Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

nachos posted:

I’m really rooting for Donny to shake free for a second and poo poo out a Roy Moore Is Being Treated Unfairly! tweet

LEAVE ROY MOORE ALONE!

e: dog tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

FlamingLiberal posted:

I hope all replies to that are 'you were on your parents' Obamacare plan and probably still are'
well, someone posted this in the other thread I saw that in:
https://twitter.com/Sickolas7/status/930292064645984256

and honestly that pretty much sums most of them up

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I certainly hope we get socialized medicine because that account is cancer.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

oh for fucks sake

https://twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/930282688115642368?s=17

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Can Tomi please go be a hard working conservative rich girl sponging off her parents and leave the rest of America alone forever?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

You mean to tell me that Trump promising he would stand up for the LGTB and didn't care about abortion on the campaign trail... was a lie????? :aaaaa:

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Trabisnikof posted:

I can imagine each of those as things Moore said to young girls.

"Nothing is free"

"Crying doesn't solve problems"

"There are no safe spaces"

"Screaming doesn't make you right"

"Not everyone is a winner."

:effort:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Believe it when I hear it from a source that isn't rock hard at the thought of it.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Funny thing about this Alabama race, it would have been an excellent opportunity for a possibly Libertarian pick-up, but it this is like the one time they don't put one of their kooks on the ballot. Probably for the best for the rest of us, but a huge error on their part.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo, look at all of those minorities in that cover photo!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Can someone alter this to say

"Dear Conservatives

All African Americans are not criminals.

The wall won't solve anything.

Trump collued with Russia.

Puerto Rico is in ruins because of Trump.

We are the future and we are better."

Liberals, USA

B B
Dec 1, 2005

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/930620570219307009

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/GrantJKidney/status/930581687318269953?s=17

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

/

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

What the gently caress do right wing college "activists" even do? I understand that their worldview is all about letting the world gently caress them as long as they pull their hair too, but christ

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Is there any reason Tomi Lahren or whatever her name is gets any attention other than being white and good-looking? Any reason?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

enraged_camel posted:

Is there any reason Tomi Lahren or whatever her name is gets any attention other than being white and good-looking? Any reason?

She also hates black people and libs

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

enraged_camel posted:

Crazy enough she got fired by Glenn Beck

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

DreamShipWrecked posted:

What the gently caress do right wing college "activists" even do?

Date rape

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DreamShipWrecked posted:

What the gently caress do right wing college "activists" even do? I understand that their worldview is all about letting the world gently caress them as long as they pull their hair too, but christ

Put on events like equal opportunity bake sale where white men pay a $1, white women $0.90, etc.

Also the usual like get drunk, rape, poo poo on floors, etc

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

You're supposed to do it on a chalk board, Sean.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

No Butt Stuff posted:

Crazy enough she got fired by Glenn Beck

Didn't she get fired for being pro-choice? That's not crazy that's just a stopped clock being right twice a day.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

enraged_camel posted:

Being such human garbage that you get fired from The Blaze is an accomplishment, in a way.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

DreamShipWrecked posted:

join a greek org

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

DreamShipWrecked posted:

They wear diapers to own the libs

This is not a joke

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Lmao at this dude calling anything else a bitch boy

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DreamShipWrecked posted:

basically distract as much as possible from how much fun/sex they're not having in the prime of their youth

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

DreamShipWrecked posted:

They make rage-inducing blood pressure enhancers like this.

https://twitter.com/TPUSA/status/924744910984511488

They're basically a frat that thinks they're dropping extremely sick burns on their idea of leftism (i.e. anyone to the left of Ted Cruz).

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

enraged_camel posted:

Her tendency to self-own at full speed keeps her on the Left's radar

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/930621036952997888

quote:

The reason why Fatzick didn’t want to be publicly outed as UncleSam4200 is because he frequently posts racist, sexist, and anti-LGBTQ screeds — in which he uses the N-word, jokes about sexual assault, refers to black people as “apes” and “gorillas,” and uses terms like “fag,” “human being,” and “tranny” to insult those he disagrees with.

He has since deleted his account for obvious reasons. :v:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Lightning Knight posted:

They're basically a frat that thinks they're dropping extremely sick burns on their idea of leftism (i.e. anyone to the left of Ted Cruz).

@redpillblack wow that name.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

Lol her Twitter handle is "@redpillblack"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

goddamn

https://twitter.com/mashable/status/930562504090161153?s=17

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Affirmative Action bake sales and stealing the student newspapers off the racks if they contain pro-gay content. The few College Republican meetings I went to were mostly talking about how much Fox News we watched to own the lesser rated news channels. That was back in 2007 and I don't think they've changed all that much. Still know a few people from that time in my life, but they've looked at me sideways since I openly supported Obama in 2012.

They're pretty good at rigidly enforcing straight-ticket R voting I guess, because they'll always find an excuse to vote no matter how badly they hate their candidate.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

As a professional who uses i2, this is a disgrace to link analysis.

So no surprise.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Lightning Knight posted:

Stock photo modeling jobs have clear downsides

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Oh my god I was told they did this, I wasn't told about the team of lawyers specializing in eminent domain law, that makes this go from a dumb publicity stunt to actually loving hilarious ahahaha

TheScott2K posted:

Stock photo modeling jobs have clear downsides

That's not a stock model. :smith:

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Grammarchist posted:

Affirmative Action bake sales and stealing the student newspapers off the racks if they contain pro-gay content. The few College Republican meetings I went to were mostly talking about how much Fox News we watched to own the lesser rated news channels. That was back in 2007 and I don't think they've changed all that much. Still know a few people from that time in my life, but they've looked at me sideways since I openly supported Obama in 2012.

They're pretty good at rigidly enforcing straight-ticket R voting I guess, because they'll always find an excuse to vote no matter how badly they hate their candidate.

That is some amazingly petty stuff and perfectly fits the image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lightning Knight posted:

lol this is the same lady who had a lovely kickstarter last year called "social autopsy" that was basically a doxxing site, zoe quinn contacted her to ask "hey you realize this is a bad idea right" and owens basically lost her mind and, get this, accused zoe quinn of working in cahoots with gamergate to silence her and she had never even heard of doxxing

so yeah, she's nuts and desperate for fame and money as a low rent mercenary pundit

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/04/how-social-autopsy-fell-for-gamergate-trutherism.html

• Locked thread