborted against her will, which is a totally real threat and something that happens all the time

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I'm surprised I haven't seen this joke before.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

My man how do you know everything about everything

loving RT America holy poo poo

I think I actually found that one the last time this guy came up. While I'd love to pretend to be with the State Department, the video is linked on his website.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The wheels on that car...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Carrying a briefcase that says "CONGRESS" on it does not make someone a Congressman. Beware con artists and pickpockets! A Cautionary Cartoon.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

What ?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I've honestly never seen this specific bit of wordplay before. drat.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Sandpuppy posted:

The Rallest of takes.

Two of those things are pluses for Republicans. Rall can't even contrarian right.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Too Shy Guy posted:

Two of those things are pluses for Republicans. Rall can't even contrarian right.

I mean, that is after all :thejoke:

Rall considers those valid reasons to hate the Democrats, but right-wingers don't care about any of them

hence "or...?"

The thing is, he is implicitly arguing that pedophiles are still preferable to Democrats, just for a different set of reasons. Dunno if he means to be doing that, but he is.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I cant tell whats happening, clearly Hitler thinks Moore is better then Dummycrats but that supposed to be good?

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Pander posted:

The wheels on that car...

As an AI poster this offends me.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

loquacius posted:

The thing is, he is implicitly arguing that pedophiles are still preferable to Democrats, just for a different set of reasons. Dunno if he means to be doing that, but he is.

Technically, he's arguing that Democrats do more aggregate damage, and implicitly that both sides are the same.

It's Rall so it's pure, unadulterated stupidity, but you know how things go.

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
Where's the Apologies to George Carlin, Siers?

Dave Inc.
Nov 26, 2007
Let's have a drink!

Who is speaking? The wall? Is there a man in the background we can't see? I don't understand.

Edit: I think I see someone hiding behind the parapet.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

The message that I'm getting here is that America's current gun regulations barely protect you

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Her advanced stage of pregnancy will prevent that woman from wearing background checks. So background checks need to be broader and more all-encompassing.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
They're doing background checks on expectant mothers? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Glad to see she's showing off the PolToon line of maternity wear

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Dr. Stab posted:

They're doing background checks on expectant mothers? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Of course. Why should they care how many people they kill? They can make more

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Similarly, I was hoping to see Ramirez apologize to The Pink Panther.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Lightning Knight posted:

Technically, he's arguing that Democrats do more aggregate damage, and implicitly that both sides are the same.

It's Rall so it's pure, unadulterated stupidity, but you know how things go.

It's like the Rall cartoon form of that tweet that said: "I'll take a pedo over a democrat any day and twice on sunday. Pedos only gently caress kids, dems gently caress everyone."

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Kudelka:

The result of Australia's same sex marriage postal survey will be announced in about half an hour.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Michael Gove and Boris Johnson – The duo, who sent a secret letter to Theresa May on Brexit, have seemingly repaired their friendship more than a year after Gove torpedoed Johnson’s leadership bid"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

I'm A Celebrity: Boris Johnson's dad Stanley in confirmed line-up

Evening Standard:

MPs to get vote on new Brexit bill as Government caves in to Tory rebels

Mail:
Mac on... Letting boys wear tiaras:derp:

:fuckoff:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Trapezium Dave posted:

Kudelka:

The result of Australia's same sex marriage postal survey will be announced in about half an hour.

61.6% yes. The number of the beast. The landslide victory for "yes" explains why the government is now going to insist on how non-binding it was.

Oh, and there's been yet another shooting in the USA. Four dead in California, plus two wounded children. Brace for more thoughts and prayers.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Who does the elephant represent in this cartoon? Romney, I guess? And maybe McConnell?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
If Bill Leake was alive, this surely would have killed him.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Eden updated! Rejoice, sinners!

The Free Market has spoken, and there is a place for astroturfing protests and rallies. Who are you to complain about capitalism, friend? Or should I say...comrade?

A Good Cartoon

Gaystopo is hands-down the feel-good term of the year :allears:

I've never heard anyone say this; just that you may like ladies/dudes more/less as you get older or maybe sex in general stops being a big deal for you. Maybe it's because you aren't arguing in good faith and just want an excuse to imprison kids in conversion camps. I hope you die.

Pants Donkey fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 15, 2017

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Did he make the sign because he was mad, or is he mad because he made that sign?

But seriously, does he expect people to go to protests with signs like 'I love the status quo! I'm happy!'?

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pants Donkey posted:

I've never heard anyone say this; just that you may like ladies/dudes more/less as you get older or maybe sex in general stops being a big deal for you. Maybe it's because you aren't arguing in good faith and just want an excuse to imprison kids in conversion camps. I hope you die.

More like both gender and sexual preference are fluid, but the degree of fluidity depends on the person and we as a society should reject the imposition of outside rules on the self-determination of either.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Fighting bigotry, hate, intolerance, and fascism? The Gaystopo sound like an alright bunch.

And I had no idea World War I was a trans-pride thing.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Shouldn't it be "Gaystapo"
(or GAY-HEINEY Staatspolizei if you want to go real deep)

because "gay-stop-o" sounds like they're anti-gay dude is undermining his own point

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

sirtommygunn posted:

I'm not sure how to interpret that McCoy in a way that isn't in favor of more gun control, but I know that's his intent.

"No matter how well-crafted, background checks are a flimsy defense that offers zero protection to women and children, who are are actually under much greater threat from abortion anyway but the government bureaucrats never mention that"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Wait wait wait, a Republican tax-cut-for-the-rich is so egregious it lost Skelley? :monocle:

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

Mac is right, we should all be in uniforms, with masks. identity is a privilege and instead it should be stripped off, as they are the drones of the future. Until the god of conservatism selects you to be raised and you have gotten yours, you remain a souless machine that exists only to be a tool for the powerful and the elite. Yes, I agree, we need stormtrooper armor in schools. Praise the Empire, and Praise the Emperor. Do not the Rebel Live.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014
Tinsley confirmed weeb

• Locked thread